Reunion

Forever

3rd Person POV

"Kyungsoo~hyung" Kai said and hugged him. Kyungsoo couldn't believe what was happening. His friend was finally back after 10 years.

Everyone  was watching this beautiful sight when suddenly Sooyoung came back with her clones carrying a unconscious Siwon.

"Oppa i found him by the clearing" Sooyoung reported.

Just then something dark came out of the unconscious dark users and manifested itself in front of Changmin. Everyone stood back and watched as the ball of darkness showed a face that Changmin hoped to never see again.

"Hello again Changmin~ah" Jaejoong said through the dark mirror.

"Jaejoong, what do you want?' Changmin asked, voice laced with pure anger.

"Is that anyway of speaking to your hyung?" Jaejoong asked with a with a evil grin. " Doesn't matter anyway, we know where you are hiding and by tomorrow the only thing stopping us from ruling the world will be gone. HAHAHA. And you can have your precious children  back, they were no use to us anyway." and with that the he was gone.

"Damn." Changmin said to no one particular. "Ok, get everyone to HQ and get some rest, tomorrows gonna be a long day."

{At HQ}

(With HoMin)

"What do you mean that they're coming tomorrow?" Yuhno asked when Changmin told him what happened.

"Like the army of evil is coming to kill us" Changmin said calmly.

"How the hell can you be so calm about this?" Yuhno asked " Do you even know what you just said?"

"I know hyung" Changmin said in a sad tone. "Everything could end tomorrow. We could all be killed but only if we let yourselves. We have a strong group. Everyones been ready to fight since the darkness took over. If we take them out tomorrow then we could end all this. We can finally get our kingdom back and release everyone under his control."

"Hehehe you know" Yuhno said as he hugged Changmin "This is why I fell in love with you. Saranghe yeobo"

"Na-do Saranghe" Changmin replied and kissed Yuhno.

{With Baekyeol and SuHun}

Baekhyun was slowly going crazy as the fire user Chanyeol talked and talked about nothing particular.

"And and there was this one time i fried this squirrel because it was climbing a tree" Chanyeol said with a happy grin.

"OK WAIT" Baekhyun yelled "Why are you saying that in such a happy tone?"

"Because that when i first learned I had powers. Duh" Chanyeol said like it was something he should have known.

Suho laughed at the two boys conversation as he tried to make Sehun, the other wind user, more comfortable. They were cramped inside Kyungsoo.and Suho's room because Baekhyun gave his room to Jonghyun, Minho and Siwon.

"Do you need anything?" He asked with a smile.

Sehun looked at him and after a second responded "No thanks"

"Ok, just tell me of you need anything." He replied as he fixed his bed on the floor.

"Hyung you can sleep on the bed with me if you want." Sehun said

"Its fine, I can sleep on the floor" Suho replied with a smile.

"Hyung i insist, besides where are Kyungsoo~hyung and Kai~hyung gonna sleep?" Sehun said.

Suho thought about it and said "Well if you insist" as he got on the bed.

"Yah!" Baekhyun screamed as he tackled Chanyeol to the ground.

At that moment Changmin and Yuhno teetered the room.

"YAH!" both elders yelled at the same time. The two boys didn't hear them and kept wrestling on the floor. Changmin got annoyed and splashed them with ice cold water.

"AHHHH!" both boys yelled. "Hyung what was that for?"

"You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. Cant you at least do that in the bathroom or somewhere private?" Yuhno asked them.

'Eww hyung we weren't doing that." Baekhyun yelled as he realized what Yuhno was talking about.

"Bacon what's he talking about?" Chanyeol asked in an innocent voice.

"WTF! DID YOU JUST CALL BE BACON?!" Baekhyun asked before he tackled Chanyeol again. Changmin then hurled another ball of ice water at the kids.

"Baekhyun will you stop molesting him" Yuhno said before turning to Sehun. "Anyway the reason we came here is to ask you something."

"What is it hyung?" Sehun asked. Baekhyun and Chanyeol stopped fighting as they sensed their hyungs were serious.

"We need to know what we're going up against tomorrow." Changmin said with all seriousness.

"Hyung, they have all kinds of monsters. They put a spell on the people of SM and turned them into their personal army. Every since the dark magician gained control, he's been making an army. There are over a thousand kinds, some even that we don't know" Sehun said referring to his team. "We were lucky to have been released."

"Its like your in your body but you cant control anything you do.We've done so much, hurt so many people but we couldn't control ourselves." Chanyeol said, eyes starting to water.

Both boys remembered all the things they've done and guilt started to consume them. Baekhyun and Suho comforted the two boys as they started to break down.

