All Hail Your New Queen

Try Smiling

We got over to the park and saw the large mass of students finding seats on the grass, under trees and on benches. A concert was going to be held at the park that night and they had just finished put up the stage. Some people convinced the workers to allow us to perform. They would just use the excuse of sound checks for later on.

I stood side stage and waited for my music to start. I was much more surprised by who came on stage first. Mr. YG our principal walked out with the mic in hand.

“Good afternoon everyone, I know you’re probably surprised to see me here but I wasn’t going to miss a performance like this by my students. Since there are a lot more people here then before both girls should put their all into their last performance before the vote for Queen is decided.” He announced everyone murmured in agreement.

I nodded approvingly at the fact that Mr. YG had just as much power and control on and off school grounds.
“Im Yoona may go first since her performance was cut off.” YG motioned for her to come to the stage. She glided on stage like a princess as her song started again.

I pushed the strap of my halter top higher up on my shoulder as I watched her sing and dance. The audience had collected a lot of stray people watching the free entertainment and a lot of them were enthusiastically watching the performance.  

With an adorable giggle Yoona finished her performance. She bowed towards the audience before skipping off of the stage. She smiled cutely at me “I can’t wait to wear my crown.”

“I’m sorry but this crown is best suited for my head. But I think the plastic toy tiara from the 99 cent store will fit you much better.” I smiled just as adorably before pushing past her to the stage.

The spotlight trained itself on me and I smiled. I strutted out to the center of the stage and smiled at the audience peering back at me. A smirk crept onto my face as the beat dropped and my song began.

“Naega jeil jal naga (I am the best)
Naega jeil jal naga
Naega jeil jal naga”

I sang I am the best as I moved my head to the beat. In the corner of my eye I saw the girls slowly coming out to dance with me.

“Naega jeil jal naga
Je je jeil jal naga

Bam Ratatata Tatatatata
Bam Ratatata Tatatatata
Bam Ratatata Tatatatata
Bam Ratatata Tatatatata
Oh my god!

Since the song was originally for them they came out and danced at their parts while I sang and danced the whole thing. Whenever we sang 'Naega jeil jal naga' we would hear a loud cheer from the audience. I noticed the guys of BIGBANG were dispersed throughout the crowd getting people to scream louder. I smiled at them and noticed Daesung standing right next to the stage. As the song came to a close I strutted to the edge of the stage and got down close to him. I smiled and sang.   
“Bam Ratatata Tatatatata
Bam Ratatata Tatatatata
Oh my god!

The song ended and I planted a long sweet kiss on his lips. I could barely hear the cheer of the crowd above the buzz in my ear. I pulled away and pouted at him.

“What’s wrong babe?” He asked. “You’ve been eating skittles” I frown. I jumped for joy when he pulled the open candy bag from his jacket pocket and handed it to me. I kissed him again stood up and skipped back to the girls happily munching on my candy. They just laughed at me as YG cleared his throat in the microphone.
We all got quiet as he peered out into the audience.

“Well the moment my school has been waiting for has finally arrived. It was agreed that the girl with the better audience response would win possession of the current queen’s crown and it is now time for the audience to decide.”

Everyone seemed to be holding their breath as I handed my crown to YG.

“So what do you think audience, do you prefer Yoona?” The audiences’ cheers were actually really loud. I felt the girls look at each other uncertainly as YG gestured for the audience to quiet down.

“Or do you prefer Jordan?” Once again the cheers were extremely loud and we couldn’t really tell whose was louder.


“Let’s try this again.” YG commented motion towards each of us.

“Yoona” The cheer was still loud for her.

“or Jordan?” The cheer was much louder as I noticed the park begin to fill up even more with students from our school who were just coming.

“ALL HAIL THE QUEEN! ALL HAIL QUEEN JORDAN! ALL HAIL THE QUEEN! ALL HAIL QUEEN JORDAN!!” They chanted. I noticed Minzy and Seungri leading the crowd in the chant causing a face smile to stretch across my face.
“I guess the crowd has spoken. All hail Queen Jordan” YG announces as he places my crown back on my head. I could feel my eyes shine slightly as a tear threatens to escape.

I’ve been so down recently and I failed to notice all the people who genuinely cared for me. This seemed like a good way to end my senior year at school.

I felt Daesung wrap his arms around my waist “You’re such an amazingly beautiful queen.” He murmurs into my hair. I turn and plant another kiss on his lips.

“Thanks oppa but I can’t be Queen forever” I whisper back.

YG was holding the mic out to me and I bowed as I accepted it.

“Thank you so much for choosing me as your queen. I’m glad you all think I’m good enough to be considered a Queen for anything, but unfortunately as I told my boyfriend I can’t be Queen forever.” There was a loud disappointed sigh that swept across the field.

“I know I’m disappointed too but I’m sure your next Queen will be even better than me,” I paused, “Right Minzy?” I asked her. She gasped in surprise.

“What Unni?” Her normally small eyes were as wide as saucers as I took my crown ad placed it on her head.

“All hail you’re new Queen, Minzy!” I cheered and the audience followed suit. She jumped on me and hugged me tightly thanking me over and over again.

“I won’t let you down Unni” she smiled before stepping forward to bow towards the audience. I stepped back and was back in Daesung’s arms.

“See I’m not a Queen anymore.” I told him looking at a beaming Minzy and a sulking Seungri.

Ji Yong gave his King position to Seungri but not his crown. Seungri would have to get that on his own.

Daesung pulled me closer to his body kissing me lightly on the forehead “You might not be theirs but you are always my Queen.”

AWW that was so cute. Well this is the second to last chapter of this story and I just want to take this time to congradulate myself    for finally completing a story. I have a history of starting stories but never going back to finish them. This is the first one I have followed all the way through on. Yay!! I hope you all enjoyed :)