Oh!

The Notes Of Love

The Video with English subs are here.

 

 

Sunny stared at Donghae, willing him to look at her. "Please, look at me," she thought. "Do you know what I went through for you? I did everything to make me look pretty... I did my hair and makeup, and everyone except you notices.

Jessica noticed her friend spacing out, and nudged her to pay attention. "Yah, are you crazy? Principal Lee will kick you off the cheerleading team if you don't snap out of it! Your grades are suffering enough!" she angrily hissed at her.

"I don't care, Principal Lee is my uncle anyway. Besides, the cheerleaders needs me. I'm the lightest one on the team so I'm the only person who can be the pyramid top." Sunny snapped back. At that, Jessica just rolled her eyes and concentrated on her worksheet in their math class. Suny went back to staring adoringly at her crush. She really was clueless about love, as had never even had her first kiss yet. She had crushes, sure, but none like this. This was different, Sunny was sure of it. This, was love

BRIIIING!!!

Sunny stood up abruptly, gathered her things and left for her after-school cheerleading practice, when she was stopped by her teacher, Mr. Song. He told her that if she didn't get at least an 86% on her next test she would be banned from all after school activities. Worried, Sunny promised the teacher she would do better and left. Oh well, she would just ask Seohyun for some help. That girl was a genius. Besides, free tutoring, right?

In the changeroom, Sunny met her friends, changed into their pink-and-white warm-up outfits. Their real performance uniforms were blue-and-yellow, but they still needed to sew them, and besides, they were special. The football game was next week, and they needed to fine tune their syncronization. While they were practising, the football team entered their practise room unbeknownst to the cheerleaders. Donghae was entranced by Sunny's look of concentration while performing the more complicated moves, and found himself falling for her. He never realized how ridiculously adorable she looked when she really put her mind to something, like this. Maybe he should have noticed before, but as they said, there's no time like the present, right? He used to think of her as just a little sister, but now everything was changing.

 

After practise, the whole group went out for ice cream, and while Sunny was cutely her mint chocolate-chip ice cream, Donghae was intently staring at her. Somehow, their eyes met. Sunny looked away first, a soft pink coming to her cheeks. Donghae was now absolutely sure that he loved Sunny. But the football team would be away for a week because of some games! The next time he would see her would be.. at the finals! Well, if they won all the other games before it. If it meant he could see Sunny sooner... He would do it. After all, love has no obstacles, or something like that. But darn, that was too long, Donghae thought.

 

At the Game...

Sunny tried her best for Donghae, who was seemingly unbeatable. He scored touchdown after touchdown, and it was all because of the inspiration Sunny was sending him. They ended up winning, and Sunny almost burst with pride. Good thing she didn't, though, or this story would not have a happy ending, nuh uh, with all the Sunny bits all over the place, just... ew.

After the game, Sunny approached the celebrating Donghae, and shyly confessed her feelings. She looked up to see a laughing Donghae. "Yah! Meanie! I said my innermost feelings, and you just-" She was cut off by his perfect lips on hers. Smiling, the new couple enjoyed their first kiss among the sound of the screaming erts, *cough* Heechul, *cough* Taeyeon, *cough*

 

 

 

 

 

 

That was the worst chapter I ever wrote I'll do bettter, I promise. I chose Donghae because of an awesome fanfic I read called Yes...Ma'am by bubblezgrl. She's an amazing author! You should definitely check it out.