"Its ok, you had no control over yourselves." Suho said hugging the younger boy. Baekhyun saying the same to Chanyeol.

Changmin was proud of the two boys. They acted immature but they were good on the inside. Knowing this made Yuhno more mad. No one, especially boys this young, was suppose to experience anything like that. Flame started to erupt when Changmin sensed his lover was angry. He then hugged the man to calm him down.

"How did they find you?" Changmin asked trying to change the subject.

"They were attacking our village. Chanyeol~hyung surrounded us with a wall of fire to protect me but they got through. Ever since then we were under their spell. They attacked a lot more villages to find kids like us." Sehun replied .

'Like you?' Yuhno asked.

"Children who posed powers" Sehun explained.

"How many of you are there?" Suho asked.

"12 including our team." Chanyeol said "They'll be leading the army now since were gone."

"Ok, thank you. Get some rest. Your gonna need it tomorrow. And Chanyeol, Sehun. It doesn't matter what you did, what matters is what you're gonna do now" Changmin said with a smile and left the room.

Chanyeol yawned trying to sleep when Baekhyun hugged him from behind.

"Maybe your not so bad after all." Baekhyun said before falling asleep. This made Chanyeol smile as he fell into slumber.

"You didn't deserve to have that happen to you" Suho whispered to a sleeping Sehun before he fell asleep.

{With Kaisoo}

As soon as they came back, Kyungsoo took Kai to a clearing near HQ.

"Hyung how are you" Kai asked as they walked to the clearing.

"Horrible. I've been regretting letting you get captured for 10 years.  And now that we finally get reunited we have to fight a huge battle where we could die. Life is so ing unfair." Kyungsoo mumbled.

Kai faked a gasp. "Wow, when did you start cussing?" He said with a grin.

"Does it really matter" Kyungsoo said as they lay down looking at the stars.

"Not really but I think you sound hot when you cuss." Kai said with a wink.

"God, don't have an now" Kyungsoo said trying to sound cool but blushed

"Awwww. is my Hyung blushing?" Kai asked as he pinched  Kyungsoo's cheeks.

"Yah! stop it" Kyungsoo replied.

"Awww Kyunggie doesn't like it?" Kai asked with a grin still pinching Kyungsoo's cheeks.

Kyungsoo smiled then made a rock hit Kai in the back of the head.

"Hyung~ ouch that hurt." Kai said whining while hugging Kyungsoo.

"Thats what you get. " Kyungsoo grinned. They laughed and enjoyed the silence they had with each other.

"Hyung you know its not your fault i was captured right" Kai said in a serious tone.

"Yes it was" Kyungsoo said while shaking his head. "If only i was a little bit stronger, If only i wasn't as weak, I could've saved you" Kyungsoo was drying as he said this.

"Hyung" Kai said trying to calm Kyungsoo down.

"No. I was all my fault.If only i trained harder, thought smarter, I could've saved you" Kyungsoo continued.

Kai then kissed Kyungsoo to shut the elder up. Kai expressed everything he felt for Kyungsoo in that kiss. His love for his hyung. Kyungsoo was shocked but accepted the kiss. They kissed until they were out of breath.

"I love you Kyunggie" Kai said at he placed his forehead in Kyungsoo's

"Love you too" Kyungsoo said before he kissed Kai again.

They stayed laying until Kyungsoo broke the silence.

"We need to get back" he said helping Kai get up. Kai nodded and walked to HQ holding Kyungsoo's hand.

They met the Kyumin couple as they were about to go into their room.

"Kai, IM glad you're back" Kyuhyun said with a grin. Sungmin nodded in agreement.

"Glad to be back hyung" Kai replied "By the way were's my team?"

"Umm. Jonghyun, Minho and Siwon are in Baekhyun's room and Chanyeol and Sehun, I think that's their names, are in Kyungsoo's room with Baekhyun and Suho.

"Ok ok. Night hyung" Kai said as Kyungsoo guided him to their room. "When did they get together, I thought they were enemies?"

"Ever since the incident, Sungmin~hyung has been protecting Kyu~hyung. That's all I know." Kyungsoo said opening the door to his room.

"Aww they're soo cute" Kai said pointing at the Baekyeol and Suhun Couple.

"But we're way cuter" Kyungsoo said as he hugged Kai. Kai nodded in agreement.

"Night Kyunggie, I Love you" Kai said before kissing Kyungsoo and falling asleep.

"Love you too yeobo" Kyungsoo replied before he fell asleep.

 

(Author Notes)

Kaisoo action!!! Yeah!!!

Sorry if it was a bit boring :P

If you want any member of any group to appear in the big fight, comment me the member, group and what power you want them to have.

Thank you too all that subscribed:)

Comment or Subscribe pwease :)