The Snow Warrior 3

EXO Legends: The Reincarnation of MAMA

"Thank you." Sujin took the roses. It's him. "Are you sure?" She whispered to herself.

"Did you say something?" Xiumin smiled down at her.

"No." She followed him to the edge of Balcony and when she looked, she was speechless from the breathtaking view. It was the entire city and all of its ruined glory. Everything looked desolate and ruined, yet stunningly beautiful. All of history in one view. "Wow. It's beautiful." Stop wasting time. Her head panged so she had to lean on the Balcony for support.

Xiumin held her shoulders. "What's wrong?"

"Just a headache." She waved him away. "So. Let's cut to the chase. Why did you bring me here? Do you like me?"

"Woah." He raised his hands up slightly. "I'm dating Chi-An. I'm dedicated to her and only her."

"Oh." Sujin was surprised. "Then why did you ask me to meet me here? And what's with the roses?"

He rubbed his neck. "I just wanted to say sorry for the way I acted earlier. I didn't mean to be so rude. Chi-An told me that you were a great person so I decided to apologize to you by showing you around the Academy since you're new."

She slapped him on the arm and he whined in pain. "You should've told me that earlier before there were any misunderstandings."

"Misunderstandings?"

"Chi-An took me here and she saw you so she ran off crying."

Xiumin's eyes widened. "Really? But she knows I love only her so I'll just talk to her after I ask you something." He opened the box that was in his hand. A shiny stone with an engraved Snowflake vibrated in its box. "It started glowing and shaking last night after I saw you in the dorms."

"Where did you get that?" Grab it. Sujin grabbed it and it shook violently before calming down when she held on tightly. It started glowing a pretty blue.

"It's been passed down in my family for generations." He held out his hand to touch it when he noticed frost on his fingertips. He opened his palm to find snow piling up right in his hand. "What the?"

No! Sujin was about to let the stone fuse with Xiumin. You need to get his powers first! "But she's Chi-An's boyfriend." She mumbled under her breath. Xiumin was too distracted with making snow from his hands that he didn't hear her. Do it! Sujin let out a big sigh and pressed her body against Xiumin. He took a quick step back, surprised by the close proximity. She walked up right next to him again and his arm. "You're a Supreme. Did you know that?"

He gulped and shook his head. "I-I don't know what you're talking about."

She could feel his powers being into her. He was slowly falling in love with her. "I know you're with Chi-An but do you think I'm pretty?" She swirled her hair and watched him look away nervously. She forced him to look at her and she felt a big chunk of his powers being in.

"Chi-An is the most beautiful woman in the world." Xiumin said as if he were trying to convince himself. Sujin felt his powers retreating from her body.

"But I'm pretty as well, aren't I?" She wrapped her arms around his waist and let her fingers roam up to his shoulders.

There was a tingling sensation every place that Sujin touched. "Y-yes." The moment he let out a sigh, she felt all of his powers shove itself into her. She fell to the ground in pain. "Sujin!" He crouched next to her. "Are you okay?"

Gripping her head, she pulled his collar. "Just follow me okay?"

As they made their way to the observatory, Xiumin held Sujin up by the arm to steady her walking.

"Did you hear?" Two girls were whispering to each other. "That girl turned herself in. She had Elites she's been hiding for months now."

"No way. Is she being taken in now?" The other girl asked. "What was her name?"

"I forgot her name but she's dating that guy, Xiumin."

Xiumin walked up to the girls and they gasped when they saw him. "Did you say my name? Did you say someone turned themselves in?" He looked at them frantically. "Was it Chi-An?"

"Yes!" One girl said. "That's her name."

Xiumin looked back at Sujin before running through the hallway. Go after him. "When will I ever get some rest?" Sujin whined as she leaned against the walls to steady her walking.

 

"Chi-An?" Xiumin shouted as he ran. He made it to the Elites chamber where they always take those who have shown their Elites. "Chi-An!" He caught site of her being escorted by Thought Police into the chamber.

Chi-An quickly turned around and Xiumin broke down when he saw her crying. "Oppa?"

He ran towards her but a Thought Police invaded his mind and forced him to kneel. "Chi-An! I love-" The Thought Police forced him to stop talking. He could only watch as she disappeared into the chamber, being sent into war. The last thing he saw was her red, cried out eyes that would never forgive him.

The moment he stood up, it was as if he was in a trans. He followed his mind to the Observatory. "I should've done this earlier. This is a much easier way to get them to the Cave." Sujin said when she snapped Xiumin out of his trans. "Welcome to the Cave."

When he finally understood what was going on, he broke down crying and ranting about Chi-An. "She's gone. Forever."

Sujin was starting to feel really bad. She actually liked Chi-An but her mission comes before anything else. She placed a hand on his shoulder and her touch instantly calmed her down. Are you feeling sorry towards him? You know you're not allowed to feel that way. Electricity shocked flared up throughout her body and she panted to catch her breath. "I'm sorry, I know that true feelings are forbidden." Good. Now hurry up, I can sense the next Guardian.

He wiped away his tears and stood up straight with a new sense of determination in him. "So why are we here? Am I a Supreme?"

"Yes. You're an Exo Guardian." Sujin held out her hand and showed him the glowing stone. "This is your stone. It's been waiting for you, Snow Warrior."

He reached out to touch it but it beat him to it and lodged itself into his chest. He screamed in pain. He walked into the Cave himself and Sujin waited a bit before following him in. She channeled into Chi-An's mind and sent her a message of sorry and explained the whole situation to Chi-An until the Thought Police cut her off.

If you're done being a weak human, the Snow Warrior is waiting for your guidance. Hurry up. Sujin sighed. "Yes, Master."