Chapter 12

My Sweet Girl

 

“Jessi! Here’s your- OH MY GOD!” Tiffany dropped the box that she’s bringing and covered using both of her hands. Kai and I immediately looked at Tiffany.

 

“It’s not what you think it is!” But you know what’s the most irritating? Kai didn’t even bother to explain. He just gave Tiffany a smirk. Oh great!

 

“YAH! Are you not letting go?” I shouted at Kai.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Omo. Did I distu-“ said Tiffany while picking up the box

 

“NO! YOU ARE NOT DISTURBING ANYTHING, CRAZY GIRL!” I shouted at her then looked at Kai.

 

“YAH! ARE YOU STILL NOT LETTING GO?!” I shouted at Kai hysterically.

 

“Chill, girl. I’m going out. Let’s continue it later.” Kai winked.

 

“GET OUT!” I was about to close the door but then I remembered there’s a crazy creature waiting for me outside.

 

“Tiffany, COME IN.” I said emphasizing the last two words.

 

I walked back and forth thinking of where I was going to start explaining things to her. Walk here. Walk there. Walk everywhere. Walk here. Walk there. Walk every-

 

“YAH! CAN YOU STOP THAT? YOU’RE MAKING ME DIZZY!” Tiffany shouted at me.

 

I stopped. Why should I explain to her? What happened was unexplainable itself.

 

“Do I still need to explain to you?” I looked at her with questioning face.

 

“Of course, you do! You should start on that Kai. No. Start where you should start” She sat down on my bed.

 

I started to tell her the story. I started from my brother when he came to our house and blah blah blah.

 

“Then, are you telling me that you are currently living with those guys?” I nodded in agreement. She seemed shock. Well, she should be.

“OMO! You are so lucky Sica-yah!” Or not. She looked happy. Like what the heck?!

 

“Why in the world do you look so happy?”

 

“Because I am! Don’t you know that you’re so lucky? You even got the chance to live with those hotties!” Tiffany clapped her hands.

 

“No. I’m not lucky. You want them? Live with them then. Let’s exchange houses. I’ll live in your house and you’ll live in my house. Deal?” It sounded like a great idea!

 

“As much as I want it but no no no no! Don’t phunk with my heart! You go deal with them.” She smiled.

 

“I hate you”

 

“I love you more, Jessi! Dress yourself now! I’m going outside! I have to talk to the boys.” So she went outside. I sighed and sat on my bed. I grabbed the box that Tiffany brought. It was a blue gown but my knees are exposed. I was facing the mirror. I wore the blue gown and started to recall the lyrics of the songs I’m going to sing.

 

“Jessi!” The door suddenly opened.

 

“Yah! Care to knock?” She closed the door and knocked.

 

“Is it okay now?” Tiffany asked.

 

“Come in.” She opened the door

 

“I just want to ask you something. More like a permission.” Tiffany said

 

“Sure. What is it?” I started to look for my make-up kit.

 

“Uhm. Can I invite him?” She asked worriedly.

 

“Oh. Of course, you can. The songs I’m gonna sing are for him though.” I told her.

 

“Okay. I tell you. Don’t cry up there. I’m so going to kill you if you do that. Arasso?”

 

“Arasso” I assured her. Well, let’s just see. I am usually carried by the lyrics of the songs I’m singing.

 

After 20 minutes, I’m already done fixing myself. I went outside and started to walk down the stairs.

 

“Here comes Jessi!” Tiffany and the boys waited for me downstairs. They all looked shock except for the devil who kept his poker face. Well, I can’t deny the fact that I am beautiful. Haha! That was only a joke! If you took it seriously, I won’t stop you. Go on! I like it! Haha!

 

“Hey” Sehun said

 

“Hey” He sure likes to say “hey.” He’s not a horse, is he?

 

“You look gorgeous” Sehun told me. I’m flattered. Eeeeh!

 

“T-thank you.”

 

“Jinjja yeppeuda noona! Matji?” Seuho said. All the boys nodded except for Kai. I’m already tired of calling him “devil.” One syllable is better than two, right? I don’t have to waste my saliva when saying his name. Hmp.

 

“Ehem. Can we go? We’re going to be late. Singers should come early.” Kai asked and started to walk outside.

 

“Yeah. Kai’s right. Shall we go?” Tiffany said.

 

“Keurae. Kaja!” Baekhyun said.

 

We rode Tiffany’s car which had enough for all of us. We arrived at Nana’s bistro 10 minutes earlier. I still have time to relax myself. We went inside and saw Nana talking to someone. Maybe customers.

 

“Hello-low everyone! How are my friends doing? Shall we go-go to our seats and sit like a nit-wit?” There she goes again with her own language.

 

“And oh Jessi. You can go to the backstage. The rest, follow the leader” Nana reserved a table which was for VIPs. They sat there and started to talk. I went to the backstage.

 

“This is going to be an emotional night” I smiled bitterly. It hurts to remember the past. Hurting is part of moving on. I have to bear with it. Even though it hurts. A lot. 9 minutes had passed. 1 minute to go and I’m going to perform already.

 

“Jessi! Are you ready?” Nana asked. Nana went to the backstage to check if I’m now ready.

 

I nodded, “I’m ready as always” I flashed a smile at her.

 

“That’s goody-good! Give them a wonder-ever-fully-ful performance! I knowy-know that you can do it! Fighting!” She cheered me up. This is why I love Tiffany and Nana so much. They were always there with me through thick and thin.

 

“Of course, I will! Fighting!” We hugged each other.

 

“But Jessi, he’s there. Is that okay with you?” Nana asked. Still hugging me.

 

“Yes. It’s okay. I can’t let the people be disappointed because of him”

 

“Okay. You said so. I’m going out now. You go to the stage now, too! Bye!”

 

“Okay! Bye! See you there! Let’s talk later!” I told her. She gave me a nod of agreement.

 

Fighting, Jessica! You can do it! Go! Go! Go!

 

I slowly went to the stage. They all clapped their hands. I saw two familiar faces. It was him and her. It was Jonghun and Gyuri. They are together. They both looked at me. I looked at the audience and sat in front of the piano. That’s right. Look at me.

 

“Good evening everyone! The songs I’m going to sing are dedicated to the 2 people who were so important to me. I say “were” because they are already part of my past and I don’t know if they are still important to me now. I hope everyone will like it.” I flashed a smile to the audience and flashed another smile to the both of them.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I'm sorry for not updating for so long! But anyway, you'll know the whole story about Jonghun, Gyuri, and Jessica on the next chapter! Watch out for Jessica's performance! Stay tuned!

Here's Jessica's outfit!

tumblr_lmij375AyT1qitdj1o1_500.jpg