Meeting Him

Try Smiling

 

 

When we got to school and stepped out of our cars the whole school’s eyes were on us. It was a normal occurrence for us to be the center of attention whenever we went somewhere in school. We’ve grow use to it. I felt Minzy shrinking away behind me. Well most of us got us to it. Since Minzy only joined last year she wasn’t use to the attention the rest of us have been getting since freshmen year.

“Don’t worry Minzy, just relax” I coaxed wrapping an arm around her shoulders. She smiled up at me thankfully as we continued over to our favorite spot under a large shady tree the stood tall and proud in the center the school campus.

“Oh the oppas are here.” Minzy said looking towards the group of gawking ‘fan girls’I chuckled as the group of extremely attractive guys came over to us. 

“Morning ladies” They smile hugging us. We are all happily chatting when the maknae of their group Seungri suddenly hops up. “Yah he’s here!” He cried getting up and sprinting down the hill.

He seems to be running towards a tall blond boy all the way down the path. From where I was sitting I couldn’t see his face I just knew he was tall and well built. I saw Seungri run into him and fall over from impact. That guy must be really strong.

“That must be the new kid everyone’s talking about.” I say pushing my sunglasses father up on my face to see better. “I guess so. He’s cute” Minzy said also watching Seungri pull the guy in our direction. “Oh that’s Daesung, he just moved here from the U.S. We met him yesterday.” T.O.P oppa said chuckling at Seungri’s excitement.

“Noonas, you girls haven’t met him yet. This is Kang Daesung my friend from California.” Seungri smiled at us pointing to his friend.

He smiled at us and bowed “Annyeong haseyo” We smiled back at greeted him kindly.

“Oh right Daesung these are Bom, Dara, CL, Minzy and that’s Jordan.” Seungri pointed us out one at a time for Daesung to remember our names.

Daesung was y up close and personal. His bright blonde hair fell perfectly over his face covering his left eye. He was really tanned which contrasted with the light hair. He was wearing black jeans that were faded across the whole front and back and a white t-shirt under a sleeveless demin jacket. “It’s nice to meet you Daesung, hope we can be great friends.” I smiled.

“Thank you” He responded in perfect English.

“Oh you speak English” I asked surprised. I spoke English fluently because of my mom but not many people I ran into spoke it fluently.

“Yeah I do, it come in handy when you live in New York” He smiled his really cute smile.

“Yes finally another person who can understand me when I go on angry rants in English.”

“Who else speaks English?” He asked glancing at the others. They all looked confused with our conversation.

“My parents so that isn’t much of broad arrange of people.” I shrugged.

Suddenly a pair of hands came into contact with my waist. The person’s grip tightens and I yelped in surprise. I whirled around ready to kick the person in the face when I realized who it was. “Aish Minho you scared me!” I cried pouting.

He chuckled “I could tell” referring to my foot two inches from his face. I just scoffed and put my leg back on the ground.

“And that’s why you don’t sneak up behind Jordan. Her first reaction would be to kick your two front teeth out” I heard someone say behind me.

“I’ll keep that in mind.” Daesung noted still looking at me smirking. I smirk back. “Who are you?” Minho asked wrapping an arm snugly around my waist looking at Daesung.

“I’m Daesung, I’m new here.”

“Oh hi I’ m Minho Jordan’s boyfriend” 

“Nice to meet you Minho” Daesung said with a smile not as big. When he smiles big his small eyes disappear into slits. He was really cute.

The sharp loud sound of the school bell broke everyone from their dazes. “Oh we have to go to class. I can’t afford to be late again” TOP oppa said running towards the school with GD and Taeyang on his heels. I chuckled and watched everyone else disperse into a now forming crowd.

Now it was just me Daesung and Minho. “You want me to help you find your first class?” I asked Daesung in English. He nodded and pulled a folded piece of paper out of his back pocket. I looked at it and saw he had the same first class as me.

“Oh we are in the same first class. Come on I’ll take you there.” I say grabbing his hand pulling him in the direction of the school.

But not before kiss Minho goodbye. “I’ll see you later babe”