The Good And The Bad

Heart Ache

"I would've explained the whole thing to you once things got settled but you just decided to blurt out your opinion! Why do you think I had the date in a months time?" Jamie told me calmly. So suddenly this became my fault -.- (in a way it is :p).

I walked around the room for a minute or two and finally said, "How long is the filming going to be?" I asked.

Jamie replied, "A month at the most. You don't have to worry about school, we have everything covered. As for your parents, we have told them you have been chosen to participate in an international school course for one month." She said with a wink. Wow, they're really well prepared. Ok so all the basic things are covered, I just can't bear to leave for London for a month away from Onew...and Minho! And in a week too -.-;.

"Was a lot of time and thought put into this?" I ask. Jamie simply nods.

"Okay, I'll do it. What's the plan?" I ask.

"In a weeks time a limo will come for you like usual, at 7 AM. We will board the plane and head for London. I will be with you at all times so don't board the plane without me! Once we arrive we quickly get settled in and start shooting tomorrow or as soon as you wish." Jamie says in a bussiness like manner.

"Okay I'll see you in a week. Thanks Jamie." I say and head for the door.

"Wait." She stops me.

"What is it?" I ask.

"We still have some things to discuss." She says. I thought we were done with the whole thing. I guess there's more. I take a seat expecting something big. She sits down across from me and asks me directly,

"Is it true you're dating someone right now?" She asks. I'm shocked. How could she find out so easily?

"How did you know?" I ask.

She slides me a manilla folder. I open it and inside I find pictures of myself from last night going into my house (with my whole Ikuuy outfit -.-). I keep looking through the folder and I see the camera man caught a picture of Minho sneaking in through my window. Then there's another picture of me and Minho today playing in the snow. My whole face goes pale.

"The news reporters called today asking us about these. What's going on Ikuuy?" She asks in a serious voice. I'm so screwed.

"I am dating someone, but not the person they took a picture of. It's someone related to him but the one in the picture is just a childhood friend!" I tell her.

She leans back in the chair and has her eyes closed.

"DO you know how much or an obstacle this will cause? You're the one who represents our drama, if people find out you let a male come in through your window in the middle of the night, do you know how bad of a reputation you are setting for us and yourself? Think a little Ikuuy." She has her arms folded over her chest and the next thing she tells me really felt like a slap in the face.

"You say your dating his brother?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Break up with him. Heck break off all connections with the friend and boyfriend. I don't care Ikuuy. Under our contract you belong to us. I expect no more of this, or you contract will be renewed for another ten years."

"But that's not fair!" I yelled with tears in my eyes. "We made a deal! Once this drama ends I'm walking right out that door!"

Jamie gets out of her chair and heads for the door.

"It's your choise Ikuuy, but remember, you signed a contract that stated you are now our property." And with that she closes the door. I threw the fil down the nearest trash can in the room. I simply sat there with my head down. I couldn't stand this. I wiped away the tears across my face and knew where to go. I hope Onew can help cheer me up, get my mind off of this mess.