The Legend of Su

EXO Legends: The Reincarnation of MAMA

The world is in turmoil; Elite Wars between the upper Earth and the lower Earth are routines poverty is the norm, and food is a luxury. PA, the mystical ruler of upper Earth, with the Mood Elite, ensures that life is hard, heartless, and absolutely horrible. MAMA, the ruler of the lower Earth and the sole Theft Elite, has not been seen in centuries. Yet, the wars for complete rule over Earth wages on.

The Legend of Su states that back when the magical Earth was peaceful and united, PA and MAMA used to be madly in love. After getting married and having a daughter, Su, they wanted the best for little Su and attempted to take over the world. MAMA wanted a world where everyone had equal powers and status. PA wanted the three of them to be the absolute royalty with unlimited powers. Once they conquered the world, Little Su fell in love with the EXO planet's prince and ran away with him. Searching for Su, MAMA went into the lower Earth against PA's wishes and was brainwashed by the devil. Now, PA struggles to find Su and remove the devil from his precious wife MAMA. In his attempt to do so he has made happiness illegal in hopes that MAMA would realize that he needs her to join him in the upper Earth and reunite the world in order to find their daughter.

A couple years later, on the day of the Legendary Eclipse (which only occurs when the powers of EXO combine), the EXO planet was destroyed by the EXO planet's guardians' wars. Believing that Su was on the planet when it was broken into twelve pieces that turned into stone and landed on Earth, PA went crazy and turned upper Earth into his own personal puppet playground.

 

It is said that the only way to stop the destruction of Earth is to combine the twelve broken pieces of EXO planet and combine Earth and the EXO planet. The person who manages to combine the twelve pieces together not only stops the wars on Earth but also reunites PA, MAMA, and Su and the terrible legend ceases to exist.

 

Some have managed to combine the stones but without the powers from the guardians who own the stones, the EXO planet cannot be formed. One person has managed to find the descendents of the EXO guardians but was annihilated before peace was restored.

It has been that way since the 5th reincarnation.

--- Key Terms ---

Elite - all Earth dwellers obtain an elite, the ability to manipulate objects or concepts strictly with the mind, before they turn 25. Once someone begins to express their elite, the government deploys them to the elite chambers where their powers are used in war.

Prestige - wealthy families who serve/has served as ranking war officials in the elite chambers.

Supremes - reincarnations of inhabitants (royalty or not) from the time of MAMA and PA.

-----

Xeo Academy is located at the center of the upper and lower Earth. It is split into two parallels - the M Academy located in lower Earth and P Academy located in upper Earth. Both Academies are structured similarly with a strict headmaster who claims they are the reincarnations of PA and MAMA. They are both Academies for prestigious teenagers whose parents are fighting in the Elite Wars. Students who attend the academies partake in independent studies where they explore their possible elites and are the brains behind war weapons and strategies.

Xeo Academy also holds the portal between the upper and lower Earth as well as the perfect place to be for a great view of the Lengendary Eclipse.