Chapter 10: Triangle?

Motivation

Hey there!

I’ll be leaving early morning tomorrow, so I decided to get in a quick update.

And by quick, I really mean quick. This chapter isn’t as long as my other ones.

Sorry, this was a bit rushed. I only had one day though.

FORGIVE ME D:

But anyways, I’ll be on vacation for a month. SO HANG ON THERE!

Please?

The Jessi above begs you

 

I felt sorta bad for Taengoo.

I mean, not to sound full of myself, but Leeteuk obviously liked me. But Taeyeon obviously liked Leeteuk. And I like Taeyeon.

Now that I think about it, it was quite the complicated love triangle.

I tried not to think about it too much as we entered the building.

0*0*0*0

“WELCOME! to intro to Micro Economics. My name is…”

“Psst, Jessi. Isn’t our professor sorta hot?”

I looked over to my right to confirm the source of the voice: Tiffany. I sighed and lifted my head to look at the professor.

He was decently young, maybe early 20s, with sandy brown hair and light brown eyes which was rimmed with rectangular glasses, rounded at the corners. He looked relatively fit, and I guess he was pretty attractive. That is, if I didn’t like Taeyeon.

“Sure,” I replied and put my head back down.

“Sica, you shouldn’t sleep during class,” Taengoo whispered to me, pushing my arm lightly.

I waved her arm away, keeping my head down. “It’s not my fault you woke me up so early,” I whined.

“YOU were the one who woke ME up though.”

“You woke me up by—” I stopped myself to prevent revealing any embarrassing moments. Taeyeon grinned and turned back to look at the professor. I reluctantly turned my head back to the front of the lecture hall.

Then, I felt a poke on my shoulder.

“What?” I snapped my head back, glaring at the person. Once I realized who she was, my eyes immediately snapped open. “Oh. Hi Donghae!” I whispered as excitedly as I could without attracting attention.

“Fancy seeing you here Jess,” he said, smiling.

“Yeah, it’s so nice to see you! Why didn’t you tell me you made Stanford?”

“Well, you didn’t tell me that YOU made Stanford.”

I laughed softly. “True,”

“Hey Jessi, what—” Tiff turned back curiously. “Oh, hey Donghae!”

“Hey Tiffany,” he answered. “We should pay attention to the professor now.”

We both nodded and turned back to the teacher. “Wow, we still didn’t get caught,” I mumbled to myself.

Unfortunately, at that exact moment, the professor stopped. “Hey, you,” he said, pointing to me. “Got something to contribute?”

“Me?” He nodded. “No sir.”

He smiled. “You don’t have to hide anything. Ask away,”

I sighed in relief. He thought I was confused.

“Ok then. What’s the difference between Micro Economics and Macro Economics?”

He clasped his hands together. “Ah, good question. So as you could already tell …”

0*0*0*0

“After that, I’m thinking about switching my focus to business,” Tiff said when we exited the classroom.

“Are you sure it’s not just so you can stay with us?”

Tiffany turned red. “N-No … it’s just Micro Economics sounds interesting,” she said, leaving me to wonder why she just turned red.

“Well, my next class doesn’t start until after lunch, so wake me up when you guys are ready for lunch,” I told them, yawning and walking back towards our dorm.

I then felt a hand on my shoulder. “Hey, remember we have the same schedule for the first three classes?” Taeyeon reminded me.

I drew a blank though. “Did you tell me that?”

She giggled. “Yeah; you were just probably not paying attention pabo.”

I grinned sheepishly. “Yeeaah. Sorry about that,” I replied, rubbing my forehead.

“It’s ok,” she grinned back.

Her thousand-watt smile stole my breath away. But even though I had experience with this, I still had no control over my … breathing problem.

It took me a couple of seconds to withdraw my stare.

“Alright you lovebirds, I have my physics class. See ya!” Tiff waved and started to walk, only to be blocked.

“Hey beautiful.” What kind of a… pick-up line? was that?

I could almost see Tiffany sweatdrop. “May I ask for your name?”

“Name’s Kyuhyun. And you?”

Tiffany attempted to sidestep him, but was blocked again by Kyuhyun. “I’m Tiffany. Now I really have to get to physics class.”

“Oh really? I have physics too! I’ll be happy to walk to you there.”

Tiffany turned around and mouthed “save me” before getting pulled by the hand by Kyuhyun.

Tiffany gently retracted her hand from Kyuhyun’s grasp.

If I was in that situation, then honestly, I’d probably slap him. But Tiffany is known for being nice, so I’m not that surprised.

I put my arm around Taengoo’s shoulders. “Let’s go back now,” I told her, observing her reaction. It didn’t seem like she liked Kyuhyun, thank god. Tiffany would probably break down if Taengoo liked him.

0*0*0*0

I fell onto the bed. “Ah, so tired~” I said, stretching on the bed. I almost closed my eyes when I felt a pair of eyes on me. I looked towards the door to find Taeyeon staring at me. Then, I noticed that my shirt was lifted from my stretching, revealing a bit of my skin.

“Heh heh…you have nice skin?”

“B-ByunTae!” I yelled, covering my stomach, turning tomato red.

“Why? Can’t I sleep with you?” Taeyeon said, laying down next to me.

My face grew hotter. “B-But there’s a-another bed…”

Taeyeon’s musical giggle filled the room. “You’re so cute when you stutter, Sica-yah~” she told me, pinching my cheeks.

“Y-Yah!” I replied. “Don’t pinch my poor cheeks,” I told her, rubbing my cheeks.

She giggled again. “I’m sorry, Sica-yah. You just have very pinch-able cheeks~”

I huffed and closed my eyes, trying to get some sleep. Just a few seconds later, I felt something grab me. My arm was pushed into something … soft?

I turned my head around to see Taengoo’s peaceful face, lightly letting out puffs of air.

“So cute…” I whispered to myself, careful not to wake her up. I shut my eyes again only to feel her grip tighten.

“Sa…raeng…hae…” she mumbled.

My Korean wasn’t that good, but I knew enough to know she just said ‘I love you’ in Korean.

I flushed dark red.

“Teukie~” Tae continued.

My heart broke. She was talking about Leeteuk … of course…

I felt tears form. I pushed them back and fell asleep, hoping when I woke up, there would be no sign of me crying.

 

Hope you enjoyed!