The fires of Spring part 3

Pieces of Time

 

Baekhyun went into the room as he sit down and look around it . The room was seperated by a glass window .
Soon after , A figure of a lady came in at the opposite site . Lina eyes-widened in surprised to see 
Baekhyun . Yes . Byun Baekhyun visiting her . 
 
''B-baekhyun oppa ?'' Lina asked .
 
''Don't call me Oppa cause I'm not your oppa .'' Baekhyun reply .
 
Lina smiled as she started to become flirty . 
 
Baekhyun who felt uncomfortable with her just kept quiet and wait for his turn 
but then , Baekhyun turn into a wild beast when Lina started talking bad things about Nayoung . 
 
''Oppa ~ Why did you pick to marry Nayoung over me ? She is not worth it . She camee from a poor family Oppa .
I even saw her hang out with Chanyeol oppa before and trust me oppa , the both of them are cheating behind you !''
 
''YAH ! HWANG LINA ~ WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO BAD MOUTH MY WIFE ? I CAME TO TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE THE MOST UGLY 
I'VE EVER MET ! YOU ARE SOO HIGH OF YOURSELF THAT YOU THINK YOU OWN MY LIFE ? YOU ARE SO SICK . 
LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING . MY LOVE FOR NAYONG IS GETTING BIGGER EVERYDAY AND YOU KNOW WHY ? BECAUSE SHE IS 
CARING MY CHILD WHICH REPRESENT OUR LOVE WE FIRST MADE AFTER THE WEDDING ! BE JEALOUS AND ENVIOUS THAT 
SHE OWNS ME AND NOT YOU , HWANG LINA !''
 
Just then , Lina broke into anger and punch the glass window . 
 
Luckily the window did not break into pieces but Lina hand was bleeding . 
 
''OPPA ! WAEYO ? WHY MUST IT BE NAYONG NOT ME ? AM I THAT UGLY ? IS MY LOVE FOR YOU NOT ENOUGH ? TELL ME ?''
 
''YES ~ YOU ARE UGLY ON THE INSIDE . THERE IS NO LOVE FROM YOU . IF YOU COULD PROVE YOUR LOVE TO ME , YOU 
SHOULD LET ME GO . I'VE A FAMILY AND I BELIEVE THERE IS OTHER GUY WHO IS WILLING TO LOVE YOU WITH THEIR WHOLE
HEART . JUST LET ME GO ~ PLEASE !''
 
Lina who is already crying softly mumbled
 
''Arasso ~ I will let you go because I love you too much Baekhyun oppa but I believe in Karma .''
 
Just then , the police came and took back Lina in as they ask Baekhyun about earlier incident . 
 
Baekhyun exit the room with a smile as he belive that Lina have finally let him go . 
He was then greeted by Chanyeol who was waiting for him outside . Chanyeol smiled upon seeing baekhyun smiled . 
 
CHANYEOL POV 
''I believe everything is settle already .'' 
 
Chanyeol walk towards the car as Baekhyun was walking behind him slowly . 
 
''I believe in karma , karma , karma , karma , karma !''
Those words suddenly appeared on Baekhyun head and without him paying attetion to where he is walking . 
 
A car which is on a fast speed is driving towards Baekhyun . 
 
The next thing Baekhyun know , he was on the grass . still alive but was a little bit injured . But who safe him ?
 
He then heard Chanho voice . He wanted to know who safe him but then , everything went black .






Chapter 33 is here ! 
So who safe Baekhyun ? 
Oh I'm curious yeah !
Please Subscibe and Comment <3