Time After Time

Love to Hate You (discontinued)

 

This chapter is dedicated to Yoonhyun hardcore shipper that i always spot in any Yoonhyun fanfic's comment ... (: hehehe Yess, it's you chyan01 *waving with great enthusiasm* ENJOY!! FuLL YoonhYun Moment Ahead ^^ 

 

[Italy]

 

“Okay, that’s a wrap guys” YoonA call off the photo shoot

It’s been a week since her fall out with Uee and also Seohyun’s big reveal. She was torn in between. Uee is getting on her nerve ever since TMZ big flab mouth on her and Seo’s day out, and ever since, Uee’s been watching her every move, it was quite pleasing for her at first because she had never been treated like that ever since college days, but it’s getting annoying day by day.

YoonA is more concern about Seo’s move to New York than Uee’s major freak out. She simply couldn’t put the idea of Seohyun is moving away from her in her mind.

“Boss, you’re okay?” her petite assistant ask her, Lea ask concern

“I’m okay Lea”

“No, you don’t look okay at all… you’ve been out of it since last week. What happen? Is it about Uee’s again?”

YoonA shook her head “Not really”

Lea takes her boss hands and asks her to seat on the office couch. She looks at her watch.

 “Okay, now I’m off the clock, I’m no longer your assistant, now I’m your friend … so tell me what’s up YoonA”

“Seohyun is moving to New York”

Lea look at YoonA with the perplex look on her face “What do you mean moving? Her firm is here”

“Technical error” YoonA smile bitterly “She did said she open up a firm, but she never mention where it would take place”

“In New York…” Lea putting the pieces together

“I don’t know how am I gonna do this again Lea… it’s hard at first… but now it’s getting harder”

“Come on YoonA, it’s not like she’s gonna leave you forever, she’ll come around and you can visit her” Lea soothed

“I know that… but, still… it’s thousands miles away, and I can’t bare that anymore”

Lea smile “And why would u say that?”

YoonA looks back “She’s my best friend… that’s why”

Lea holds her breathe… YoonA has a girlfriend and if it were Seohyun, it would not be that strange for her to freak out like that. Lea wonders if YoonA ever realizes that she was always putting Seohyun before anything, even before Uee. Lea sigh a little, she look at the letter who’s in her own world, most probably thinking about Seohyun. Lea had known YoonA and Seohyun friendship ever since she works with YoonA a year ago. Before Seohyun was still living in England, YoonA would always call her every single day. If Seohyun were busy, YoonA would look fidgety. It’s like Seohyun’s voice complete her day, and ever since the younger girl moves back, the auburn haired girl always smile and the duo always hung out. Lea notices the obvious chemistry between them; the love is even more obvious from Seohyun’s side. She always holds on to herself from knocking YoonA’s head for not noticing that her best friend is obviously having a crush on her. Even her dumb fiancé, Finn could see it. Is YoonA really that blind or she’s trying to ignore it. By the judge of YoonA’s behavior, Lea would opted for the blind theory, clearly she hasn’t had any clue at all.

 

“When would you notice it YoonA… when?” she whisper under her breathe

“What?” the letter kink an eye brow

“Oh, nothing… I said, you should hung out a bit more with her before she moves” Lea smile awkwardly

“Yah… you’re right, maybe I should do that. It’s better than having a fight because of

my semi-freak out”

 

                                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Ding Dong!

 

Seohyun waits patiently at The Park’s Door. Roman stood straight as he opens the door, when he saw it was Seohyun, he adds on a genuine smile.

“Good Morrow Miss. Seo… it’s lovely to see you again”

“Good Morrow to you too Roman, where’s Uncle Henry and Aunt Meredith?”

“Oo… Mr. Park is out, he has a meeting to attend, but Mrs. Park is at the back”

 

Seohyun follow roman towards the back, she spotted Aunt Meredith cutting off the roses in the garden.

 

“Aunt Meredith” she smile

The older woman titled her head, she forms a sweet smile. “Juhyun…”

 

Both women give each other a warm hug

 

“How have you been my dear, it’s been a while since I last see you, and my poor dear… you got a little bit thinner aren’t ya?”

