Mistake I Regret Later (Part 2)

Heart Ache

The next day, my mind always came back to Minho. I kept telling myself "Stop thinking about him! You need to focus on your scrpit. Remember, this is what you chose.' But it just came back to yesterday, or how close he was we he had me cornered. How he looked down on me with absolute attention from his eyes. I found myself blushing. Did I really like him? I just shook my head and moved on. I finished packing for my trip to London. Tomorrow is New Years Eve. After that, I head to London. A fresh new page. Adventures waiting for me.

I suddenly feel a little sad about the thought of spending my New Year's Eve alone. No friends or family to spend it with. I call Jamie and invite her over. I told her I'd cook the food and she decides to come.

The next day I set up the food and open the door when Jamei comes in.

"Hiya Ikuuy." She says a little sloppy. She dumps a cake on me and walks into the room.

"Well what are ya doin? Where's the wine?" She says. I then notice she's drunk -.-. Of course she would get drunk before New Years.

"uh jamie you wanna sit down?" I motion for the couch.

"Are you crazy? I'm ready to party until the cops come. WOO HOO!'

I'm in for a long night. She basically talks about her hard life as a manager of Ikuuy. I guess she's too drunk to realize she's talking to me -.-

"So what about you hun? You gots a boyfriend? Or someone you like?" She says looking at me. My thoughts automatically go to Minho.

"No, sorry Jamie. I don't."

"Well that's too bad. You being so puurttyy. I bet any guy would be lucky to have yuz."

"Yeah I bet." I say with a chuckle.

"Oh come on! I knows you like someone."

"No I don't."

"Oh yes you do! Is is that purtty boy I saw in the article with youz?"

Wow, she can remember that huh?

"No."

"Yes it is!"

"No it's not."

"Yes it is!!"

"Okay so what if I like Minho?!"

"I knew it girly. Well go get em come on."

Did I just say that? I took a seat down and noticed, I really do like Minho. But it doesn't matter. He probably hates me now. I guess I deserve it for being such a jerk to him TT^TT. I look at the clock. It's 11:45 PM.

I quickly head outside.

"Hey where you going?" Asks Jamie.

"Sorry. I'll be back soon. Feel free to eat some of the food!" I say as I head out of the door,

I run outside and call a taxi.

Of course we're blocked by traffic. I simply get out and run the rest of the way back home. I look through Minho's window (again, don't call me a peeping tom :p) and notice he's not in.

I look at my watch, 11:55PM. Where could he be? I then realize.

I run straight to the park. To my luck he's there. Making a snow angel :)

I approach him slowly, I then look at him from above. I smile down at him.

"Please tell me I didn't go insane" He says.

"Last time I checked your good." I say with a laugh.

"Hey Minho, I didn't give you a answer. Turns out I like you too." I expected him to get up and hug me but he just lays there. His hand over his eyes.

Suddenly fire works shot out of the sky signaling a new year.

"I LIKE YOU!!" I yell.

"I heard you the first time. I just don't think it'll be cool of you to see me cry." He says and laughs.

"By the way, I need to get you back on something." He says.

"What?" I ask.

"This!" He replies and pulls me down with him. We both start laughing. I quickly wipe away a tear from his cheek. In that one moment, we lean in and kiss.