Chapter 08: Sehun Cullen

My Sweet Girl

 

“WAAAAAAAAAAA!!! DAMN YOU LIGHTNING!” I immediately sit down using the pillow I am currently holding to cover my ears. I feel like crying.

 

“Are you afraid of lightning?” He asked me. He sounds concerned. WAH! YES! They brought back my Sehun.

 

“Y-yes *sobs*”

 

“Aigoo… You should have come to my room earlier.” He helped me stand up.

 

“Come”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I walked with Sehun to his room. I don’t really have anything to say so it’s better to keep my mouth shut. Besides, I get speechless when I’m in front of Sehun. I am now currently at my other room. Correction, Sehun’s room.

 

“Let’s sit here” He tapped the vacant space beside him in the bed. As a loyal citizen of the Edward Cullen Nation, I obeyed him. Phew. I still don’t know why he is dressed like that.

 

“Can I ask you a question?” I asked him

 

“You are already asking” He told me.

 

“Oh right. I am already asking” I almost scratched my head but Sehun stopped me.

 

“Don’t scratch your head. I don’t want to see a beautiful girl’s hairdo to be ruined” He smiled at me. Oh that smile. Guys, stop me! Or else I’m gonna molest him! HAHAHA!

 

“Should I say thank you?” We both laughed.

 

“Sehun ah, can I …”

 

“Can you?”

 

“Can I ….”

 

“Can you what?” He looked at me seriously. I looked at him seriously. Our faces were coming closer and closer until our lips touched. But of course, that’s only my wild imagination. Hahaha fooled you!

 

“Can I pinch your cheeks?”

“M-mwo?” He didn’t stutter. He was just forcing to hide his laughter.

 

“You heard me right” I told him

 

“Okay?” He sounded unsure. I got his permission so, I’m gonna pinch his cheeks.

 

“Jeshica-yah, shtop it. It hurtsh” He told me. I don’t care. Sehun Cullen, bite me now! RAWR!

 

I stopped pinching him. His face was red. Hahahaha!

 

“Why are you in that outfit, Sehun ah?” I talked to him as I slowly rest my body on his bed.

 

“You can call me Oppa” I blushed at the thought of calling him Oppa. I was really dreaming to call him Oppa.

 

“Oh okay. Oppa” I chuckled

 

“What’s funny?” He smiled at me again.

 

“Nothing. Anyway, why are you dressed like that? Are you shooting a movie?”

 

“Oh! No … I was just trying my clothes on. I thought it will not fit me anymore but I was wrong.” He explained. “How do I look?”

 

“You look … fine?”

 

“Pshh. Fine?” He pouted. OKAY! I am seriously gonna kiss him if he keeps doing that. But of course, I’m conservative outside. So, I am definitely not gonna do that. He won’t know if I’ll just keep dreaming about him in my mind, right? HAHAHA. I’m sorry! I’m really flirty!

 

“Okay? So what answer do you expect me to say?” I raised an eyebrow at him. Geuleon geojyo! (That’s right!) I’m a conservative girl, right? So I’m gonna play hard-to-get.

 

“I thought you’re going to say …” He just looked at his lap, looking shy. I never thought this guy could be childish, too. He acts matured in front of everyone. But it’s okay! He’s cute!

 

“Handsome? Yeah! Sure you do!” I flashed a smile at him. Sehun looked at me then flashed a smile at me too.

“Jinjja? Wo zhende xihuan ni! (I really like you!)” He what? Did he just speak Chinese? I know how to identify differences between Korean, Japanese, and Chinese. Henry, which is obviously my best friend, speaks to me in Chinese sometimes.

 

“Enough with Chinese. I don’t understand even a bit” I closed my eyes.

 

*BGGGSHHHHHHHHHHHHH*

 

“WAAAAAAAAAA!” I immediately opened my eyes and hugged the nearest thing that I could see. Actually, it’s not a thing; it’s more like a person. It’s more like Sehun. Oh well, LIGHTNING! I COMMAND YOU TO CONTINUE SO THAT I COULD HUG THIS CREATURE FOREVER! HAHAHA. Back to business.

 

“Oh sorry!” I apologized at him

 

“No! no! it’s okay!” He waved his hands giving me a sign that it was okay.

 

“T-thank you”

 

“Hmp. What will I do?” He tapped his index finger on his chin.

 

“Do what?”

 

“To distract you so that you’ll not hear the lightning and thunder. The rain will just stop eventually but in your case, it will be a long long wait” He said

 

“Hmmmp. Thanks for the concern but don’t stress yourself too much because of me or else I’ll feel guilty” I laid at his bed again and slowly closed my eyes.

 

“Oh! Can I use that piano there?” He pointed the piano which was near the windows. He just ignored what I said. Psshh. Just imagine how big the room is for a piano could fit.

 

“Of course, you can. What are you gonna do?” I asked him but my eyes were still closed.

 

“I’m gonna give you a song number. Listen” He smiled at me.

 

“Hahahaha! What a term! Okay but …. Do you sing?” I asked him worriedly. I don’t want to wake my neighbors just because of the ruckus he’ll make.

 

“Don’t worry. I do. Everyone in the EXO does” WOAH. OKAY.

 

LISTEN TO THIS SONG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqzhkMRWVBo

 

There's a song that's inside of my soul 
It's the one that I've tried to write over and over again 
I'm awake in the infinite cold
But you sing to me over and over and over again

So, I lay my head back down
And I lift my hands and pray
To be only yours, I pray, to be only yours 
I know now you're my only hope

 

WOAH! GREAT VOICE!

 

Sing to me the song of the stars 
Of your galaxy dancing and laughing and laughing again 
When it feels like my dreams are so far 
Sing to me of the plans that you have for me over again 

So I lay my head back down
And I lift my hands and pray 
To be only yours, I pray, to be only yours 
I know now, you're my only hope 

I give you my destiny
I'm giving you all of me 
I want your symphony, singing in all that I am 
At the top of my lungs, I'm giving it back

 

His voice was like a lullaby to me. It feels so good to listen to his voice. It’s too relaxing.

 

So I lay my head back down
And I lift my hands and pray 
To be only yours, I pray, to be only yours 
I pray, to be only yours 
I know now you're my only hope

Hmmmm, hmmmm, ooooh

 

After he was done singing, I started to feel sleepy and I didn’t notice that I was already in my dreamland.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: AGAIN, MIANHAEYO FOR THE LATE UPDATE. I'VE BEEN TO MANY COMPETITIONS AND UNIVERSITY ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS AND THIS COMING FRIDAY WILL BE ANOTHER COMPETITION FOR SCHOOL PAPER JOURNALISTS. I AM AN EDITORIAL WRITER. ON SATURDAY WILL BE ANOTHER UNIVERSITY ENTRANCE EXAMINATION AND ORATORICAL SPEECH COMPETITION. =__= I'M GOING CRAZY NOW!

SO YEAH, YOU'LL MEET JESSICA'S FRIENDS ON THE NEXT CHAPTER. YOU'LL KNOW MORE ABOUT HER. =DD THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!