Sweet.

Seven Little Kisses

"Nooooo," I whined to Seohyun as she dragged me through Macy's. "Do I really have to?"

Seohyun rolled her eyes, "Oh, grow up. We're buying a dress and getting you a make-over. It's not that bad."

"Oh, yes, it is!" I tore my hand away from her. "Do you realize what can happen?! They might--uh--they could put foundation on me that I'm allergic to. Or--or! Or they can accidentally pull out all my eyelashes."

"Where the hell did you hear that?" She looked at me like I was insane.

"What? Jiyoung at school said that she was curling her eyebrows and accidentally stepped on her cat and pulled out her eyebrows."

"That's so.." Seohyun shook her head. "Disturbing. Now hush up, you're making it seem like you're the younger one in the family."

"Isn't that a good thing for you?"

"Ugh, just shut up!" She grabbed some dressed off a rack and pushed me into a dressing room. "No talking 'till you come outside with one of those dresses on!!"

~~

I stepped out of the dressing room a couple minutes later wearing a long red dress with beaded lace. "Okay, Seohyun, I'm going to the beach, not hosting a freaking game show."

Seohyun laughed, "Whoops. That wasn't supposed to be there.."

"Thanks for the warning." I folded my arms across the lace.

"Whatever, try this one on." She pushed me back in the dressing room with another dress.

~~

"Now that is more like it!" Seohyun exclaimed as I stepped out in a white strapless bubble sundress.

"This one?" I looked down and spun, letting the bottom float around.

"Definitely that one. Ah! Sungmin is so going to love seeing you in this!" She jumped up and down.

"Sungmin? Kyuhyun's brother, really?!"

"Yes, Kyuhyun's brother. He's hot, and I'm pretty sure you two will hit it off."

"Oh, really?"

"Unnie, he has a biting , I think that says enough." Seohyun squealed.

"Biting?" I raised my left eyebrow.

"Biting." She grinned.

"Okay, I'm ready for the date." I backed up into the dressing room, slipped off the dress, and came back out. "You said something about a make-over?" I smiled.

"That's more like it!" Seohyun clapped.

~~

"Kibum!! Open up!" I knocked on the Kim's door repeatedly.

I couldn't help but laugh as Kibum opened the door with disheveled hair and squinted eyes. "Yuri-ah?" He yawned.

"Who else?" I stepped inside, pushing passed him.

"Sorry, I took a nap after you left." He closed the door after me with another yawn.

"I can see that." I giggled. "If I didn't know you better, I'd think you screwed somebody."

"Hey, hey. I'm not like my roommate with your sister." He reasoned. "That's--" He shuddered. "Disturbing. Did you know that one time he came home at six PM with hair?"

"At least, Taeyeon is better at hiding it." I laughed. "You still bringing me to the pier?"

"If you want me to." Kibum smiled.

"Of course I do! Seohyun even took me out for make-over, see?" I spun around.

Kibum rubbed his eyes and finally stopped squinting them. "Wow."

"You like?" I beamed.

"Yea," he smiled. "You look cute."

"Awh, thanks. You're so sweet." I grabbed his hand. "Let's go."

~~

"So, you gonna make a move on him? Whoever the guy is." Kibum laughed, still keeping his hands on the wheel.

"It's Seohyun's boyfriend's brother."

"Wanna run that by me again?"

"Seohyun's boyfriend Kyuhyun." I laughed. "I'm going on a date with his brother."

"Nice." He threw his head back.

"Shut up!" I hit his shoulder.

"Hey! No hitting the driver!"

"I can hit the driver if he's my best friend and he's being an ." I giggled.