Journey of Kindness part 2

Pieces of Time

 

For the next few days , Baekhyun accompany Nayong all day long while Chanho was being taken care by 
Baekhyun's parents . 
 
The EXO member would often drop by to pay a visit and also to check on Nayong condition .
 
Other than that , everything remain the same . 
 
FASTFORWARD 
 
BAEKHYUN POV 
''Its already been a Month Nayong being uncouncious . When are you going to wake up ?''
 
Every single day without a miss , Baekhyun would pray . Pray that Nayong would wake up 
from this terrible dream . 
 
''Appa ~ When would Omma wake up ? I miss her so much !'' Chanho said as he look at Nayong carefully . 
 
It would be a lied if Baekhyun were to said that he does not miss her . 
Even though he visit her everyday , he still miss her . 
Not physically but mentally . 
Baekhyun only miss one thing about Nayong . 
And that one thing is that her sweet voice . 
 
The voice that would capture his attention . 
The voice that would always ensure him that everything is alright and 
The voice that would always say I LOVE YOU without hestitation but with pride . 
 
But now , that voice was no longer can be heard . 
Why ? because that voice is not shut until only god knows when .
 
''I miss Nayong omma also chanho-ah ~ Let's just pray that Omma will wake up soon okay ?'' 
Baekhyun said as he patted Chanho's head . 
 
NAYONG DREAM
''W-where am I ? Chanho ~ Baekhyun ~ Where are you ? Hello ~ Anybody ?''
 
Nayong continue walking until a little girl suddenly bump into her . 
 
''Oh ~ G-gwenchana ?'' Nayong asked .
''Annyeong ~ Finally , I get to meet you .'' The little girl said .
''Umm .. Do I know you ?'' Nayong asked again 
''Nope , but soon will meet . Come on , I need to show you something !'' The girl said as she pull Nayong hand .
 
Soon , they arrived infront of a huge door . 
''Go on and open the door !'' The girl told Nayong as she smiled widely .
 
Slowly , Nayong push the door open as she then stood there frozen . 
I-is this a dream ? 
Omma , Appa is that you ? 
 
Two person standing infront of Nayong was her beloved parents . 
They smiled at Nayong happily but before Nayong could utter a word , 
her mother started to talk first follow by her her father . 
 
''Nayong-ah ~ Finally I get to see my little girl again . I'm so sorry to leave you without 
telling you anything but I'm happy to see my girl living out there happily .''(MOTHER)
''We are sorry for not telling you , your arranged marriage . We thought , we made a wrong move 
but we are so happy to found out that the guy we choose for you was the right guy for you .
Byun baekhyun , He loves you soo much that he is even ready to sacrifies his life for you . 
We know that in the past , you marry him because you wanted to make Chanho feel like a family but 
now , your purpose of marrying him is because , you love him . Yes ~ you love him . Seriously , 
we did not regret choosing him as our son-in-law because he LOVES you and Chanho with his whole 
heart !''(FATHER) 
 
Suddenly , Nayong's mother and father figure started to faded . Just in a few seconds later , 
they were completely gone . 
 
Nayong search her surrounding to fing her parents but sadly , they were no where to be found . 
''Excuse me ! Over here !'' The little girl shouted .
 
Nayong was surprised to see the little girl standing quite far from her with a door beside her . 
 
She walk towards the little girl direction and was all ready to push the door but then , the little
girl stop her . 
''Just to inform you that what happened behind this door are REAL !'' the little girl said 
and with that , Nayong push the door . 
 
''Baekhyun ?'' Nayong said as soon as she open the door .
 
Baekhyun was stading infront of something that Nayong could not see . 
 
''Appa ~ When would Omma wake up ? I miss her so much !''
 
''Chanho ?'' Nayong said as she walk towards Baekhyun
 
''I miss Nayong omma also chanho-ah ~ Let's just pray that Omma will wake up soon okay ?'' 
 
Just when Baekhyun said her name , Nayong turn to her left and was surprised to see 
Chanho sitting on a bed but what surprised her more was that , beside Chanho was a lady . 
That lady was she herself . 
 
Nayong wonder why is she on the bed when she is standing beside Baekhyun .
Then , something caught her attention . It was her stomach . It was big . why ?
 
''That is because, you are pregnant .'' A voice answer her question . 
Nayong turn to the back to see the little girl sitting on the couch . 
 
''W-what ?'' Nayong said as she was getting confused . 
 
''You are pregnant . You are here because you were involved in an accident . remember , 
you save your husband but in the end , you are the one who got injured ?'' The girl explained .
 
Nayong head suddenly became pain when she started to remember . 
 
''Your condition right now is not that stable . Remember , you told the doctor that you want to safe 
the baby ? Remember ? '' The girl said . 
 
''Y-yes ~ I , remember .'' Nayong said as she fall onto her knee . 
 
Nayong vision started to get blurry as the pain was getting worsen . 
 
''Because of your decision , The baby was safe . I was safe . Thank you ~ Omma .''The girl said as she smile
at Nayong for the last time before Nayong vision went totally blank .  





Chapter 35 is here !
HELLO HUMANS !
Sorry for not updating for soo ~~~ long . 
I have a lot of things to do these days . 
I will try my best to updated on my story . 
Sorry for any grammar mistake 
Please Subscribe and Comment <3