Seven Little Kisses.

Seven Little Kisses

I woke up to an empty room. I sat up, letting my eyes adjust to the light.

"Oppa?" I called.

"In the bathroom!"

I nodded to myself. Staring at the ceiling can only prepare you enough for sudden sounds..

"OW!"

"!" My heart jumped out of my chest causing me to fall to the floor. "Oppa?!"

Kibum stepped out of the bathroom with a hand towel on his chin. He pouted a bit. He looked so adorable.

"Ha, what happened to you?" I asked, still on the floor.

"I tried to..." He mumbled.

I stood up, "What?"

Kibum sighed, "I tried to shave. I've only done it once before and I was fine!"

"You shave?" I raised my left eyebrow.

He shrugged.

"Oh, let me see it. I'm the doctor here." I smiled, clearly joking.

Oppa removed the towel slowly. Low and behold there it was. A cut. A cut probably the size of a two month old's fingernail.

"You are such a baby!" I smacked the back of his head.

"Hey! It hurt, okay?"

I rolled my eyes. "Come on." I grabbed his hand and brought him back to the bathroom. I opened the cabinet by the mirror and pulled out a band aid. "Come here." I motioned him to come closer.

He stammered forward.

"There," I smoothed out the brown fabric on his soft skin. "Good as new."

Kibum studied himself in the mirror. "Does it look like I got into a fight?" He winked.

"Yea, a fight with a baby with sharp nails." I laughed.

"Shut up!" He went back to his room while I followed.

"So what are you up to tonight?" Oppa asked.

I shrugged, "Nothing. Probably hanging out with Taeyeon Unnie and Kangin Oppa or something."

"Funnn." He smirked. "I hope they don't start frenching in front of you.."

French kissing. I thought of the fact. Then I thought of my kiss with Sungmin.

...

Oh, boy.


"Oppa?"

"Yea?"

"How, uh, I mean, like, I don't know how to..."

"To what?"

"Uh," I scratched my head. How do I word this correctly? I'm a failure at kissing? "You know."

Oppa shrugged, "I do not."

"French kissing." I looked up at him.

"You're kidding."

"Well, what did you expect?! I've only had two kisses in my lifetime and both weren't like that! Not to mention they were complete failures.." I shrieked.

Kibum rolled his eyes. "Lucky for you, I have french kissed a girl before."

"Lucky for me?"

"Well, we're friends." He started. "Just friends. Nothing can be awkward between us."

"What are you saying?" I narrowed my eyes.

"Yuri-ah, do you want me to show you how to french kiss someone?"

Hm. Kissing Kibum Oppa? We're only friends though. But, then again, it's a friendly kiss, right? Do those exist? I think so. I hope so.

I bit my lip. "Sure." I said in a huff.

"Alright then." Kibum stood beside me. "First, now I'm speaking as if I were the one taking you on a date, I, or he, would move your hair out of your face like this--" He swept the loose strand of hair away from my eye sight.

I steadied my breathing. Usually when we're this close, we were asleep. Not in that way, of course.

"Next, he'll probably do something like.." He thought about it. "Like kiss you softly, like little kisses almost." Kibum planted his lips just at the corner of my mouth and made his way to the middle. Seven little kisses, I counted.

He cupped my cheeks in his hand.

"With me so far?" He made sure.

I nodded.

"Then," he chuckled. "Guys usually tease girls, so it'd be like this--" Oppa's nose just barely touched mine. It almost tickled me. His breathing was soft and easy on my skin.

"What next?" I whispered.

"Just play along, okay?" He said.

I nodded once more.

Kibum's lips went to mine once more. He kept them there for about a second, letting the feeling linger. I felt his tongue run across my bottom lip. I parted my lips slowly.

I slipped my hands around his neck.

"WHOA THERE!"

Oppa and I pulled away from each other, both of us breathless.

Taeyeon Unnie and Kangin Oppa stood at the doorway. Taeyeon had this goofy smile on her face.

She stared at us, "What was that?"

"Nothing." I rolled my eyes. "Right, Oppa?"

"Exactly." He smiled to his brother.

Taeyeon Unnie grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room. Kangin and I basically just switched spots. He slammed the door shut behind him.

"What was that?!" Taeyeon squealed.

"Nothing! I told you!"

She rolled her eyes, "Does that mean you like him? Are we stopping the seven weeks??"

"I didn't say that!"

"Well, give me something! It's like you've got your entire body out the door and your tongue in Kibum's mouth!"

I think that was her variation of that 'You've got one foot out the door' phrase. I don't think I want to know.

"Unnie, relax. The seven weeks are still on." I reassured.

She smiled, "Oh, alright."

The door to Kibum's room opened again. Oppa had his coat in his hand and walked past me and Taeyeon.

"See ya." He said on his way out.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Yea," Unnie said. "You can hang out with us tonight."

Oppa smiled, "No, thanks. I have a date tonight." He ran out the door.

"See?" I told her. "That kiss was nothing."