Cherries.

Seven Little Kisses
"Yuri, psst, wake up! Check this out." Kibum shook me until my resistance caved.

I woke up to the light shining on my face and my head on a very soft pillow. I sat up and looked at Kibum, "What am I looking at?"

"This--"

It was only now that I noticed the bowl of cherries and the pile of seeds in Oppa's lap.

I watched as he popped one of the stems in his mouth.

"Uh, what are you doing?"

He held up his index finger, signaling me to wait. "Mm. Mmhmm." He pulled the stem out of his mouth with a knot in the very center of it. "Tada!"

I laughed, "You knotted a cherry stem. In your mouth."

He nodded, "That means I'm a good kisser." He stuck his tongue out at me. "Be jealous."

"Why would I be jealous?" I folded my arms across my chest. "I can do that."

"Is that a challenge?" Oppa fake gasped.

"Maybe it is." I grabbed one of the cherries with a long stem and studied it. After pulling off the cherry part and throwing it to the side, I faced him, "First one to tie a knot buys lunch at In-N-Out. Deal?"

"You're on, Kwon."

"Bring it, Kim."

"Okay, we'll start at the same time." He pulled off another cherry stem. "Ready, steady, GO!"

We both threw the stems into our mouths and tried to tie a knot. The second I felt that my knot was secure I pulled it out. Not even milliseconds later did Kibum pull out his.

"I win." I smiled.

"Do not! Look yours is off-center--"

"We never said anything about position!"

"Well, it's the principle of the thing." Oppa rolled his eyes.

"Yea, well look how loose your knot is," I pointed out.

"So?!"

"Mine is secure! Mine so wins!"

"Does not!"

"Does so!"

"Alright here. I'll pay for your food, you pay for mine, and we'll just agree that our kissing skills are equally perfect."

I giggled, "Whatever floats your boat, Oppa."

Kibum rolled his eyes and tossed his cherry stem on the floor. "We should get you back home." He moved a stray strand of hair out of my face. "Kangin didn't even come home last night, so I should get him, too."

I groaned and fell back on his pillow, "Noooo.. I don't wanna go back to that house of hormones!"

Kibum laughed at me. I felt his body lay down beside mine, "Relax, Yuri-ah. It'll be fine. Seven weeks will be over before you know it." He put his hand on my arm. "And if it makes you feel better, my door will be open after every date."

I flipped around to face him and smiled, "You're the best." I kissed his nose then stood up. "Come on, let's get your brother." I held out my hand.

He smirked and we ran back to my house.

It wasn't really a surprise when we saw Taeyeon making breakfast and Kangin right beside her. They always woke up first regardless of.. whatever they did last night.

Did I mention they both had hair?

"Nice of you to join us." Taeyeon laughed.

"Oh, ha ha, nice hair." I grabbed a banana out of the basket of fruit we keep by the sink.

She rolled her eyes. "Ah-ah! I need that." She snatched the banana out of my hand and cut it, letting them fall into the pan of pancake batter.

"Yah, Kibum, what're you doing here?" Kangin asked.

"I walked Yuri home."

"It's like ten houses away."

"Point being?"

Taeyeon and I snickered as the two brothers argued resulting in Kangin having Kibum in a headlock.

"Yah, yah, break it up." I put one hand on Kangin and one hand on Kibum with a slight laugh.

"So, Yuri, are you ready for your date tonight?" Kangin asked me.

"It's tonight?!" My jaw dropped.

"I didn't tell you that?" Taeyeon said from across the room.

"Uh, NO." I collapsed on one of the couches.

Kibum sat beside me. I laid my head down in his lap.

"Do I really have to do this?"

"Yea, you do." Taeyeon flipped one of the pancakes. "Seohyun's pick is up first. You are going to meet him tonight at six by the pier."

"I don't know how to get to the pier.."

"I'll give you a ride." Oppa said. "No worries, dongsaeng."

"I have nothing but worries right now."