Mistake I Regret Later (Part 1)

Heart Ache

"What?" I ask choking on my tea a little.

"I like you Yuuki. I liked you ever since-" I broke him off by saying

"Even since you found out I was Ikuuy? Yeah thats nice. Would you excuse me, I have a photo shoot to be going to." I say and head for the door. But he puts a hand against the wall to block my path.

"Move." I say.

He simply looks into my eyes and says, "Make me."

He knows he's twice my size. Instead of staying where he was he simply leans closer into me which in return, make me back up further against the wall. He has both of his hands at my sides. His knee is right between my legs, so I'm trapped. Tch.

He leans in a whispers,

"I like you Yuuki. I don't care if you're Ikuuy. I liked you long before you liked Onew."

"Lies." I say but I can feel tears forming.

He backed down a little which gave me enough time to puch my way through him.

I know I never had any moments where my heart skipped a beat for Minho. After all, he was liek a little brother to me. He smiled at the fact that I got away from him. He comes closer and wipes away a tear. And to think I was done crying. He simply holds my face and leans in, planning to kiss me. But I move my head to the side. He's a little upset about that.

"I give up." He says and moves away from me.

I stand there confused.

"What do you give up?" I ask.

"I give up on you Yuuki. Even if I was always there for you and cared about you you only looked at Onew. Even now you're probably still thinking about him right?" I didn't reply because it was true.

"Tch. I knew it. I'll leave then. I hope all goes wel lfor you in London."

He shuts the door and I simply sit on the floor.