Fighting!~

Heart Ache

We both just stood there, completely shocked. I finally get Minho and it's New Years when Jamie just drops the bomb on us TT^TT.

"How many days until you leave?" Minho asks avoiding my gaze.

At first I just stand there. He then shakes me and yells,

"Ya! How many days?"

"I leave tomorrow at 7 in the morning." I mumble.

He's hurt. He looks as if someone punched him in the gut. I don't blame him I feel the same. I should've told him everything earlier. God I'm so stupid! Why didn't I think the whole contract through? Minho grabs his jacket.

"Wh-where are you going?" I ask, already knowing the answer but hoping for a different one.

"Home. Bye Ikuuy. Have fun in London." And leaves. I look at Jamie and she's totally knocked out. Which is a good thing so she won't see me cry.

 

*Oh Yuuki, crying all the time, she must retain a lot of water -.-

 

The next day I have all of my things. Jamei wakes up with a head ache and is simply sour the whole ride to the airport. Minho didn't even come to see me off.

When we arrive we're about to go through security when I hear someone yell out,

"Hey bear-!" I quickly turn around but see it was just a little kid pointing at a near-by store. I then hear someone laughing. I find the sourse and see Minho standing there. I don't care if I'm dressed as Ikuuy right now. I simply run towards him and he welcomes me with open arms, We finally look at each other and he gives me little kisses. First on the forehead, then on both cheeks, and then on my nose. I'm over joyed.

"What are you doing here?" I ask stunned.

"I forgot to say bye to you. Now listen here little girl. You cannot absloutely CANNOT fall for any guys there. And When you're done shooting, make sure you come back and bring me some fancy food that you can only get there. And I'll be watching your dramas to see how you're doing. So you better do your best, ne?" He says happily.

I just giggle.

"Okay anything else?"

His ears turn a little bit red.

"Yeah one fmore thing." He leans in and kisses me, in front of all those people at the airport. I don't care I simply close my eyes and ignore the people surrounding us with cameras.

We then smile at each other and he whispers in my ear,

"Fighting."

I then tell him,

"You said it wrong! Your supposed to yell it out like this, FIGHTING!" And he chuckles.

I then board my plane with a scolding from Jamie of how much trouble I'm already causing. London, here I come.

 

* You guys like the pic? :3