The Snow Warrior 2

EXO Legends: The Reincarnation of MAMA

"Open your textbook and read the first hundred pages. I'll be back in a while." The teacher announced blankly and walked out the room.

Confused, Sujin reached across her table and tapped Chi-An on the arm. Chi-An shared a desk with Xiumin and Sujin was sitting alone.

"Here." Chi-An passed her textbook to Sujin. "I'll just share with Oppa."

"Thanks..." Sujin struggled as she lifted the huge textbook that Chi-An easily carried with one hand. The other students just stared at her struggling or ignored everything.

"By, the way. Oppa, you met Sujin last night, do you remember?" Chi-An signaled for Xiumin to greet her.

Xiumin's eyes got wide as he took in Sujin's beauty. He gulped and turned back around without saying a word.

Chi-An nervously bowed to Sujin. "I'm sorry, he's not usually like this." She smacked him in the arm and whispered scoldings to him. He just took a quick glance back at Sujin and shrugged.

Does he know who you are? "I don't know..."

The rest of the day went by quickly. Sujin followed Chi-An around, trying to read Xiumin's mind. She couldn't use her Elites because she was still exhausted from finding the Dragon and Unicorn Warrior so she settled for the old fashion body language reading.

"Let's eat dinner together!" Chi-An said to Sujin and Xiumin. She was clingling onto Xiumin's arm.

"Sure." Xiumin smiled at Chi-An.

"Okay." Sujin replied.

"Never mind." Xiumin gently removed Chi-An's arm off his own. "I'll see you later, Chi-An." He hand her hand a light squeeze and didn't even look at Sujin went he walked away.

"I'm so sorry again, Sujin. I don't know what's gotten into him." Chi-An lead the way to the lunch room.

"It's fine." Sujin was slightly hurt. "I don't know what I did wrong."

"Me neither." Chi-An sighed and handed Sujin a plate.

 Your room. Sujin hesitated. "Um, I think I forgot something. I'll catch up with you later."

"O-okay." Chi-An said after her.

Sujin jogged to the West Wing, hoping that she'd finally catch the guardian. He's walking away. She sped up. When she turned the corner, she bumped into Xiumin. He caught her before she fell.

"Are you okay?" Xiumin was examining Sujin for any injuries.

"I'm fine." She dusted herself off, awkward about the confrontation. Across the hall, a figure quickly turned the corner. She ran after it. He's gone. No one was there. She sighed and walked back to her room. "Well that was a good workout." She was panting from all the running. "These hallways are so long." She lazily opened her door, exhausted, when she kicked something at their doorstep. "Must be for Chi-An." She picked up the small box and her eyes were wide when she read the big "Sujin" written on it. She hurried into her room and stared at it. It has powers. "The box?" Sujin scoffed. "The BOX has powers?" Open it. She opened the box and a small golden ring gleamed at her. It's the ring I've been looking for.

The ring was engraved with an M on it. She placed it on her pointer finger. She was about to poke it. Don't! It's a special ring. "What does it do?" Don't ask until the time is right. Sujin shrugged and held up a letter with her name on it. She never received a letter before. She opened it up and all it said was "Meet me at the Balcony at 7."

It was 6:30pm and she had no idea where the balcony was or who sent the letter. It might be a trap.

Chi-An flung the door open and Sujin was startled, throwing the box and the letter on the floor. "Sujin-ah. What's that?"

"Nothing." Sujin replied.

"Do you have a secret admirer already?" Chi-An beamed. She read the letter and squeeled. "The Balcony is a romantic spot where guys ask girls out. Who gave this to you?"

"I have no idea." Sujin pulled out a mirror from her pocket, meaning to make sure she didn't look terrible. "Where is the balcony anyways?"

Chi-An smiled at the ceiling. "It's on the East Wing, near the Observatory. I can take you there, if you want."

"Yes, please."

They walked into the hallway and towards the Balcony.

"You've got to at least have a clue about who it's from." Chi-An insisted.

"I was with you the entire day today and not once did I speak to a guy." Sujin reminded.

"You're right." Chi-An thought. "How about yesterday?"

"Ohhh." Sujin remembered. "Kris? Lay?"

"Who?"

"Ah, no one."

"Okay, well, we're here. And around the corner is the Balcony." Chi-An stopped dead in her tracks. "No. It can't be." Chi-An turned to Sujin with red, teary eyes. "How could you?"

"What are you-?" Sujin peered over the corner and her eyes widened. A boy was leaning over the Balcony which had a breath taking view of the city. He had a box in one hand and a bouquet of roses in the other. "Chi-An, I didn't know." She turned to Chi-An but Chi-An was already running down the hallway, sobbing. She was about to run after Chi-An when her head screamed in pain. She leaned against the wall for support. When it calmed down, she made her way over to the boy on the Balcony.

Xiumin turned around and smiled at Sujin. "It's about time. I was worried you weren't going to show up." He shyly closed the distance between the two of them and handed the roses. "For you."

The Snow Warrior. And he already has the stone.