A New life Ahead part 1

Pieces of Time

 

''Hang on Nayong ~ You can do it !'' Baekhyun said as Nayong squeeze his hand tightly . 
 
''Okay good ~ I can see the head already . Push some more Mrs Byun !'' The doctor said . 
 
''Push a little bit harder !'' The doctor continue 
 
Nayong faced was becoming paler as most of her energy have already drain out . 
 
NAYONG POV 
''I must hold on ! Just a little bit more ~ Omma , Appa ... Help me !''
 
''EEYEEEKKK ~'' Nayong push as hard as she could with all the energy she have left .
 
Soon , The sound of baby crying was heard in the room . 
 
As much as Nayong wanted to see her baby , she could not because soon after , she blank off . 
 
BAEKHYUN POV 
''The sound of baby was undescribeable . My child ! Yes ~ The child that represent my love for Nayong !''
 
Baekhyun gave Nayong a light peck before he carried his child onto his arm . 
Baekhyun brought his newborn child out of the labour room to show EXO and also Chanho his new baby sister . 
 
D.O carry Chanho onto his arm as he bought him closer to his new baby sister . 
 
''Appa ~ I-is this my new sister ? Wah ~ She soo pretty !'' Chanho exclaimed . 
 
Chanho then brought his mouth closer to the baby head as he gave her a light peck . 
 
''Annyeong ! I'm Chanho ~ Your brother !'' Chanho said as all of the EXO member laughed . 
 
FASTFORWARD 
As Nayong open up her eyes slowly , she noticed that her surrounding have changed . 
She was no longer in the labour room but instead , she was now at another room . 
 
She slowly sat herself up as she tried to recalled every single thing before she went uncounsious . 
 
NAYONG POV 
''My baby ! Where is she ?'' 
 
''She's here !'' Baekhyun answer as he walk towards Nayong . 
 
There was a tiny baby in Baekhyun arms as the baby was wrap in a pink clothes . 
 
NAYONG POV 
''I-its a girl !''
 
Baekhyun slowly gave The newborn baby to Nayong . 
Nayong was speechless . 
 
The pain that she have gone through all this while was nothing because in the end , she got herself a new daughter !
 
Nayong smiled as she kiss her child lightly . 
 
''So what should we name her ?'' Baekhyun asked 
 
''Hmm ~ I don't know , You should asked Chanho since all this while he wanted a baby sister .'' Nayong reply . 
 
The door suddenly burst open as Chanho enter the room along with Mr and Mrs Byun . 
 
Mr and Mrs Byun was soo happy to received a grandchild as this was thier first grandchild they have ever had . 
While they were busy playing with thier grandchild , Baekhyun carried Chanho to Nayong bed as he asked 
him weather he have any name for his new born sister . 
 
''Hmm ~ I'm planning to name her .. umm ~ Nahyun ! May I  ? Please3 ~'' Chanho said 
 
''Hahaha ~ Of course you can sweetie but may I know why Nahyun ?'' Nayong asked . 
 
''Because it is made up from Nayong omma and Baekhyun appa name . NaHyun !'' Chanho said Baekhyun patted his head . 
 
''That is a very creative name ! From now on , we shall name her Byun NaHyun !'' Baekhyun said as they all laugh together . 






Chapter 37 is here ~
Sorry for the crappy update . 
Promise to do the next chapter a alittle better . 
Sorry for any grammar mistake .
Please Subscribe and Comment <3