Confrontation

Forever

3rd Person POV

What Jaejoong~hyung wasn't under a spell at all. Changmin thought. Damn, I gotta find Yuhno

Changmin found Yuhno but Jaejoong got there for. Jaejoong was blasting at him with light beams when Changmin got there. Changmin was about to charge but decided to wait.

"Hyung why are you doing this?" Yuhno asked after he dodged a light beam.

"To remain in power" Jaejoong said

"We were all kings damn it. No one would've been thrown off the thrown." Yuhno said trying to reason with him.

"No! I deserved the power. I helped build that empire while you did what? nothing. You and Changmin didn't deserve to be kings. You two did nothing for the Kingdom but got all the credit. Why do you think I let the magician rule huh?" Jaejoong yelled.

"You did all this hyung?" Yuhno asked in disbelief. Changmin gasped also as Jaejoong said this. Jaejoong fired another beam at Yuhno. This beam wasn't a normal one but Yuhno couldn't tell the difference but Changmin did. He saw this and ran in front of Yuhno. He then made a web made out of water but the beam still hit him.

"CHANGMIN!" Yuhno yelled rushing over to his lover. Changmin attacked Yuhno when he got close. "Minnie~ah what are you doing?"

"His mine now Yuhno" Jaejoong said placing his hand on Changmin.

"LET HIM GO!" Yuhno screamed firing a fire ball at Jaejoong but Changmin drenched it with water.

"Ha you're so weak. Changmin kill him already" Jaejoong said pointing at Yuhno.

Changmin made a water spear at threw it at Yuhno. Yuhno tried stopping it with a fire wall but it still got threw. The spear touched Yuhno but then froze. It was then thrown at Jaejoong but the bastard dodged it. Yuhno got up and started attacking Jaejoong. Changmin was about to join the fight but was stopped by ice needles. He looked where it came from and saw Jessica and Krystal and then started attacking them.

"Oppa, I don't want to hurt you" Jessica said but Changmin kept attacking. He threw water spears and axes but Jessica kept freezing them. He then got fed up with it and started to fight her hand to hand. Jessica put up a fight but Changmin landed a good punch which sent he flying. He was about to finish her but Krystal paralyzed his left arm. He sent a water spear at her but it hit a force field. She then paralyzed his legs and other arm before checking up on her sister.

Yuhno on the other hand was having better chances. Without Changmin in the fight, he could hit Jaejoong with anything. He made a fire wall around the dark king. He then started thrown fire balls from every direction. Jaejoong tried dodging them but they were to fast. Yuhno kept this up until Jaejoong collapsed on the ground. By that time, Kyungsoo and the others came to help.

"Release him now!" Yuhno ordered holding a fire ball in his hand. Jaejoong sighed and released Changmin. Changmin stopped fighting and fainted. Yuhno went to check his lover while Kyungsoo and Suho guarded Jaejoong.

"You ok yeobo?" Yuhno asked, holding Changmin close. Changmin jus nodded and snuggled up to the king.

"HAHAHA Do you think this is over?" Jaejoong yelled "Kai Sehun help your leader up"  Kai and Sehun then to help Jaejoong up. Kyungsoo and Suho were watching their lovers help Jaejoong up, they were so confused.

"Did you really think I'd give them  back?" Jaejoong yelled. Kai and Sehun had that blank look in their eyes again. Kyungsoo and Suho knew they were under the spell again. "Kill your lovers!" Jaejoong ordered.

Kai and Sehun charged at Kyungsoo and Suho. Sehun created a a tornado while Kai attacked Suho. Suho knocked Kai out by draining water from his body then sent a bubble at Sehun. Sehun tried popping it but could and then he was inside. Suho cut of the oxygen inside the bubble to knock the boy out then popped the bubble.

Kyungsoo left it to Suho and went after Jaejoong. He made quick sand under the dark kings feet so he couldn't escape. He then threw stones at Jaejoongs arms from stopping him from attacking. It hit Jaejoong so bad that his arms were bleeding everywhere.

"Please stop. Ill stop" Jaejoong pleaded.

"You had your chance. You could've stopped this along time ago but you didn't. You chose power over you friends." Kyungsoo then summoned lightning again. He looked over at Yuhno asking if he should do this. Yuhno just nodded.

"Im sorry but this has to end." Kyungsoo said before hurling it at Jaejoong. Jaejoong screams stopped the whole fight. Everyone went back to normal. The monsters of the dark army changed back. Kai and Sehun went back to being themselves. Jaejoong stopped screaming and fell. Before dying, he looked at Kyungsoo and said.

"Thank you, Im sorry"

Kyungsoo then fell on his knees because of the blast. Kai went to him and pulled Kyungsoo into a hugged and kissed the boy.

"Its finally over" Kyungsoo said when the kiss ended. Kai just nodded and pulled him into another kiss.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: one more chapter left:)

Sorry for killing Jaejoong *bowing non stop*

thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed.

Please subscribe and or comment

PS. Sorry for all the grammar mistakes