Journey of Kindness part 3

Pieces of Time

 

''Chanho-ah , do you want some water ?'' Baekhyun asked . 
Chanho just nodded to his question as his eyes were still glued to Nayong .
 
Baekhyun then walk away from them to grab the bottle of water . 
 
Chanho who was looking at Nayong face sigh loudly as he started to pour out his feeling . 
 
''Noona ~ Please wake up ? If Omma and Appa were to see you in this condition , I'm sure they will be really sad 
just like the time you told me that when you were younger , omma and appa cried when you broke your arm . Hahaha ~''
 
Just then , tears started to form on Chanho eyes .
 
''Noona ~ Please wake up ! Please ~'' 
Chanho beg as he wipe his tears away . 
 
Just then , Something caught Chanho attention . 
 
It was Nayong's hand . It was moving a lttle bit . Chanho just stare at it until he finally realised that Nayong 
is actually responding to his pharse . 
 
At that time , Chanho could not contain his feeling so he shout out loud to baekhyun about the good news . 
 
''APPA ! BAEKHYUN APPA ! NAYONG OMMA HAND IS MOVING !'' 
 
Baekhyun who was holding onto the water bottle , drop it onto the ground upon hearing Chanho words . 
 
Without wasting more time , Baekhyun ran towards Nayong and grab her hand softly . 
 
''Nayong-ah ~ Can you hear me ? Its me Baekhyun ...''
Baekhyun said as he watch Nayong's hand moving as if she is responding to him . 
 
With tears of joy , Baekhyun press the button which signal the nurse to come by and then , as fast as lightning , 
he shifted back his attention to Nayong . 
 
FASTFORWARD 
''Miss Byun ~ Can you hear me ?'' The doctor asked .
 
Slowly , Nayong open up her eyes as she saw the bright light welcoming her . 
 
Baekhyun who was hugging Chanho tightly , was elated when the both of them saw Nayong eyes moving . 
 
BAEKHYUN POV 
''Thank god ~ you finally answer my pray !''
 
After the bright light gone , Nayong then saw a middle age man smiling at her . 
 
''At last , you made it Mrs Byun ~'' The doctor said as he smile at Nayong . 
 
NAYONG POV 
''What just happened ? Where did that little girl go ? Where am I ?''
 
Nayong tried to sit-up but the doctor told her not too as her condition is still in the process of healing . 
 
''I will leave you guys alone .'' The doctor said as he left the room along with the nurses . 
 
''B-baekhyun ?'' Nayong asked as he saw baekhyun smiling at her .
When was the last time she saw Baekhyun ?
 
''Nayong-ah ~ Finally , finally you woke up from the terrible dreams !'' Baekhyun said as he hug Nayong tightly . 
 
Nayong hug him back as she smile knowing that all this was not a dream . Her attention then shifted to Chanho who was
looking at her . 
 
Nayong then push Baekhyun back as she spread her arm towards Chanho . 
Chanho smiled as he walk towards Nayong and hug her tightly . 
 
Nayong was the only thing he have that belong to him . 
The Nayong that took care of him since birth . 
The Nayong that quit school and went out to look for job for him . 
The Nayong that always tried her best to gave Chanho a perfect life . 
 
FASTFORWARD 
8 MONTHS LATER .
 
It was almost Nayong due date . 
She was sure hell nervous as this is her first time giving birth . 
Baekhyun was being a good husband by ensuring her that when she is giving birth , He will be by her side and he will never left
her alone in pain . 
 
''Ding-dong !'' The door bell ring . 
 
Chanho ran like crazy to the door as he open up the door . 
As soon as he saw the visitor , Chanho threw himself at Chanyeol arms . 
 
''Heyy ~ Buddy ! How are you doing ?'' Chanyeol asked .
 
The whole of EXO including Hana and Miyoung came to gave them a surprised party . 
 
Since there will be a new addition to the family , All of the EXO member bought for them some baby stuff . 
 
''I bought for you guys a baby shoes .'' Suho said 
 
''A baby clothes !'' D.O said 
 
''A hat ..''
 
''A DIY crib !''
 
''A kungfu panda !'' Tao said 
 
''W-what ?'' Everyone said in reunion . 
 
''W-wae ? I-is it wrong to buy a panda soft toys ? Actually ... umm ~ I wanted to but a gucci bag but Kris 
said that a Baby won't used a gucci . right ?'' Tao explained . 
 
Everyone was laughing hardly at Tao explaination including Tao himself . 
 
''Oh ~ Yap . Did you guys know about Lina ?'' Chanyeol asked as everyone shake their head . 
 
''She ... umm ... H-hung herself at her hospital bed last week and umm ... yesterday was her funeral .'' Chanyeol said as he 
eyed each one of them closely . 
 
For a minute , everyone was silent . 
 
Lay who noticed the tense atmosphere , took the courage to break it by continueing about the baby gift . 
 
''Umm ~ I bought a Unicorn ! Hahaha ~ Don't ask me why cause I don't even know why I bought it !''Lay said as everyone 
started laughing . 
 
''Thanks guys for the awesome gift . How about I made you guys some drink since you guys brought for me this lovely gift ?''
Nayong said as she stood up and walk to the kitchen . 
 
Nayong was busy preparing the drinks when she suddenly heard some voice saying 
''I'm coming ! I'm coming !''
 
Her thought were interrupted by Chanho who was pointing onto the floor that Nayong stood at . 
 
''Omma ! Why did you pee ? APPA ! OMMA JUST PEE IN THE KITCHEN !'' Chanho inform Baekhyun . 
 
NAYONG POV 
''That was weird , I don't feel like peeing at all ?''
 
The guest who were really concentrating on D.O story about his experience accompany Hana in the labour room was distracted
by Chanho loud information . W 
 
''Hana was shouting like a mad bear and she grip onto my hand until my skin were bruise !'' D.O said 
 
''It was soo pain stupid ! Try to take my place and give birth to our lovely Diana ~ Hha ! Infact , when I was in the 
labour room , you look so pale as if you gonna vomit soon when you saw blood !'' Hana said back to D.O 
 
''Heyy ~ That not true ! It ... ''
 
''APPA ! OMMA JUST PEE IN THE KITCHEN !''Chanho voice shouted across the room . 
 
Baekhyun and Hana stood up and went to the kitchen to check out on Nayong but what shock them was the puddle of water . 
 
Baekhyun ran towards Nayong as he hold her tightly making sure she will not slip off but Hana just stood there and smile . 
 
''Its called water bag (IDK ANYTHING XD) Its means that the baby gonna be deliver sooner or later .'' Hana said as 
she then told them to go to the hospital as soon as possible . 





Chapter 36 is here !
WOOHOO ~ BABY ON THE WAY !
Hahahah XD ~ Soo , did you guys hear 
about rumour about our EXO ? 
I heard alot and by alot means alot !
But who cares right ? 
Rumour is just a rumour 
Even if it is true , It does not affect me at all 
.... maybe ? Hehehe 
Sorry for any Grammar mistake 
Please Subscribe and Comment <3