Mornings

Forever

3rd person POV

Kyungsoo awoke when he heard glass breaking. His instinct kicked in and jump off the bed. What he forgot was that Kai was sleeping on him. Kyungsoo looked around to find the source of the noise and saw that Baekhyun tackled Chanyeol down and broke the glass he was holding.

"Guys, don't you think it too early for ?" Kyungsoo asked "Seriously Baekhyun, I thought you had more control than that."

"Hyung! It's not like that" Baekhyun tried to explain "He keep calling me Bacon and it pissed me off"

"Really now" Kyungsoo said and raised his eyebrow. "Then why are you still on top of him?"

Baekhyun looked down and saw a blushing Chanyeol. He then took in the position they were in. Baekhyun had his knee in between Chanyeol's legs and Chanyeol looked like that was effecting him in a way. (He got a ^_^) Chanyeol looked flushed and looked at everything to distract him from the growing feeling between his legs.

"Uh can you get off me now, Bacon?" Chanyeol asked.

Instead of getting of him, Baekhyun started to strangling the poor boy. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes at the scene when he heard a groan of pain. He then remembered that Kai fell. He picked up the boy and placed him again on the bed. Before he got of the bed, Kai pulled him down into a passionate kiss. Kyungsoo instantly melted into the kiss and started to kiss back.

"EWWWW" Chanyeol yelled "My innocent eyes!"

"And you say i don't have self control" Baekhyun said with a grin.

Kyungsoo broke the kiss to retaliate. "At least i wasn't practically riding him!" Kyungsoo yelled as he flung a pillow at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun dodged the attack and said "You should check again hyung". And with that he left pulling a whimpering Chanyeol.

Kyungsoo looked down and saw what Baekhyun talking about. He was straddling Kai. Kai was just grinning under him.

"Hey babe" Kai said as he winked at Kyungsoo

Kyungsoo grinned at Kai before he grabbed a glass of water next to the bed and spilled it on Kai. Kai couldn't do anything but take the attack. He shook his head to get rid the water but he didn't know that this was affecting Kyungsoo. In a second, Kyungsoo pulled Kai into another passionate kiss.

Kyungsoo was about to take his shirt off when Suho came in with Sehun. He looked at the couple and sighed.

"Guys get up, we need to prepare for tonight." Suho explained.

"We'll finish this later" Kyungsoo whispered in Kai's ear before he got off he boy.

"God, first Baekhyun and Chanyeol then you two." Suho muttered, shaking his head. Kyungsoo ignored this comment and went to get clothes for both him and Kai. Kai got up and went to stand next to Sehun.

"Good to see you again Suho" Kai said, smiling at the boy.

"Right back at yeah" Suho said with a dazzling smile. Sehun saw this and looked away so Suho wouldn't see him blush. Unfortunately Kai saw this and took Sehun out of the room to talk to the boy.

(Outside)

Kai stopped walking when they were far enough that no one would hear their conversation. He then gave Sehun a serious look.

"Sehun, do you like Suho?' Kai asked with a serious tone. Right then it seemed that Sehun was more interested in his shoes than their conversation. "Well?' Kai asked when Sehun wouldn't answer him.

"Yes" Sehun whispered. He was scared that Kai wouldn't approve of his crush.

"Good' Kai said as he hugged the boy. "You both deserve someone. It'll get better when we end all this tonight. I promise."

Sehun was shocked at this but was grateful. "Yeah it will" with that they started to walk back to the room.

(Inside)

"Wheres Kai?" Kyungsoo asked as he saw his lover wasn't in the room.

'Outside with Sehun" Suho said while staring at the door as if he was waiting for something.

"So Sehun?" Kyungsoo asked. "You guys looked pretty cozy last night" he said with a smile sensing his best friends crush.

"Did we?" Suho asked.

"Yeah. So are you gonna go after him after tonight?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Whatever it takes." Suho said with passion.

"Dang, you got it bad." Kyungsoo teased.

"Says the person who search for crush for 10 years" Suho teased back.

They continued their argument until the two boys came back into the room. Sehun looked more relaxed and hugged Suho as the got into the room. Kai kissed his Kyungsoo then started to change his clothes.

'I wouldn't mind waking up like this every morning' Kyungsoo thought as he started at Kai and smiled

 

[Authors Note]

Chapter 5 finally...Next is the big fight scene.

Thank you to everyone who subscribed and commented. Thanks to everyone who read the series also:)

Please comment and subscribe:)

P.S. Sorry for the mistakes (Dances sorry sorry)