A time to Love part 3

Pieces of Time
LINA POV
''Shin Chan ho ~ Nayong precious little brother huh ? I guess I've to include Chan ho in 
our game Nayong-ah ~ ''
 
Baekhyun and Chan ho went to the nearest supermarket to buy all of the ingredient they need for them to cook later on . After they bought all of the item they needed , they went back home and started to cook at the kitchen .  Well ~ Since it was only Baekhyun and Chan ho alone at home , they started to joke around the kitchen instead of cooking . 
 
When Nayong came back , she was greeted by the view of the kitchen in mess . 
''Yah ~ Why is the kitchen in mess ?'' Nayong ask Baekhyun as she look around the kitchen . Chan ho laugh and said that Baekhyun wanted to cook dinner for them but they ended up messing the kitchen . Nayong Chan ho hair and said ''Cheongmal ? Aigoo ~ Chan ho-ah ~ You must be really Hungry by now right ?'' Chan ho just nod .
 
Nayong put her bag onto the sofa and came back to the kitchen as she wear the apron . She went in between Baekhyun and Chan ho as she started helping Baekhyun by cutting the carrot . ''Mianhe ~ I was totally carried away by having fun with Chan ho .'' Baekhyun said . ''Gwenchanna !'' Nayong said as she continue cutting the carrot . 
 
Soon after , Nayong and Baekhyun started playing around as they cook together . Chan ho just shake his head as he mumble softly ''I thought that Omma will be serious when doing cooking .'' Chan ho went towards Nayong as he pull her pants lightly . ''Omma ~ please be fast cause I'm really hungry '' Chan ho pleaded . ''Oh ~ Chan ho-ah ~ N-neh ~ Arrasso . You wait at the dining room first okay ?'' Nayong said .
 
Nayong gave death glare at Baekhyun and said ''Because of you my precious baby brother is Hungry !'' Baekhyun laugh as he reply ''Oh really ? But you enjoy it right ?'' 
Nayong roll her eyes away as she went to the dining room with 3 bowl of rice and a jug of water and then Baekhyun enter the dining room with a pot of curry they cook earlier on with a few side dishes . 
 
Even when they are eating , Baekhyun and Nayong still continue on their childish game . Chan ho giggles as he look at his so called ''Parents'' joking and playing around but deep inside his feeling was a different tought .
 
CHANHO POV
''Haish ~ Omma has Appa and Appa has Omma but Chan ho have no one ...''
 
FASTFORWARD
When Chan ho was doing his homework at the living room and Baekhyun was watching the TV , Nayong came out of the toilet as she sat nect to Baekhyun as she message her neck . Baekhyun asked her if she was okay or not and Nayong told him that she suddenly feel not so well . Baekhyun told her to go to the doctor but Nayong said it is okay because it is not that serious . Baekhyun then told her if she is still feeling unwell , She can have  a day rest at home tomorrow on . Nayong nod her head as then stood up and went to bed early . 
 
Chan ho climb onto the Sofa as ask Baekhyun appa why Nayong omma suddenly went to bed early . Baekhyun then told Chan ho that Nayong omma is sick so she must rest well . Chan ho face suddenly became worried upon knowing that Nayong omma was sick . Chan ho then pack his bag and went inside the room as he climb onto the bed and went beside Nayong as he put his small hand onto Nayong forehand . 
 
''Omma ~ Please don't be sick !'' Chan ho said as he laid beside Nayong and went to his dreamland . Baekhyun who was at the living room watching the TV suddenly stood up when he heard Nayong phone rings . He took Nayong phone and saw that there was 1 new message . Since he was curious , he open up the message and read it 
 
From : Unknown 
Tomorrow , come to the old building behind our school science building ALONE !
 
Baekhyun wonder who would message Nayong at this late night and why must she go to the buiding behind the School science Block ALONE ? Baekhyun felt uneasy . He quickly forward the message to his phone and went in to bed .
 
BAEKHYUN POV
''Why I suddenly feel scared ? ''
 
Lina who was lying down at her bed , Smile scarily as she laugh heartily .
''Tomorrow will be a new day for me !''








Chapter 18 is here !
I'm really sorry for not updating 
for the pass few days . I was having 
my examination *bow 90 degree 
Sorry for any grammar mistake 
Please subscribe and Comment <3