Kaisoo & Suhun VS. Xuimin and Luhan

Forever

3rd Person POV

Kai and Kyungsoo were covering Suho and Sehun. Suho was making as tidal wave of the purple water while Sehun was making it rain. This was their plan. Spread it around and cure everyone they can. So far it was going good. All the monsters fainted like Kai did and started to glow. Kai then teleported everyone of the people who were cured into a cave. Kyungsoo then made it like a cage so they would be safe. Their plan was going fine until Sehun was knocked off his rain cloud and Kai was hit by an ice beam.

"Well if isn't the traitors." A shadow said and started to move towards them. XuiMin and Luhan then appeared. They both had a smirk which meant that there was gonna be trouble.

Kai and Sehun went in front of their partners to protect them. The dark users saw this and started to laugh.

"Protecting them are you? Don't you remember who your masters are?" XuiMin said

"We don't have masters anymore. Were free unlike you two" Sehun said with a scowl

"Thats not what you said when you were under my Control" Sehun froze when Luhan said this.

"Don't you remember all the times you two took our u~" XuiMin said but was cut of by Kai.

"Don't you ing say it!"

"Why? Don't want you lovers to find out what happened every night that you were fighting our control" Luhan said and stepped closer. He then turned to Suho and Kyungsoo " Thats right, you lovers are already tainted and by us i may gladly add"

Sehun and Kai then seemed to remember all of the moments and started to shiver. They were distracted enough that they couldn't dodge XuiMin and Luhans attacks. They were through roughly against the trees and they started crying. Kyungsoo and Suho went to check up on their lovers. They were crying and saying stuff like:

"Please don't hate me, i didn't to mean to be tainted."

"Im tainted, im dirty, Im a "

Kyungsoo and Suho was pissed of when they saw their lovers like this. They turned around and started to attack the dark users. Kyungsoo took on XuiMin while Suho went after Luhan. They were doing great until Luhan and Xuimin joined together and corned them by the mountain.

"oh please, like you could ever beat us" XuiMin said creating a barrier around the two.

"When we kill you, we'll have our pets back" Luhan said smirking and the two.

They both heard this and snapped. Kyungsoo and Suho's eyes turned black and their bodies started to glow. When the glowing stopped, they raised their hands aiming at the two.

"That was a nice light show but its time to die" XuiMin said and sent a giant Ice Spear at the two. Before it reached the two, Suho touched the spear and absorbed it. He then made his own spear and launched it back at XuiMin. XuiMin tried to freeze it but failed causing him it get hit in the chest with the spear. Kyungsoo looked at Luhan and sent a bolt of lightning at him. Luhan moved a rock in front of him it dodge it but the bolt pierced through the rock and hit him in the chest two.

Kyungsoo and Suho were about to finish them off with a spear made of water and surrounded by lightning when Kai and Sehun stopped them.

"Kyunggie stop. Their down just spray them with the water and it'll be finished."Kai said trying to persuade him.

"Thats right Su just spray them with the water." Sehun continued.

"No. They deserve to die for what they did you" Kyungsoo and Suho said.

"Just stop please" the two begged again. They elders saw what their lovers were trying to do and canceled their attacks. Suho then drenched the two dark users in the water, purifying them. Kyungsoo then out them in a separate cage to deal with them later.

"Kai what happened wasn't your fault, don't call yourself a ." Kyungsoo said and Kai pulled him into a passionate kiss.

"I already know what your gonna say" Sehun said stopping Suhos speech.

"Good, cuz your my " Suho said with a grin. This earned him a smack not only from Sehun but also from the KaiSoo couple. Suho just smiled it off and pecked Sehun. Sehun then pulled him into a deeper more passionate kiss and annouced that they should be going.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Wahh Chapter 8!!

Love KaiSoo!!! and SuHun!!!!

In your guys opinion is the story getting boring?

Thanks to all that subscribed and commented. Please don't forget to subscribe and comment:)

PS. Sorry for all the grammar mistakes.