It All Comes Together

Heart Ache

Tch. I go outside to only find myself attacked by pelts of cold hard rain. I call a taxi and give him the directions to my house. Instead of going to my room, I head to Minho's and Onew's house. It's locked and no one's answering the door. How odd, I thought Minho or Onew would be back. I head home and change into a pair of dry clothes and through my window (don't call me a peeping tom TT^TT) see two figures moving. It turns out Onew and Minho are home. I head for my window and make the climb toward their house. I notice one figure left the room, hopefully Minho. I knock on the window to be greeted by a shocked Onew.

"What are you doing here Yuuki? I thought you went somewhere." He said looking back at the door. Maybe he's in a fight with Minho too? Such a bad day today.

"Can you believe the weather today? God, you mind if I come inside?" I ask.

"Yeah but make it quick. I err have a guest over." He says. He motions me to come inside. So what if the paparazzi catch me, screw them.

I hug Onew to realize he's not wearing a shirt. I back away and blush.

"Sorry I just got out of the shower." He says. Funny his hair's not wet. Then again it might've dried fast.

"Hey my dad says it's ok if I stay over night." Says a high pitched voice. Inside walks in a girl in a mini skirt and a tank top (in the middle of winter WTF XD)

"Who are you?" She asks and heads for Onew.

Onew answers by saying, "She's just a friend." That hurt, it felt like he just slapped me in the face.

"Oh ok!" She says all cheery.

"Can I talk to you in the hall?" Onew beckons. I don't even reply I just head for the door.

"Don't take long, baby." She says and kisses him in front of me. I felt tears building in the corner of my eyes.

He closes the door behind him and looks at me.

"Sorry it had to be this way." He said with no emotion what so ever.

I mumble to myself, "Minho was right."

"What?" Onew asks. He looks confused. At that rate, my emotions flew out of control.

"You jerk! God I'm such a fool to even think you liked me just for a split second! To think I wasted my whole middle school years liking you!" I yell. He clearly doesn't like it when someone else takes control. He smirks and comes closer to me and removes my glasses,

"Well would you look at that. I don't think you have the right to judge considering how long you've lied to me, Ikuuy." He smirks. I'm stunned.

"How do you know?" I ask him.

He laughs a little that puts a chill to my bones, "Who do you think? My bro Minho. He kept pestering me how I should give you a chance. But why would I go out with a four-eyed girl? He then told me, 'Don't call her that! She's so much more!' We got into a fight and he soon blurted out, 'Fine, then I'll ask Ikuuy out!' At first I thought he finally cracked, but it all made sense. How you dissapear at random times, how you and her have the same bone structure. It's just your stupid glasses that hide her." He says and whispers into my ear,

"Come on, who would like you? I only needed to gain a little boost in fame. What's even better, taking pictures of you and Minho and selling them to the media." I gasp. It was him who started the whole mess. He gives me a hickey on my neck and says, "I think you should leave now."

I don't need any more encouragement. Good bye my first love, what a waste.

I run straight for the door. Along the way, I run into Minho. At first he looks mad and ticked off at me. But the strike of lightning lightened my face and he must've saw the tears. He then asked,

"What happened?" With a look of great concern. I was about to break down and tell him until I remembered, he's the one who betrayed me. He told Onew my biggest secrets. I glare at him and run outside into the pouring rain.