Plans

Forever

3rd Person POV

"Did everyone understand?" Yuhno asked. The Dark army was already in sight and they were just going over their plan. "Remember Me, Kai, Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Sungmin, Jessica and Krystal are team 1." He said pointing at team one. "Changmin, Jonghyun, Minho, Taeyeon, Yoona, Tiffany and Sooyoung are Team 2." He pointed at team 2. He then looked at everyone else, "Remember, keep running and don't look back, Leeteuk am counting on you." With that everyone left and the remaining teams waited for the dark army to come.

"Changmin, are you ready for this?" Yuhno asked his lover.

"If im gonna die, then I'd rather it be with you." Changmin said and kissed his lover.

Everyone saw this and smiled. Love is the reason they're gonna win the battle. The dark army had power but they didnt have a reason to fight. A reason to live.

"We're gonna be just like that when we're as old as them." Kai promised Kyungsoo before he pulled the boy into a kiss.

"You little brat!" Yuhno yelled. "We're not even that old. We're like 5 year older than you!"

"Five years is alot" Changmin thought out loud.

"You're not helping right now!" Yuhno scolded Changmin before he suffocating the boy in a hug.

Everyone laughed at this until they heard some speak.

"Awww" Jaejoong said while clapping. Behind him was Yoochun, Junsu and 6 shadows. Everyone put up their defenses as the rest appeared.
 "Arent you two cute"

Yuhno tightened his hold on Changmin. Jessica, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo got in front of Krystal, Kai, and Chanyeol to shield them from the incoming attacks. Everyone else got in their positions and got ready to attack.

"You guys are soo cute!" An innocent looking boy said. They would've thought he was harmless except for the pure red eyes he had. "Thinking you actually had a chance against us."

"Shut up Luhan!" Kai yelled from behind Kyungsoo.

"Oi! Its you Kai" Luhan said seeing Kai. "Why are you hiding behind this weakling? Is he your body guard or something?" Luhan said laughing.

"Im his lover actually" Kyungsoo said, voice deep and laced with anger.

"Aish! You should really learn some manners! No one was talking to you so why don't you shut the fu~" Luhan would've continued but he heard someone snoring. He looked over and saw Jessica and Krystal sleeping while leaning against a tree. "Hey, are you guys listening!"

"Kyungsoo, wake me up when he actually says something interesting." Jessica said, planning on making the the boy angry, before sitting down next to Krystal and falling back asleep.

"I don't think that's anytime soon Noona" Kyungsoo said back, realizing what Jessica was doing, and hugging Kai from the back. "He's right, he hardly talks about something that isn't about him." Kai informed before getting more comfortable in the hug.

Luhan was tomato red from anger when they ignored him. Before he could yell anything back, Jaejoong cut him off.

"Anyways" Jaejoong said before being interrupted.

"Anyway" Krystal said interrupting Jaejoong before getting up and leaning on the tree again.

"What?" Jaejoong asked in confusion.

"Anyways isn't a word, its anyway" Krystal said in a y tone.

"Why you ing smart , do you know who your talking to?" Luhan asked.

"I really don't care" Krystal said back in the same tone she talked to Jaejoong with.

"You little !" Luhan said before hurling a rock at Krystal. Before it hit Krystal it was frozen in mid air and exploded into millions of shards.

"Bad choice" Jessica said, getting up and got ready to kill Luhan.

"What are you gonna do about it ?" Luhan asked with a grin.

"YAH!" Jaejoong yelled grabbing Everyone's attentions. "I'd stop it now if i were you guys. We captured your team that was escaping. Good think Bekah saw it and we got them before they got far." With that, 13 bodies was thrown in front of them. Everyone looked shocked. "Did you really think you could out smart us?' Jaejoong asked with an evil laugh.

Everyone was quiet until Chanyeol started laughing. The dark army was confused at this. Was he laughing that his allies were captured? In no time, everyone started laughing.

"What's so funny?" Jaejoong asked pissed off at their reactions. "Do you think us killing us allies is funny?'

"Well no." Changmin said finally getting ahold of himself. "We think its funny that you feel for our trap" He said with a grin.

Jaejoong eyes widened and took of the hood of the corpse in a pile. It was all the same person.

"You must have forgot that we have more experience that you Jaejoong~ah" Yuhno said stepping on front of Sooyoung's clones. "We knew you'd have a seer and planned ahead."

"How" Junsu asked ' We just got our seer today!"

Yuhno smiled as he remembered what happened this morning.

(Flashback)

"Hyung, we need to change plans" Yesung,dragging Siwon, told Yuhno as he got out of his room.

"We never even told you the plan yet" Yuhno said raising his eyebrow.

"Did you forget I can see the future. Anyway they have a seer too and they already know of your old plan." Yesung explained.

"If they know already wouldn't they know about this plan?" Yuhno asked.

"Not anymore. Since Siwon's been boosting my power, I made a scene that they think is our plan."

"Ok good. We still need a plan." Yuhno said

"I already have one, I just need to tell Changmin Hyung" Yesung said. Changmin got out of the room as Yesung said that. "Changmin Hyung do you think you can get more of that purple water?"

"Yeah...wait how did you know about that?" Changmin asked

"Wow i feel so loved that you guys remembered my power" Yesung said as he rolled his eyes. Siwon just wrapped his arms around the boy to calm him down." Anyway, it can cure the dark spell but it also has one more effect."

"What?" both elders asked.

"It can help you get new powers. It wont give you the power but it'll help your powers to grow and evolve." Yesung explained.

"Ok i get that but i still don't get how its gonna help us." Changmin said

"Wow you're dumb hyung" Siwon said before Yesung could "It will not only help us destroy the dark army but also make us gain new powers. Since we just learned about this right now, they never heard of it and aren't going to expect us with new powers."

"Oh i get it now" Yuhno said and got ready for tonight.

(Flashback)

"You don't need to worry about that. Worry about yourselves" Yuhno said as an explosion happened in the middle of the Dark Army. He then turned around to the rest of the group and yelled "GUYS ITS SHOW TIME!"

 

(Author Note)

Battles about to start!!! Yeeah!!!

Thank you to whoever read this and please dont forget to comment and subscribe!!.

Thanks also to those who commented and subscribed!!!

P.S. Sorry for all the mistakes:)