Chapter 07: Thunder 2

My Sweet Girl

 

I saw him stopped dancing and he removed his shirt. Okay, whatever, he has abs. DAMN ABS! It feels like it’s so fun to touch his abs? WHAT THE HECK, JESSICA! STOP THIS NONSENSE!

 

I turned my body to go back to my room and have chitchat with lightning ft. thunder.

 

“Do you need something?” Kai asked me.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I faced him.

 

“N-n-n-nothing. I’m gonna go to sleep. Goodnight!” I turned my back again.

 

“Why were you watching me?” Devil asked me again with a smirk on his face.

 

“W-watched y-you? Ha.Ha.Ha.” I laughed awkwardly

 

“I-I was n-not!” I denied it even though I really watched him. What will he think of himself? HANDSOME? … Well, yeah, he is handsome BUT … but … but … WHATEVER! Why do you even want to know?! HMPP!

 

“Ohhh … really? You’re stuttering, my dear” He comes to me closer and closer.

 

“Yeah, really!”

 

*BGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSHHHHH*

 

“AYYY! BULLSEYE!” I blurted out. After realizing what I had done, I immediately covered my mouth.

 

“HAHAHAHAHHA” The devil laughed hysterically. He sure loves to make me a laughingstock.

 

“YAH! Why are you laughing?!” I shouted at him.

 

“HAHAHAHAHA” He continued laughing. I hope you’ll die now, devil!

 

“If you’re not going to stop, I swear, I’m going to kick your most treated pet in your body!” I warned him. When I’m about to kick his most treated pet in his body, he immediately covered it using his hands.

 

“WOAH! WOAH! Don’t even dare!” Kai said, still covering his “pet”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Now it’s my turn to laugh.

 

“YAH! STOP LAUGHING!” Kai shouted at me.

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMO! HAHAHAHAHAHA” I really can’t stop laughing.

 

“YAH! If you’re not going to stop! I’m going to kiss you!” There we go again with his famous smirk.

 

“HAHAHA! How can you kiss me with my mouth wide open? HAHAHAHHAA” Oh dear! I guess I’m gonna have a stomachache.

 

“So, you’re not taking my words seriously. Eh?” He smirked again. Over and over again! He keeps on coming closer and closer.

 

“Y-y-yah! W-what are you d-doing?” I asked while looking at my left side. I seriously don’t want to look at his eyes.

 

“Teaching a girl some lesson, I guess?” He locked both of my hands pinning me against the wall. His face was going near me. Nearer. Nearest. Super near. To the highest near. Absolutely near. FABULOUSLY NEAR! I closed my eyes. But before he could kiss my lovely lips ….

 

“Kai. Stop it. She’s not one of your girls.” Sehun grabbed his arms freeing me from the devil’s grip. My prince charming came on rescue!

 

Here is Sehun with his Edward Cullen-like outfit. Wait wait wait. Why is he wearing that? Is he going to a vampire’s banquet? HAHAHA.

tumblr_m4z7nsxMCW1rnyyino5_1280.jpg

 

 

 

But I don’t care if he’s a vampire or not. All I care is that he’s handsome <3__<3. Oh my Sehunnie <3

 

“You’re no fun, Sehun” Kai leaned against the wall.

 

“And get yourself dressed up. Remember? We are at a girl’s house.” Sehun commanded him. No! Don’t let him! Just let him stay like that! Hahahaha! Nah! Just joking!

 

“Okay boss.” The devil saluted. Of course, Sehun’s an angel so Kai should really salute him. Kai went back to his room.

 

“And you.” Sehun seriously said. I looked at my right side. None. Left side. None. Back. None.

 

“Me?” I asked dumbfounded

 

“Yeah, you.” His face looks very serious. Creepy. Where did my Sehun go? This is not Sehun! Help! My Sehun was kidnapped by an alien and was brought to Jupiter! For emphasis, MY Sehun. HAHAHA! Don't you even dare to react! Just let me be happy even just in my own thoughts, okay?

 

“N-nothing. Okay! Goodnight!” I turned my back against him and attempted to go back to my room.

 

*BGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSHHHHH*

 

“WAAAAAAAAAAA!!! DAMN YOU LIGHTNING!” I immediately sit down using the pillow I am currently holding to cover my ears. I feel like crying.

 

“Are you afraid of lightning?” He asked me. He sounds concerned. WAH! YES! They brought back my Sehun.

 

“Y-yes *sobs*”

 

“Aigoo… You should have come to my room earlier.” He helped me stand up.

 

“Come”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: WELL, COMMENTS ENERGIZE ME MORE TO WRITE! DON'T STOP COMMENTING GUYS! AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT! =DD