Chapter 03: A Moment with My Best Friend, Henry Lau

My Sweet Girl

 

"Henry?" I asked him

"Oh FINALLY!" 

"Oh my God! I've missed you so much!" I ran into him and hugged him. Leaving the 2 boys dumbfounded.

h6.jpg

He's my BEST OF BEST OF FRIENDS, Henry Lau

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"JESSICA! What's the commotion all about?" Ms. Bae yelled from inside then went outside to see us

"Omo!" Ms. Bae gasped

"Annyeong hasseyo! Bae seonsaengnim!" Henry bowed

"If it isn't our Henry" Ms. Bae smiled

'Well, it's normal though. Henry was a student in our school until he became an artist. This school must be really proud of him! After all, he was handsome and intelligent'

"So, how have you been?" Ms. Bae asked as Henry just continued smiling

"It's fun being an artist because you got the chance to meet your idols but it's kind of tiring" He explained. It's been 2 years since I haven't seen him. He travelled to different countries for concerts and shooting. He had grown up more and more handsome! He had learned different languages as well. Being with him was one of the best things that ever happened to my life! He had been a good oppa to me until now! 

"Jessica couldn't stop smiling, I see" Ms. Bae looks like she was going to jump out of sweetness.

"geuge geuleohge ibnikka? (Is that so?)" He looked at me and winked. I lowered down my head. I think I'm blushing right now. Really hard!

"So, what's the reason you came here?" My teacher asked

"Isn't it obvious? Well, I came to visit MY girlfriend" Henry emphasized 'MY'. He smiled big time! Oh my god! I must be really blushing right now. I know he's joking but I can't take sweet things and I always end up blushing.

"Jeongmal?" Right now, Ms. Bae really wants to jump. Sometimes, I always think if she watches sweet dramas like Playful Kiss. Hahahaha!

"Eeeeh! Oppa!" I slightly punched his arm.

"Seonsaengnim, Can I have a favor? I want to take her out today." He asked with pleading eyes. I was quite shocked. I wonder if Ms. Bae will allow him.

"为什么? (Weishenme?)(Why?)" Ms. Bae asked him in Chinese while raising her eyebrows. Here we go again. I can't understand Chinese. Henry knows how to speak Chinese Mandarin and Chinese Cantonese. 

"因为我现在要她. (Yinwei wo xianzai yao ta.)(Because I want her now)" Henry smirked at me. It sent chills down to my spine.

"真的吗?她是你的女朋友吗?(Zhende ma? Ta shi ni de nupengyou ma?)(Really? Is she your girlfriend?)" Ms. Bae eyed me. I don't even know why.

"很快将被 (Hen kuai jiang bei)(Soon to be)" He smirked again at me. Why are they giving me stares after their sentences?

"好了(Hao le)(Okay)" Ms. Bae gave him a thumbs up with her eye smile. I wonder what are they talking about.

"Yes!" Henry shouted. I'm really getting confused right now.

"Jessica, you go with Henry. You're the future valedictorian. So, you can just catch up with the lessons tomorrow. Okay?" 

"Okay, Ms. Bae" Well, I haven't had the chance to hang out with Henry for a very long time. I should really grab the chance right now.

"Shall we go now, Jessica?" He kneeled like a prince inviting a princess to dance. I took his hand like a princess, too. I just went with the flow.

"Kaja!" He slowly carried me in a bridal style while our teacher seemed to be in 'sweet mode'.

 

~~ IN THE CAR ~~

10 minutes had passed. I was recollecting all what happened.

"Where are we going, Henhen?" I used to call him Henhen when we were just kids.

"Phew! I thought you'll never ask." There he was, with his smiles. Eye-catching smiles.

"So? Where exactly are we going?" I raised an eyebrow

"To my house"

"What are we going to do there?"

"Well, I have something to give you" He winked again.

With that, I just scratched my head. I don't want him to see I'm blushing.

"You blush so hard, Jessie" He laughed.

"Ya-ya-ya-yah! Stop it! It's not even funny" I guess I turned into a tomato now.

"See, you blushed harder!" He laughed even more.

"Whatever, Henhen." I just rolled my eyes.

We arrived at his house 5 minutes later.

"I missed this place" I told him

"You missed this place but you didn't miss me, did you?" He pouted. He really looks cute when he's pouting.

"Of course I missed you! Why wouldn't I?" I hugged him tighter. By the way, skinship was just nothing to us. We were always punished by our parents by hugging each other. So, it's just normal for us now. He hugged me back.

"I thought you'll never say it" How I really miss this girl. My girl. I hugged her tighter.

"Shall we go upstairs?" He offered

"Sure" I gave him a smile

And so we went to his room. He quickly went to his bed and sat there.

"Sit here" He tapped the place where he wants me to sit

I followed his instructions and sat there.

"You know I went to Thailand to film 'Cooktales', right?" He asked me. I simply nodded

"And with that, I learned how to-"

"Speak Thai. Yeah! I know that!" I chuckled at him

"You know me best! Hahaha" He laughed with me

One of his dreams was to become a polyglot. He took every chance to learn the country's language while he's in that country. Currently, he knows how to speak Chinese Mandarin, Chinese Cantonses, French, Korean, English, and additional to his list, Thai.

"Well, while I was there, I was learning this Thai song for you" He got his guitar and place his dacapo on it.

"And I want you to listen to this" He winked at me. I got my phone to record him. I missed him so much.

CLICK THIS AND LISTEN TO THIS 

After he was done singing, I was just dumbfounded. I didn't understand a word but I know his words and every word in that song were golden. He gave me a letter and written in it was "ผมรักคุณ โปรดรอสักครู่สำหรับฉัน"

"Thank you" I whispered to him. I slowly got closer to him and gave him a peck on his cheeks.

He just smiled yet, shocked to what I did. It was my first time to give him a peck on the cheeks.

We were both blushing hard. I know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WEEEEEEE! I UPDATED 2 CHAPTERS IN A DAY! I KNOW! I ADDED HENRY LAU OUT OF THE BLUE. I WAS JUST AMAZED BY HIS THAI ACCENT AND HIS VOICE WHEN HE SANG THAT THAI SONG. I HOPE IT WAS NOT BORING! I HOPE YOU HAD FUN!

A/N: YES, I CAN SPEAK AND WRITE CHINESE AND THAI. WE HAVE THOSE KIND OF SUBJECTS IN SCHOOL. IT'S NOT EASY THOUGH. IT'S ALL TONAL! MANDARIN HAS 4 TONES WHILE THAI HAS 5 TONES. COMPLICATED, RIGHT?

PLEASE COMMENT AND CONTINUE TO SUPPORT ME! IT ENERGIZES ME MORE WHEN SOMEONE DOES IT!

Jessica-Jung-jessica-snsd-16524778-400-5henry-lau-responds-to-article-and-leaves