The Unicorn Warrior

EXO Legends: The Reincarnation of MAMA

"Now, wasn't that fun?" Sujin patted Kris on the back. They walked back into the observatory.

His chest was still bleeding and he was sweating but he wore a huge smile on his face. "It was. Thank you for showing me The Cave. So." He paused. "Am I really a Supreme? I'm an Exo guardian?"

"Indeed, you are."

"Wow." He looked at the dragon mark that was newly engraved in his wrist. "It's true." His furrowed his eyebrows. "You're trying to combine our powers, aren't you?"

"Of course." She answered innocently. Healing. He's here. Hurry up with Flight so you can get to Healing. "Now, I need to go."

"Wait." He grabbed her shoulder. "Who are you? Really."

"I'm Sujin."

When she smiled at him, a vision replaced hers and his heartbeat sped up. "You're her!" He frantically looked around for something to fight back with.

"Oh, come on. I'm busy here." She whined. He screamed everytime she tried to grab him.

"No! You're going to hurt me!"

She grabbed his arm and forced him into a kiss. He quickly calmed down. "Where am I?" She erased his memory of what just happened, just like she said she would. Before he could open his eyes, she ran away.

You should have been more careful. "Well, you shouldn't have shown him who you were." She felt a pang in her head. Did you receive his power? "Well, I kissed him, didn't I?" She jumped and soared in the air for a few seconds. "Flight." Good. Healing. In the West Wing medicine, fifth floor. He's not alone. As she was told, Sujin walked into the medicine classroom. There were five students, studying for their board exams. One of the boys looked up and his jaw dropped when he saw her.

"Who are you?" He asked as he stood up to greet her. Not him.

"I'm looking for-" She glanced at all of the other students. She looked at a boy reading his textbook. No. She looked at the boy writing on the board. No.

"Who are you looking for?" The boy asked.

Someone opened the door behind her. "Anyone hungry?" Him.

"I am!" Sujin turned around smiled. "I'm Sujin. And you are?" The Unicorn Warrior.

Flustered, they shook hands. "I'm Yixing."

"We call him Lay." The boy that originally greeted Sujin interrupted.

Ignoring him, Sujin grabbed Lay by the arm. She made eye contact with all of the other students in the room. "You will all leave." They obeyed her.

"What are you doing?" Lay stopped one person and they looked blankly back at him as if they were under a spell.

"I'm new here. Do you have any powers?" Sujin sat on a desk and picked up the notebook next to her. She tossed it to the side.

"Hey! That's mine." Lay picked up the notebook from the floor and dusted it off. "I obviously don't have a power since I'm still at the academy. Once those from the academy receive their powers, they are sent away. Didn't you learn this from your parents?"

She got up and searched around the classroom. "Do you know what power you're going to get?"

"We suspect healing." He twitched from nervousness.

She tilted her head at him. "Suspect?" He didn't reply. "I know we just met but I feel a connection with you. I can tell you're very kind and sweet. Am I wrong?" He didn't reply. "And I think I had a dream about you, which is why I got so excited to get you alone." She walked up next to him. "To find out why that is." The stone is ready. She placed her hand in her pocket and felt the stone. "I dreamt of a wonderful land where everyone loves each other and crime doesn't exist."

His eyes widened. "I-I've had that dream before."

"You don't say?" She giggled. "See. I knew there was a connect between us." She his neck and flushed a bright red. "I wonder if there's anything else." She leaned in to kiss him and he didn't resist. Her head panged in pain. "You said you didn't have any powers." She said in accusatory tone.

"I don't!" He stammered.

She glared at him. She opened a desk and found scissors. She quickly grazed it on her arm until blood spewed out. He freaked out and blocked the wound. "Why would you do this to yourself?" In a matter of seconds, the cut closed up and there wasn't even a scar.

"Because you're The Unicorn Warrior." She smiled at him.

"Unicorn?" He flinched at the girly name. "You're mistaken."

"You are an Exo Warrior." She held out her hand. "Follow me."

He backed away. "No. No. I've been keeping my power a secret for years. I can't go with you. They'll find out."

"They won't find out unless you follow me."

The doors busted open and a Brain Elite slowly walked towards Lay. "Congratulations. You have powers."

"No!" Lay franctically ran away. Unknowingly, he was following Sujin to the Observatory. They entered the sound proof room and the Brain Elite gave up looking for Lay since their mind reading relied on sound waves. "What am I going to do? They're going to send me off to war now." He rambled on.

Sujin held out the stone with the engraving of a unicorn on it. "If you take this stone, you won't have to."

"That's-" He stared at it. "That's the Exo guardian's stone. How did you get your hands on that?"

"So you're aware of the stones?"

"I used to be want to be a guardian when I was younger." He shyly said.

"Well." She gestured for him to hold it. "Now you can."

Unsure, he reached out to grab the stone. But before he even touched it, it flew at him and burrowed itself into his chest. As he screamed in pain she opened The Cave door. "Welcome, Unicorn Warrior. Come join your brother inside."

 

A/N: Hello! Thank you for reading this chapter! I hope you enjoyed it~ I'll be adding new chapters weekly so please support, subscribe, and comment! I love replying to comments! Thank you <3 Kii-chan