Sorry.

Seven Little Kisses

After that, I kind of fell of the face of the Earth. November was gone. I became a hermit in a run down apartment filled with boxes and bags. I had nothing to do, no reason to do anything.

And before I knew it, there was only one week in between now and the new year.

Among various necessities, the only items that I unpacked were my clothes and a stereo.

Today is Saturday. Saturday is mail day. Mail day is the one day of the week where I actually go and get my mail. Unfortunately, I chose a bad week to neglect any incoming letters because if I had not, I would have prepared myself for this. I'm getting ready to tear my hair out because of this.

"No, no, no, no, NO!" I yelled at the piece of paper in my hands.


Yuri, I'm coming over on Saturday. Today is Thursday, so you should have enough time to leave and bail if you choose to. See you then. Love, Taeyeon.


"NO, NO, NO." I continuous said. I let the letter drop to the floor.

This can't happen. I'm not ready! It's already ten! I don't have enough time to physically and mentally prepare myself for this!

"Must! Do! Something!" I ran around the apartment to find my make up and any decent articles of clothing.

I ran some cold water through my hair, gathered my fringe, and tied it back. I carefully applied my eyeliner in a wing and doused my skin with concealer and blush.

After looking through a few boxes, I found a pair of ripped up white skinny jeans, wrinkled and stained with dust, and a long hoodie. I tore off the sweatshirt and the jogging pants I had on and replaced them with the new clothes. And, in my course of stupidity, I didn't unpack a mirror, so I was left to think about what I looked like in my mind. Even then, I looked like a mess.

I shook my head and pulled the hair tie out of my damp hair. I scrunched and dried as fast as I could.

I had to look casual. I quickly ran to my stereo and turned to I Don't Care by 2ne1.

The door bell rang.

My eyes grew to the same size as the painted doorknob.

"Yeh--" I coughed. "Yes?" I said over the music.

"It's me.."

I thought for a second. I could be really sarcastic right now.

"Yuri-ah, please open the door." Taeyeon Unnie's voice sounded worn down.

I opened the door slowly. There she was with her burgundy hair. She looked like she did just before I left but with dark circles around her eyes and hair that wasn't styled.

 Unnie stepped inside.

"Yes?" I said again.

Her faced scrunched together. "Since when did you become a blackjack?"

I shrugged, "Last week?"

She shook her head. "Dongsaeng, please, come back home." She said.

I stood idly.

"We miss you." Taeyeon said quietly.

I sighed. I couldn't deny that I missed them as well, but I don't know. Being with them was the only thing that kept me sane. Now that I actually see what everything is like without my sisters, well, let's just say that I'm more than willing to go back.

"I miss you guys, too."

"You look nice." She said with a peak in her voice.

"Um," I scratched my head. "Thanks?"

"Yuri, I'm sorry about what we put you through." Taeyeon finally broke down. "I know you aren't ready to look for someone, and I should have accepted that. Please, please, please forgive me!" She said in a huff.

I stared at my sister. She was the one I was closest to. It was hard to not be able to see where she was coming from. She was just looking after me, and I shouldn't be ungrateful.

My lip quivered as I ran to her.

She engulfed me in a hug. "I'm so sorry.." She whispered.

I nodded in acceptance.

"And I know, you might not be up to it, but please do consider." Taeyeon took a deep breath. "Will you still come to the New Years' party?"

"I don't know," I shied away.

After seeing Kibum that day in the park and fully knowing that he'd be at the party, I wasn't really looking forward to this. It would be an awkward meeting to say the least, don't you think?

"Please, Yuri? For your sister's sake?"

Oh, great. She's doing that..that thing. Ironically, she stole this from me! It was my way of getting something when it was a need as opposed to a want.

You bring your shoulders up, open your eyes really wide and blink three times every time, and say your words in a high pitched voice.

"Aww, please, Yuri?"

Dammit.

"Alright, I'll go." I rolled my eyes.

"Yes!"

"No guys!"

"With the exception of mine?"

"Ugh, fine."

Taeyeon smiled. "Can you just look at the guy that I chose? He's going whether you like it or not."

"Come on, Taeyeon, I'm already going to the party, do we really need to push it?"

"Yes."

I pouted.

" it up."