P Academy

EXO Legends: The Reincarnation of MAMA

"I swear I saw you somewhere." Xiumin mentioned as he followed Sujin out of the chamber. He racked his brains trying to remember.

Sujin was exhausted, physically and emotionally, from the past few days. Rounding up the guardians was making her tired. "A dream." She muttered out.

"That's right!" Xiumin exclaimed. "You were in my dream. I used to dream about a world without war and the EXO guardians and-"

Suji was getting irritated so she pulled him into a kiss. "When I need you, I'll send you a message and do as I say." She said bluntly before walking away.

"Where am I?" Xiumin had forgotten everything and looked around, trying to control his bearings.

The next guardian is close. Sujin was so tired she was dragging her feet. It was only 4 in the afternoon but she couldn't seem to maintain focus. Wake up. A shock of electricity zapped through her. She fell on the ground. "Just give me a break, please." She supported herself up. No. A stronger shock zapped through her and she forced herself to be more alert. "Okay, okay. No break. Just me, Suji, out to rally up the Exo guardians." She faked a happy tone. She turned the sharp corner and instantly found herself on the ground. There was a soft clank and she spotted the ring that Xiumin gave her a few feet in front of her.

A boy held out his hand for Sujin to grab. She refused the offer and got up herself. She dusted herself off before reaching down to grab her ring. The boy beat her to it. "Here you go." Upon looking him in the eye, she felt a twisting feeling in her stomach. He was tall with nicely tanned skin. His face was that of a pretty boy but his aura screamed the opposite. She was lost in his eyes. Frustrated that she didn't move, the boy grabbed her hand and shoved the ring into her palm. "Next time, watch where you're going." He stormed off.

"He's too hot to be from lower Earth. Who was that?" Sujin said in a dreamy tone. Electricity ran through her veins yet again and she whined in pain. She looked at the ring and her eyes widened. It was the same ring but instead of it having an M, it bared a P. "S-s-s-s-something happened to the ring." She started panicking. I guess it's time for you to see what it does. Sujin's mind went blank and she went where her legs took her.

She arrived at the Observatory a few minutes later and The Cave door was waiting for her. Behind her came Kris, Lay, and Xiumin, all in the same trans-like state. "Welcome, Exo Warriors. Thank you for listening to my instructions and coming whenever I called." She looked at each of them in the eye as she traced her fingertips along their chests.

They bowed to her and entered one by one into The Cave.

Sujin waited a few seconds before placing the ring onto her pointer finger. "The Cave. Which connects the two broken up Exo worlds together. The Cave that is located at the perfect angle from the Sun at the center of both worlds." Her dark blue eyes glowed and The Cave growled at her. "Take me there." It englufed her and she felt as if her body was ripping apart. In the blink of an eye, the sensation was gone and she stepped back out into the Observatory. Everything was exactly the same except everything was made of gold. Welcome to the P Academy.