Chapter 7: Again??

Motivation
Jessi got up and grabbed my hand, pulling me up with her. Surprised, I almost stumbled into her. "Wh--" I was cut off by Jessi's warm hand.
 
She turned around and placed a finger on her lips. "Shhh," she told me, with a slight smile on her face.
 
The door was knocked again. "I know you're in there," Leeteuk said. "Come on, please?"
 
She lead me into her room and sat me down on her bed. "What are we doing here?" I whispered.
 
"We're going to get rid of Leeteuk," she whispered back, grinning. I felt myself grin on the insides, too; even though Tae seemed to like him, if he was out of the picture, then I would have a much better time ... well, you know.
 
But then again, Leeteuk seems to make Tae happy. And I can't do that to Tae because of my own selfish reasons.
 
"That's so mean, though. Why?"
 
Jessi stared at me for a second before sighing. "He's starting to annoy me," she admitted. I sighed as well. Jessi had a tendency to 'get rid of' any guys who annoyed her, whether it be guys who hit on her, Tae, or me. It was useful for guys who I didn't want to talk to though ... or guys I didn't want being around Tae.
 
I smiled at her. "C'mon, give the guy a chance, will you?" I said. "I mean, he's pretty good looking."
 
She scoffed. "Then why don't you ask him out?"
 
I shook my head. "I have my sights on someone else," I told her, grinning somewhat.
 
Jessi suddenly sat up from her sloutched position. "Who?" She asked curiously. My smile widened at her sudden curiosity.
 
"I'm not going to tell you," I said defiantly. Partially because I didn't want her to know that it was Taeyeon, and partially because I didn't want her to figure out that I wasn't straight. But mostly to .
 
Jessi stuck out her lower lip in an adorable manner. "C'mon ... we're best friends ..." Jessi whined.
 
I chuckled at her aegyo. I mean, it was cute and all, it just didn't affect me anymore. Unlike the first time she had used aegyo on me ... now that I think about it, that was pretty funny.
 
"I have my own reasons for not telling you," I told her, pinching her nose lightly.
 
"Yah!" She shouted, suddenly switching from a cute voice to an annoyed one. She rubbed her nose as she swatted my hand away. I giggled as she stomped her feet, switching back to aegyo in an instant. "That's not nice!" She whined.
 
"Aw, do you want a kiss?" I asked, still giggling. She suddenly broke into a smile, nodding childishly and pointing to her nose.
 
My smile widened as I leaned in, closed my eyes, and landed a light peck on her nose. Now, Taeyeon indirectly kissed your nose ... |ITAL| my brain told me from out of nowhere.
 
The sound of a door unlocking and light footsteps, followed by a low voice murmuring interrupted my thoughts. Taeyeon unlocked the door for Leeteuk, didn't she?
 
"You're welcome..." Taeyeon's shy voice said to the otherwise silent house. Yep, she did.
 
Jessica sighed and got up from the bed. "Taengoo is too nice to people ..." she murmured, walking past me. I got up and followed suit.
 
Just as Jessi reached for the door handle, the door opened, causing Jessi and Leeteuk to be inches away. "Hey, J--"
 
A shrill shriek, followed by the sound of flesh hitting flesh was heard. Before I got the chance to wondered what had happened, Jessi turned around and hugged me tightly. "What happened?"
 
She buried her face into the crook of my neck. "He just tried to kiss me!" Jessi whined with a hint of disgust in her voice.
 
"Omo! Leeteuk! Are you OK?" Taeyeon's voice came from behind Jessi. I looked over her shoulder to see Taeyeon crouching down, looking worriedly at Leeteuk while he rubbed the red mark on his cheek.
 
"Taengoo! He just tried to kiss me, and you're worried about him?" Jessi complained, removing herself from my embrace and facing Tae. I sidestepped Jessi so I could observe the conversation.
 
"Well, you just punched--" Tae stopped when he sat up.
 
