Sungmin.

Seven Little Kisses

"Remember," Kibum started as he turned off the car. "It's only tickling if it's under your arms or if he pokes your stomach. When he gets too frontal, you need to kick him--"

"Ew! God, what are you talking about?!" I shrieked. "I'm not going to get , Oppa."

He shrugged, "Just sayin'."

I rolled my eyes, "I'll see you after the date, okay?"

"Sure thing, Missy." Kibum smirked. "Good luck!"

~~

What is one supposed to do at the beach? Well, whatever the correct answer is, Sungmin, did it perfectly.

The breeze was only slight, enough to braid my hair without my hands and not enough to blow away the Moscato wine that Oppa (he insisted) brought. I was satisfied to say the least.

"So how did you of all people get tied into this deal?" I laughed while slowly sipping my wine. The bubbles of fizz tickled my nose as they rose out of the glass.

Oppa smiled, "Seohyun told me about it last time her and Kyuhyun came to my house. Is it not to your liking?" He snickered.

"They just caught me off guard is all." I sighed. "So.. I like asking people questions. Let's start. What do you look at first in the opposite ?"

"The eyes." Oppa said almost immediately.

"Really?"

"Well, yea. You can tell so much about a person from their eyes."

"Like what?"

"Like if they're passionate or ignorant."

"What about my eyes?" I blinked with a slight smile.

Sungmin chuckled, "From your eyes, I can see that you're passionate about something. Obviously I don't know detail. Ha, but I can also tell that you feel lost sometimes."

He pegged it.

I shook my head of the thought. I never really liked lingering on awkward subjects that lead to something about my sisters. I changed the subject. "When was your first kiss?"

"Uh," he slowly sipped his wine. "Fourth grade."

"How was it?"

"Felt like a new man." He joked. "And you?"

"And me?"

"Yea, when was your first kiss?"

I thought about it. "Junior year of high school. Spin the bottle at a friend's party."

"And how was it?"

"Oh, horrible!" I expressed. "He was some stupid jock who's lips tasted like.. Beer and pizza." I shuddered.

Sungmin laughed at my story.

"Don't laugh! It was a horrible experience, I haven't even had my second kiss yet."

"You're kidding." He set down his empty wine glass.

"Nope." I did the same.

"I'm sure you wouldn't want it to be because of spin the bottle again, would you." Sungmin guessed.

I shook my head. "Preferably not."

"How 'bout a second kiss because of some date set up by your sisters?" He said quietly.

The left corner of my lip shied upward in a tiny smile. "That would be an improvement."

Oppa laughed. I felt his hand on my cheek.

His lips touched mine and...

Wait.

Uh. Hm. Is it... Is it supposed to feel like this?

I furrowed my eyebrows in question still with our lips connected.

I thought.. Aren't I supposed to feel something? Like a spark? Anything?

As we pulled away, I bit my lip. "Hm."

Sungmin rubbed the back of his neck. "Yea."

I kind of chewed on my bottom lip for a couple of seconds during this silence.

We sat in silence as the sun started to go down.

Sungmin coughed, "So..."

"So." I nodded, not really having a reason to.

"Y-You didn't feel anything, did you?" He looked up at me.

"Well, did you?" I asked hurriedly. Of course I didn't want to say no! What if he felt something? That would kill him.. I know that would kill me if I felt something and he didn't.

"Not really."

I smiled, "Good 'cause I didn't either."

Took us a couple of seconds, but we ended up laughing.

"So how about we just hang out sometime again this week? As friends." He added with a smirk.

"Sounds good." I nodded.