A New life Ahead part 3

Pieces of Time

 

4 Years later ~
''APPA ~ !'' Nahyun shouted . 
''Nnehh ! What happened sweety ?'' Baekhyun asked as he carried the 5 years old Nahyun in his arms . 
''Where is Omma , Appa ?'' Nahyun ask as she search around the living room . 
''Omma ? Ohh ~ umm ... Omma went to aunty Mikyong house to help her with umm ~ the twins .'' Baekhyun reply .
 
''Why Omma always out ? I never get to see her since last ...'' Nahyun count using her finger slowly 
and countinued ''4 Days ago !'' 
 
Baekhyun smiled at his daughter action and gave his daughter a peck on the cheek .
 
''Aigoo ~ You miss Omma so much is it ? Arraso ~ Go change and get ready . We will go and see Omma !''
Baekhyun said as he watch Nahyun reaction .
 
''Chinca ? Arraso Appa !'' 
 
Baekhyun slowly put Nahyun down before he watch his daughter running away to her room .
 
''Baekhyun hyung ~ '' Chanho said as he came out of the kitchen with a glass of water . 
 
Yess . Chanho is already 9 years old and he already start calling Baekhyun Hyung instead of Appa . 
 
''Neh Chanho-ah ? What do you want ?'' Baekhyun said .
 
''Don't you think we should tell Nahyun about Noona in.....'' 
Baekhyun quickly closed Chanho mouth with his hand . 
 
''Y-yah ! Don't said it out loud ! You know its Nahyun's birthday today right ? 
Cmon ! Be a supportive uncle and make her happy .'' Baekhyun explained . 
 
CHANHO POV 
What is wrong with Hyung ? Did he left his brain in the toilet bowl ? 
For god sake why cant he just tell Nahyun that Noona is ... Oww ~ Wait . 
Now I see ... Its already been plan !
 
''Now be a good uncle and follow my instruction . Arraso ?'' 
 
 
FASTFORWARD 
''Appa ! Why are we at the hospital ? We should be at aunty Mikyong house because Omma is there !''
Nayhun said as she look at Baekhyun with her eyes-widened . 
 
''Nahyun-ah ~ We need to visit someone first okay . Be patient . I promised we will see Omma today .''
Baekhyun answer.
 
''Who are we visiting Appa ? Is it uncle kai ? He broke his Leg again right because of using his legs to 
do complicated stuff ?'' Nahyun asked . 
 
''Complicated stuff ?'' Baekhyun question . 
 
''Its called dancing Nahyun-ah ~ '' chanho answer as he smile at her 
 
''Oh yahh ~ Dancing !''Baekhyun sheeply smile at Chanho .
 
CHANHO POV 
You are her father and you still cant understand her talking words ? 
/face-palm/ Noona ~ How can you survived with him ? 
 
FASTFORWARD 
''Nahyun-ah ~ Can you find for me room 143 ?''Baekhyun ask his daughter as he pass her a small piece of paper 
with the room number of the ward . 
 
''Arraso Appa ! Chanho Oppa Help me please ?'' Nahyun pleaded .
 
''Arraso Nahyun-ah .'' Chanho reply as he pinch her cheeks . 
 
Chanho and Nahyun walk hand-in hand towards room 143 and Baekhyun follow them from behind . 
 
 
''Appa ! This is the room ! I found it !'' Nahyun jumped for joy .
 
''Really ? Good job Nahyun ! You can go open the door now Sweety ~'' Baekhyun reply 
 
Slowly , Chanho open up the door for Nahyun . 
She was greeted by the EXO , Hana , Mikyung and 4 other kids .
 
''Ohh ~ uncle ! Aunty ! What are you doing here ?'' Nahyun ask .
 
Chanyeol pick her up as he answer her question . 
 
''Isnt today your birthday ? We are here to celebrate together with you !'' Chanyeol explained . 
''I know but Omma is not around to celebrate with me and Why are we in the hospital ? Is it 
because of uncle kai ? He broke his leg again right because of dancing ?'' Nahyun reply . 
 
''Aniyo ~ Im perfectly fine Nahyun-ah !''Kai answer her question . 
 
''Ehh ~ Uncle kai is all fine . Then why are we here for ?''Nahyun ask . 
''Why dont you look for yourself why are we all here .'' Chanyeol said as he walk with Nahyun .
 
Nahyun eyes rounded as she saw her mother , Nayoung , Sitting down in a bed as she Smile at her .
What caught her attention other than her mother was the baby in her Omma arms . 
 
Chanyeol put her down beside Nayoung . 
Nayoung kiss her cheeks and said ''Happy Birthday Nahyun ! Dont you miss me ?''
 
Nahyun only nodded her head as her eyes were still stuck at the baby in her Omma arms . 
 
Nayoung smiled as her as she urged her to kiss the baby cheeks . 
 
Soon , The baby giggle right after getting a kiss from Nahyun . 
Nahyun smiled and look at Baekhyun then to Nayoung . 
 
''Aigoo ~ Nahyun-ah ! See ~ He likes you !'' Baekhyun said as he walk towards them . 
''Nneh Appa ! Omma who is this ?'' Nahyun asked curiously . 
 
''Nahyun-ah ... This is your birthdaY present , His name is Baekyoung . He is your ... Baby brother .'' 
     Nayoung explained slowly . 
''Baby brother ?''Nahyun looks surprised . 
 
''Neh sweety ~ He is your Baby Brother . Omma was in the hospital this few days because she need 
to give birth to him .'' Baekhyun explained .
 
Nahyun nodded slowly as she try to understand Baekhyun explaination . 
 
Nahyun then suddenly smile brightly and said ''Omma ! Can I show my friends my best birthday present ever ? 
Can I show uncle and aunty my Baby brother ? and ~ Can I kiss him again ? 
 
Baekhyun and Nahyun smiled as they reply back together . 
''Of course you can !''
 
And with that , The whole room was filled with laughter . 
 
 
 
 
 
 




Hello ! Its finally The last chapter of Peices of Time !
Sorry for The longg ~  Waiting . 
I hope all of you reader enjoy reading my story ! 
Im going to write another story but not now . 
If you all are kind enough , I hope you will also read
my new story which will begin in December ! 
Thanks you for all the wonder comment and HWAITING !!!