Journey of Kindness part 1

Pieces of Time

 

Baekhyun opened his eyes slowly as he saw a bright light slowly appearing . 
The next thing he knew , he saw a few figures standing around him as he heard Chanho loud crying . 
 
BAEKHYUN POV 
''Where am I ? Is that Chanho's voice ?''
 
Baekhyun groan as he slowly sit up . Lay quickly went to him and help him sit up while the rest look at 
him with a worried expression . 
 
''Where am I ? What happened ?'' Baekhyun asked as he look at Hana who was trying her best to make Chanho stop 
crying . 
 
Lay look at the rest before looking back at Baekhyun who was touching his head that was bandage . 
 
''Umm ...'' Lay started speaking but then at that moment , Baekhyun suddenly remember something . 
 
A car which is on a fast speed is driving towards Baekhyun . 
The next thing Baekhyun know , he was on the grass . still alive but was a little bit injured . But who safe him ?
He then heard Chanho voice . He wanted to know who safe him but then , everything went black .
 
Baekhyun then turn to Lay as he asked ''I... remember . Someone save me from the accident ...'' 
He then continue ''Who save me ?''
 
Lay , who was looking at Baekhyun worriedly , was speechless . Should he said it or not ? 
 
Baekhyun who noticed the tense of the surrounding could only think 2 thing . 
Its either his bestfriend Chanyeol who save him or ... someone else .
 
But then , thing started to get clearear . 
Chanho crying was one of the crucial hint . 
 
BAEKHYUN POV 
''NO .... I-its impossible !''
 
Baekhyun then suddenly grab Lay collar as he start shouting 
 
''TELL ME WHO !'' 
 
Chen started pulling Baekhyun off as Kris tried to calm Baekhyun down . 
 
Baekhyun eyes were not in the verge of crying as he look up at Kris and asked once again .
 
''W-who save me ?'' 
 
Just then , the door open as Chanyeol step inside the room . 

 

His face was filled with sadness and also shock . 
His hands were full of blood that have dried .
His face was full of blood handprint . 
 
Just then , Baekhyun freeze . 
 
Chanho shouting before he black out .
Chanho's crying . 
and worse of all , Where is Nayong ? 
 
''N-nayong ... geunyeoga eodi issneunde?''
 
The rest of them remained silent . 
 
Baekhyun widened his eyes as he abruptly stood up pushing chen away . 
 
But then , he was stop by Chanyeol . 
 
Chanyeol shook his head as he look baekhyun giving him signal not to do anything further . 
 
''TELL ME WHERE IS SHE ? NOW !'' Baekhyun yelled at Chanyeol . 
 
Chanyeol look at him as he sigh deeply before telling Baekhyun what he needs to know .
 
''Baekhyun-ah ... I-i ... I think I will just show you something .'' 
Chanyeol said as he pull Baekhyun with him towards the ICU room . 
 
Baekhyun was speechless . Tears suddenly went down his cheek non-stop upon seeing it . 
 
Nayong .... Who was lying uncounsiously on the bed . 
The Nayong that he love with his whole heart . 
The Nayong that have always been with him through thick and thin time .
The Nayong who gave him a perfect life ... was lying uncounsiously on the bed . 
 
FLASHBACK 
Chanyeol went to his car as he open up the door revealing Nayong and Chanho . 
Nayong wave at Baekhyun as she shouted ''Baekhyun-ah !'' But baekhyun seemes to be in deep thought .
 
Just then , A car which is on a fast speed is driving towards Baekhyun . 
Nayong who saw it , quickly ran up to him . Just before the car could hit Baekhyun , Nayong pushed him away with 
all her might causing Baekhyun to fall and hit his head . But then , the one who got hit was Nayong . 
Chanho shouted ''Noona !'' as he ran towards Nayong while Chanyeol was left speechless . 
 
FASTFOWARD 
Baekhyun and Nayong was rushed to the emergency station . Baekhyun injuries were not that serious 
but Nayong injuries was quite bad . Chanyeol was told that Nayong would need a surgery straight away 
but the problem was It could affect the Baby condition . Chanyeol mind went completely blank . 
To save Nayong or her baby or the both of them . Just then , the nurse told the doctor to  come in immeadiately . 
 
Nayong who was already losing so much blood by now should be uncounsious but believe it or not , she was still 
trying her best to stay awake . 
 
''D-doctor , please save my b-baby . I-i don't want to lost my Baby .'' 
Nayong said as she hold onto the doctor hand tightly . 
 
END OF FLASHBACK 
Baekhyun then , drop onto the ground as he started crying and blaming himself . 
 
''I-it was all my fault !'' 
 
Chanyeol then told Baekhyun that it was not his fault . 
Baekhyun shake his head a few times before telling him that it was his fault . 
Because of his reckless action , Nayong is in this condition . 
 
Chanyeol smiled weakly as he then told Baekhyun 
''Because Nayong love you more than anything , she told the doctor to save the baby life . 
Its amazing that Nayong made it not alone but also with the baby but her condition is quite weak .''
 
Baekhyun look at Chanyeol as she start to process each words slowly onto his head 
 
BAEKHYUN POV 
''Nayong ... Made it .... With the .... Baby ....''






Chapter 34 is here ! 
Sorry for the really late update . 
I have a surviving camp which 
I'm proud to say , I SURVIVED !
Hahahahah XD 
Sorry for any grammar mistake . 
Please Subscribe and Comment <3



EDIT : Many of you asked about the Karma thingy . 
Well ~ the karma in this story means that 
If Lina could not get Baekhyun's love means 
No one could also get baekhyun's love and 
that No one is Nayong .