My Boyfriend :)

Heart Ache

After a while his lips left mine and we just stood there in the middle of my room. He hugged me and said,

"Come on, Minho's waiting for us." Then Onew took my hand.

We went outside and headed for the park, hand in hand. The park was Minho's, Onew's, and my own favorite spot to hang out throughout the year. Whether it was in the winter or in the summer. When Onew and I arrived, we found Minho building a snowman.

"How about I get us some hot chocolate? I know a great store around here." Onew suggested.

"Sure. Just let me get my money out." I reached for my wallet but he grabs a hold of my hand and presses his forehead to my own.

"That's not fair if I let my girl pay for herself. It's ok. Don't worry about it, i got it." He says with a gleam in his eye. Talk about perfect.

"Thanks." I smile back at him. Once he leaves I head for Minho. First thing I do is smack him upside the head.

"Dude! Totally uncalled for! Why did you tell Onew I liked him?!" I asked furious. He doesn't reply.

"Ya I'm talking to you!" I yell. Minho just shakes his head.

"Well everything worked out right? He likes you back and you're happy. Everyone's happy." He says a little glum.

I lay down next to his snowman and begin to make a snow angel.

"You don't seem as happy." I tell him feeling a little sheepish after I just yelled at him.

"I'll get over it. It's ok. As long as your happy." He replied.

"Ok but I think you'll be mad at me."

"Why is that?"

"Cause I might do this!" I say and pull him to the ground. His snowman collapses as he falls next to me. I laugh and soon, he joins in. Wo somehow end up having a snow ball fight.

Soon Onew comes back with our hot chocolate. We all sit at a park bench, me being in the middle. We drink our hot chocolates, me enjoying every minute of it. :) I think to myself, "What could be any better than this?" Soon that question is ruined because I end up spilling my hot chocolate on Minho -.-;

"Stay here! I'll get us some napkins." I say and head for the nearest convenience store.

Once i come back I find Onew holdinng Minho by his shirt collar. I couldn't hear their conversation but I could see that they were both furious and a fight would start soon. Not wanting that to happen I quickly come in

"Hey I got the napkins!" I shout, they quickly separate and Onew greets me with a smile.

Just then Onew's phone rings,

"Hey what's up?....Yeah sure......Okay see you soon." He hangs up and faces us

"Sorry guys I kind of have to go. Something important came up. I'll see you at home Minho. Tell mom I'll be late. Bye Yuuki." And he runs off .

I'm left with Minho.

"Why don't we go back? You can go home and get a fresh new shirt. Besides it's getting cold outside. You might get sick. Come on." I motion in the direction of his house but his feet are planted in the ground.

"I'm guessing you want to leave now just because he left? Tch. Should've known." He says with a cold icy tone in his voice.

"See you later Yuuki." he says and heads off toward his house. I should've followed him (not just because we're next door neighbers) but something told me he wanted to be alone. So I headed for the swings. I need a little alone time to clear my thoughts. After all, Onew just became my boyfriend (we are dating right? I mean we kissed -.-') and for some strange reason, Minho hates me.