The Article and The Phone Calls

Heart Ache

When we arrived in London the first thing I did was call Minho. To hear his voice comforted me in this strange new country. Of course I spoke fluent english because we were trained for that. But, everything still seemed so different.

"Hello?" I ask hoping it's Minho who picked up the line.

"Guess who's on today headline?" Minho asked jokingly.

"Is it the famous actress Ikuuy?"

"Man your good at guessing games. It is! And guess what? It's says that she has a mystery man and whatnot."

"Facinating!"

"Yeah it is. You know what else?"

"What?"

"You're talkign to that mystery man!"

"No. Way."

We both laugh a little on the other end. We talk and catch up on things, until Jamie breaks off our conversation by telling me we have to start filming.

"Sorry Minho, I need to go film. I'll call you again. Bye bye." And hang up. We kept this routine up for about a month, until one day I called and Onew asnwered,

"Hi, can I please speak to Minho?" I ask.

"Sure. May I ask who is calling?" He asks.

I say in my coldest voice, "Ikuuy." He simply hands the phoen to Minho without a word.

"Hey." Minho said on the other line. "What'd you tell Onew? He looks spooked." He laughs.

"Nothing really." I reply.

"Yuuki, how long until you can come back? It's been a month already.I miss you like crazy." He says. I know he's telling the truth, but we already started filming the second season of my drama. TT^TT oh the sad life of a celebrity. I can't wait to retire from this.

"I don't know. Maybe I can visit you one day. Enough about me, tell me, what's it like at SK University? " Minho got into his dream college and he started a couple of days ago.

"It. Is. Awesome! It's everything I dreamed about." He says. I can just imagine him smiling on the other end of the line. I can't help but giggle a little.

It's great, we're both achieving our dreams while still being together, just far apart.