“It’s been a hectic day for me Aunt Merry… I didn’t have the time to eat”

Aunt Meredith huffed “My child, that is not a good reason to not eat, you my dear must eat to be healthy. Come, have a lunch with me” Aunt Meredith takes Seo’s hand and lead her towards the house

 

~~

 

“How are you Aunt Merry?”

The older women smile slightly “Still recovering my child, still recovering… how about you?”

“Me too”

“Well, how is your firm? Is it going okay?”

Seohyun smile “Yes, everything is right on schedule”

“Soo, when’s the big day?”

“Next two weeks”

“Have you packed all your stuff?”

“There’s not much, since I had already shipped some of them to New York”

Aunt Meredith smile “Have you told her?”

Seohyun plays with her food “Yah, I did… last week”

“Then, how’d it go?”

“It goes like what you said to me on the phone”

“That bad?”

Seohyun nodded “I never imagine her reaction before”

Aunt Meredith chuckles “Well, you can’t blame that girl”

Seohyun smile at the thought of YoonA semi-freak out. “Yah, I guess”

Falls silence between both women. Seohyun’s clearly thinking about her move and YoonA while Aunt Meredith looking at her. The older woman takes her hand, causing the younger woman headshots looking at her.

“Ever consider telling her?”

“Telling who what?” Seohyun playing dumb

“Mi iha… don’t you think she deserve to know don’t you? And don’t ya think your heart deserve a relief?”

“She’s happy Aunt Merry, and I don’t wanna ruin that”

“Is she? All I’ve been hearing is fight between her and Uee”

“I don’t wanna be the one who tear them apart, they are meant to be together, no one would change that”

“Child… I’m not trying to ask you to break them apart. I just want you to be honest to yourself for once. You deserve it, and YoonA deserves to know. You can’t forever run away from the feeling”

“I can’t live without her, I can’t stand it, if she suddenly took off from my life because of my silly confession. I don’t wanna risk that. She’s my life Aunt Merry. I can’t bare by the thought of she’s hating me”

“For all I’ve known, that girl wouldn’t hate you. And Juhyun, don’t you ever call that a silly confession, because it’s not silly okay.”

“I would, but maybe someday… just not now”

“You know, if Hyomin hears it, she would totally smack you across the head” Aunt Merry chuckles

“Yah, I know” Seohyun smiles

 

                                  ~~~~~~

 

YoonA tucked her Abercrombie hoodie so it can cover her face as she tries to get away from the paparazzi that have been chasing her ups and down.

She rings the door’s bell

“Wait a sec” a faint of familiar voices from inside

“Yoong?”

YoonA smile “Hi”

“What are you doing here?” Seohyun asks “It’s not that I don’t want you here or anything... But it’s rather latet”

YoonA scratches her un itchy head “Uhuh… I’m not sure why, but… I just wanted to see you” she smile

Seohyun chuckles and grabs the other girl arm and pull her inside

 

“You are one weird girl you know that”

“I’ve been call worse than that” she plumped herself on the comfy couch. While Seohyun sat beside her, tucking her auburn hair to the back of her ear.

“How’s work?” Seohyun started a small talk as comfortable silence fell upon them

“Work was work… and life was life” YoonA closes her eyes as she enjoy the feeling of Seohyun’s gentle hand playing with her hair.

“You know I was going to ask you about her”

“Big ‘U’ word, makes my head hurts”

Seohyun smile at the childish behavior, “Have you eaten yet?”

YoonA nodded “How’s your day?”

“I went to see Aunt Meredith this evening”

“Yah?” YoonA starting to drift to sleep

“Yup, she says hi though” Seohyun continues the other girl’s hair.

YoonA landed her head on Seohyun’s lap, as she snuggles Seo's stomach making the other girl shivers in anticipation.

“Don’t… leave… me” that was the three last word before she drift to sleep. Seohyun smiles bitterly. Her hand fondles the other girls face.

“I love you…” she whispers under her breathe

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Leave comments and subscribe pretty please ^^