Past

Forever

3rd Person POV

After being chased out of their home, Yuhno and Changmin looked for children with the special abilities that could help them fight. They started training them to fight against the dark army that the evil magician created in a secret haven behind a waterfall.

They found 15 kids throughout their journey. Leeteuk who was half angel, Sungmin that possessed super human speed and strength, Kyuhyun who could control any kind of technology, Siwon a power booster, Taeyeon who could munipulate sound, Jessica who controlled ice, Yoona who could controlled people with her mind,  Jessica's sister Krystal that could heal, Luna who could communicate using her mind, Jonghyun who controlled air, Minho who controlled fire, Baekhyun who had power over light, Suho who had power over water, Kyungsoo who controlled earth and Kai who could teleport.

One Day, Jessica, Kyungsoo, Kai, Suho and Baekhyun were by the opening of the cave.

"Hyung, train with me" Kyungsoo said.

"No" Kai said and stuck out his tongue.

Kyungsoo got mad at Kai and shook the part of the ground Kai was standing on. Before Kai fell, he teleported himself right next to Kyungsoo.

"Yah!" Kai yelled. "What was that for!?"

"Thats what you get for ignoring me." Kyungsoo said before he stuck out his tongue.

"Your gonna get it now!" Kai yelled before chasing Kyungsoo. They then started running around and bumped into Jessica who was helping Suho and Baekhyun manipulate their powers.

"Guys calm down." Jessica said. "What happened?"

"He won't train with me!" said Kyungsoo while pointing at Kai.

"He won't leave me alone!" yelled Kai pointing at Kyungsoo.

"Ok you~" Jessica started saying.

"Well sorry if I dont want you to be a loner!" Kyungsoo interrupted.

"Guys~" Jessica started saying again.

"Who said I wanted your help?" Kai interrupted.

"Guys calm ~" Jessica started saying again but was once again interrupted.

"I said!" screamed Kyungsoo.

Before the two boys started punching each other, Suho splashed them with the water from the waterall and drenched them to the bone.

"Yahhhhh!!!" both boys yelled at Suho.

"What? I didnt do anything." Suho said with an innocent smile.

"GET HIM!" Kai yelled and both him and Kyungsoo ran after Suho.

"Aish! Why do I have to be the responsible one?" Jessica sighed before freezing them. " Why cant you guys be like Baekhyun and be quiet?"

"Because were not weird like him" Kai said.

"Hey!" Baekhyun yelled.

"Cuz we can talk" said Kyungsoo.

"What! I can talk!" Baekhyun yelled again.

"Cuz we~"

Before Suho could finish his sentence, he sensed something dark and scary near the cave.

"Noona do you feel that?" Suho asked.

"Yeah" Jessica whispered. " On my mark, run to the house "

*BAM*

"Now" Jessica yelled as the blasts started.

They then started running to the other. Jessica stayed behind and started to make a wall made out of ice.

"That should stop them" She yelled triumphantly. But the wall started melting and and three figures emerged.

Before the wall melted completely, Sungmin, Yuhno , Changmin, Minho, Jonghyun and Siwon appeared to help her.

"Whats happening?" Asked Sungmin.

"I dont know but they have powers too" Jessica said, fear obvious in her voice.

"Long time no see Changmin-, Yuhno hyung" a voice said.

Changmin sensed who it was and yelled "Everyone get inside and protect the kids."

Knowing it was urgent they followed their elders orders but was stopped by a wall of mud.

"Where do you think your going?"

"Leave them out of this Junsu!" yelled Changmin while hurling a ball of water at the other kings. Yoochun broke the attack just as it was about to hit Junsu.

Jessica then froze the water drops and made them ice needles that hit the trio effectively.

"LITTLE !!!" yelled Jaejoong.

Taking advantage of the distraction, everyone started running to the hideout. While Jessica was still making ice needles on Sungmin's back, Changmin started to telepathically communicate with Luna.

"Get everyone to the escape route now!" Changmins yelled in his mind.

"We're out already" Luna said.

"The're out" Changmin told the others "Our turn."

They got out of the cave but the three kings were right behind them.

"Did you really think that would stop us!?" Yelled Junsu as he made another mud wall but Kyungsoo broke the wall to make way for the other.

"Lets see you get yourself out of this!" Yelled Yoochun as he made a tornado but to no avail as taeyeon crushed the wornado with one mighty scream.

Just as they thought they got away, Jaejoong shot a light beam that blinded everyone.

"Now where were we?" Jaejoong said Smirking.

Before they got any closer, Changmin and Yuhno started attacking them with fire and water based attacks. The rest of them began to run again.

"I dont think so" said Yoochun and sent tornados after the group. It knocked the group off their feet and hurled them into the side of the mountain.

"KEEP RUNNING!!!" Changmin and Yuhno said not stopping their continues attacks. Before anyone got on their feet again Yoochun sent another tornadi but this one acted as a cage. It captured Minho, Jonghyun, and Siwon before Yuhno defeated Junsu.

"Lets get out of here" said Yoochun while carrying a knocked out Junsu. He then started leaving with the 3 kids in the tornado cage.

Jaejoong then fired one last light beam. Before following Yoochun, he grabbed a knocked out Kai and was about to grab Kystal but was stopped by Jessica.

"DONT YOU TOUCH MY SISTER!!!" she screamed hurling ice needles at the dark king. Before Jaejoong could retaliate, Changmin was by her side hurling water beams.

"Let go of him now!" Changmin yelled.

"Dont worry, I'll take good care of him" Jaejoong said with a grin and flew away in a beam of light after Yoochun.

"KAI!!!" Kyungsoo yelled as he started throwing mud bombs at the dark king. When Kai was out of sight, Kyungsoo broke down and started crying uncontrollably.

"Dont worry" Yuhno said trying to soothe the boy. "We'll see them again. I Promise." Kyungsoo could do nothing but cry some more.

(Authors Note)

Wow...I didnt think i could write this much. Hope you like it and ill try to update as soon as i can.

P.S. Sorry for all the mistakes in my grammar.