BaekYeol VS. Junsu

Forever

(Instead of making a huge fight scene, Im gonna focus on particular fights.)

3rd Person POV

"Go!" Changmin said and everyone headed to their positions. Baekhyun blinded the dark side with a light beam and followed the others. The dark side followed after them when they were able to see again. Jaejoong followed Yuhno and Changmin while the rest went their separate ways. 

(Baekyeol vs. Junsu)

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were getting ready to join the fight when a wall of mud appeared in front of them. They turned around and saw Junsu approaching them. They instantly got ready for an attack.

"HAHAHA, do you really think you can take me on? Your all stupid for even trying to fight us!" Junsu said with a grin.

"You're stupid falling for a trap!" Chanyeol said as he lit a trail of oil that was surrounding Junsu. Baekhyun then made it hotter by sending a beam of light at Junsu. They smiled at each other after their successful attack but heard an evil laugh.

"Did you really think that would effect me?" Junsu said coming out of the fire. They two were speechless. How could that not have hurt him? Just then he made a giant earthquake and sent to the couple. They jumped and started to fight back again but Junsu kept deflecting every one of their attacks. Soon they were cornered by a cliff. Junsu laughed when he saw this.

"Hahaha you guys are done for. Any last words?"

They couple looked at each other and smiled. Baekhyun then sent a light beam but no at Junsu. He sent hit the ground in front of them and vanished, Junsu was looking for the two when he was hit my fire on his side. He sent a earthquake that way and saw nothing. Fire kept coming from every direction but no one was there. He was then hit by a beam of light that was strong enough to sent him closer to the edge of the cliff. Chanyeol sent a fire ball that sent him off the cliff.

Baekhyun then made them visible again and started to join the other but was stopped when a mud bomb hit him in the back. Junsu jumped and landed on Baekhyun. He was about to finish Baekhyun off when Chanyeol aimed a fire beam at him. This was a different kind of beam though. Instead of burning him it started to freeze. He kept shooting ant the kind until he was a ice sculpture. Baekhyun then sent a light beam that shattered the king and melted all the pieces.

"Baekhyun!" Chanyeol yelled as Baekhyun got up and hugged the boy. Chanyeol hugged him like he never wanted to let got. After a few seconds Baekhyun hugged back and started crying.

"Im so glad were alive" Baekhyun said and kissed Chanyeol.

"Ditto" Chanyeol broke the kiss before kissing Baekhyun again. "Lets go"

(Authors note.)

Sorry for the really boring chapter...Damn writers block:( Sorrry:(

Please comment and Subscribe