Chirstmas Eve (Part 1)

Heart Ache

I just finished getting ready for the party today at Minho's and Onew's when I decided to look myself over. I looked at myself in the mirror expecting to see my usual self, dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, short stature, giant feet, extremely thick glasses, (okay maybe a BIT of an exageration but you get the picture). I was just about to put on a hair clip when suddenly Onew jumps through my window (darn I forgot to close it ;)). I fluster and ask him, "What happened?"  He runs across the room and clasps a hand across my mouth. He looks into my eyes and for a split second I think "Oh god is he gonna kiss me?" But that question is soon answered when Minho comes in with a toy gun.

"i found you brother!" Minho yells.

"But you didn't, my fiend. For I know a great secret you do not! I. AM. YOUR. FATHER!" Onew screams.

"I have your whole country under attack! So I control you!!" Minho yells. Oh great, it's Christmas Eve and those two play a game of war ninja.

"Ah but that is where you are wrong my enemy. For I have your queen!" He says pointing toward me. I blush a little.

Minho bursts out laughing. "Come on Onew, Yuuki as our queen?" He laughed so hard that he fell to the floor.

As he fell he knocked over my trashcan. Inside was only one paper. being the nosey Minho as he is, he looked inside.

"My my what's this?" He asks with a smirk on his face. He uncrumples it to only find a news article of "Ikuuy recieving the 'Most Elegant Actress' Award."

"Oh it's just Yuuki and her wierd kpop fanatics." He says tossing the paper back into the bin.

"Ok well I guess I'll see you tonight. Peace." Minho says and leaves.

"Bye Yuuki, see you later." Onew says as he releases his grip on me (sigh, and I was just beginning to get used to his arm around me).

All is quiet, I head to my window and was just about to close the curtains when Onew apears. He has a piece of paper and holds it toward the window. It reads, "I think you would've made a great queen :)" And with that he leaves.

Once I know I'm alone, I get a call from my agent. "Where are you Ikuuy?! The press conference is about to start any minute now!"

I reply, "I'm on my way Jamie. I just got dressed give me a moment." I take off my glasses and put in colored contacts. I head for the mirror and look at myself. Sigh, another press conference for Ikuuy. (Bet you guys didn't see that one coming did ya ;))