Christmas Party (Part 3)

Heart Ache

"Miss Ikuyy! Over here!"

"Miss Ikuyy is it true you're planning on leaving the entertainment business once this drama is finished being filmed?!"

"MISS IKUYY! I LOVE YOU!"

"Ikuuy, is it true you have gotten plastic surgery done before?"

"Miss Ikuyy do you plan on heading overseas any time soon?"

Ah the sweet smell of gossip at it's beginning. I don't know where reporters get the wierd stories but press conferences are made to clear things up right? So we begin.

"EVERYBODY SETTLE DOWN! Miss Ikuuy is here for a short time and will answer your questions in a mannered fashion. So sit your butts down and raise your hand!" Jamie yelled in the intercom. Wow, elementary school all over again. But it worked. I picked a woman in the far back.

"Miss Ikuuy. There have been multiple rumors stating that you have gone under the needle more than once. Please clarify, is this true or false?"

I cleared my throat and I saw pens beginning to move already.

"I have not gone under the needle, mainly because I am frightened of the pain and attention it would bring. So for now I would like to stay natural." I said with a smile. Jamie gave me a thumbs up, meaning I did I good job.

"Next question please." I say pointing to a man in the back with a red cap.

"Miss Ikuuy, many of us here have heard that you are seeing some one right now. Is it someone in the entertainment industry? Or perhaps you are a mistress?" Oohs and Ahhs filled the room.

I smiled at the thought of having Onew by my side. "I am currently not seeing anyone, but there is someone I have my eye on. A friend you could say."

"MISS IKUUY! OVER HERE!" Yells a man who needs a good shave -.-

"Is it true you plan on leaving the entertainment bussiness once you finish filming your current drama?" He aks eagerly. I begin to panic. Jamie suddenly steals away my intercom and states,

"Sorry folks this is all the time we have for today. Miss Ikuuy has a very busy schedule today because of the holidays. Merry Christmas Eve!" She says and hands the microphone back to me.

"Merry Christmas Eve everyone!" I say with a smile plastered on my face and leave.