"I'm alright. Thanks, uh..." he stared at her for a second, causing her to turn a little red. Making me envious.
 
He turned to look at us, as if questioning her name. How could he not remember Taeyeon's name? It sorta made me reluctant to tell him her name, but God knows Tae would never say anything, and neither would Jessi because she sorta hates Leeteuk. So I spoke up.  "Taeyeon," I told him, fake smiling. He smiled back.
 
"Thanks, Taeyeon," he said, facing Tae again. Wow, he wasn't affected by my smile. Not to brag or anything, but most guys sorta spazz when I smile at them. It's sorta strange.
 
He got up again and faced Jessi. "By the way, I forgive you," he said with a smile. I noticed his smile was sorta similar to Tae's; it was bright, and showed off his white teeth. Of course, it wasn't nearly as bright or as cute as Tae's.
 
Jessi scoffed. Wow, she scoffed a lot today. "And I forgive you for trying to me," she said indignantly, her words freezing to the bone.
 
Leeteuk just smiled, though, unaffected. And he was unaffected by Jessi's coldness? He really is something, isn't he?
 
"Hey, c'mon. I didn't mean to, I just opened the door at the same time as you," he said, laughing slightly.
 
Feeling sorta bad for him, I leaned over to Jessi. "Hey, don't be as mean to him. For Tae, at least," I whispered, pleading.
 
"Yeah, I guess," Jessi said, seemingly reluctantly. I sighed in relief; she decided to follow my advice. "I'm sorry for nailing you in the face,"
 
Leeteuk laughed and waved it off. "No, it's OK. You have a pretty mean punch though," he said. Jessi chuckled a little.
 
Before she could respond, another low voice cut him off. A young looking fellow peeked in. "Hey, Leeteuk. Are you going to stay in there all day or what?"
 
Leeteuk sighed. "Alright, I'm coming, Kyuhyun" he said, turning his head over his shoulder. Then, turned towards Jessi. "Well, nice seeing you today. Hope we get to see each other during school hours," he said, turning around and heading toward his friend's direction.
 
I looked over at Kyuhyun. I noticed he was staring at me. "Hey, pretty lady," (LOL DON'T BLAME ME. CARAMELMUNCHER TOLD ME TO) he said, grinning in my direction. I mentally face palmed myself. What was that? Some sort of pick up line?
 
I smiled at him briefly before turning towards Tae. "So, about Leeteuk," I said, grinning. I heard the door shut behind me.
 
"W-What about him?" She asked, turning red again. Even though it was adorable, it made me sorta envious that Leetuek had this kind of effect on her.
 
I put my arm around her shoulders. "Just admit that you like him, and we'll be done bothering you about this," I told her. "Right Jessi?" I asked, turning towards where she was.
 
"What?" Jessi called out. Where was she? "In case you're wondering where I am, I got hungry, so I decided to get some breakfast going."
 
Oh god. Jessi, cooking? That was not the ideal situation. "Tae, quick! We have to save the food before Jessi destroys it all!" I said to Tae, pulling her into the ktichen.
 
 
 
CaramelMuncher made me update this fast. Sorry if 'the plan' Jessica mentioned in the previous chapter didn't live up to your standards (or something). This chapter was sorta rushed, soo ... oh yeah, shineekim (aka Gen on the AFF chat) made me add Kyuhyun to the story. And, as I mentioned before, CaramelMuncher told me I should make Kyuhyun hit on Tiffany by saying 'hey pretty lady'. For some reason, I did it -_-
 
Well, at least I didn't make him a garbage man, like she originally suggested. Right?
 
Anyways, hope you enjoyed!
 
And oh yeah, and COMMENT! D:<
 
PEOPLE NEVAR COMMENT ON MAH STORIES DD:<
 
Lol, jk. Do whatever you want. If you really feel too lazy to comment, despite my hard, hard work on getting this chapter out to you guys ... D:
 
PS: didn't know what to put for the title, so I just made something up (sorta) :p