Chapter 10: Invitation

My Sweet Girl

 

“Because when the time comes that you’ll be hurt again, I won’t be able to catch you anymore” Tears fell from my eyes but I brushed it away immediately.

 

“I’m going to get busy. Busy forgetting how you had thrown me away”

 

“Let’s go” With that, I left with my two best friends, leaving Jonghun speechless.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I am currently walking with my two best friends to go to our classroom.

 

“I fabulously hatey that girly!” Nana brushed her hair hardly as she said that

 

“I know, right? But Sica” Tiffany said

 

“Yeah?”

 

“You know what?” Tiffany asked

 

“No, sorry. I don’t know” =_= Duhhh. How should I know?

 

“Dummy. But anyway, heartbreak is a blessing”

 

“Why is that so?”

 

Here we go. Among our awesome friendship, Tiffany is always the one giving us these words of wisdom. She never fails to inspire us.

 

“It’s because it’s one way of God to let you realize that He saved you from the wrong one” She smiled at me.

 

“Thanks Tiffany! You know what? No matter how long we will not see each other or will not have the chance to communicate with each other, your name will still remain in your birth certificate!” Hahahahaha!

 

“I love you my powerpuff girly-furly! Girly-powery on the Go-ey!” Nana shouted. Oh my god! My bleeding is nose! (That’s intentionally done) Hahaha! Here we go again with this Nanasian Language. We hugged each other.

 

“I love you too!” Tiffany and I shouted in unison. Then, pull out from our hug.

 

“By the way Jessie, are you going to sing in our bistro tonight?” Nana asked

“Of course! That’s my regular job and that’s how I make a living. So, I have to go. Does it need to be memorized?” I said

 

FYFI, and that means FOR-YOUR-FABULOUS-INFORMATION, I work at Nana’s family business which is their bistro. I am a singer there so obviously, I know how to sing.

 

“I wonder when I am going to be married.” Tiffany blurted out nonchalantly.

 

“You didn’t even graduate yet. Stop thinking about that” I told her

 

“Yeah! Right! When you are going to be oopsy-doopsy-married, there are three ling-a-rings that you’ll receive. First, engagement ring. Second, wedding ring. And third, SUFFERING.” Nana said while chuckling.

 

“Hahahaha! You’re funny Nana” Tiffany laughed. Then I joined the laughter too.

 

“Hey Jessica!” Someone shouted.

 

“Hey! Annyeong oppa!” I smiled

 

And that someone is no other than Sehun. He is with his friends, I guess.

 

“OPPA?!” Tiffany and Nana shouted while looking at each other. What’s the big deal with calling someone “oppa”?

 

“Who are these hotties you got here, Jessica?” Tiffany smirked at me then asked me in English so that they’ll not understand.

 

“They are apparently my new friends. This is Sehun” I smiled at Sehun

 

“Nice to meet you uhhh…”

 

“Tiffany … and this is Nana”

 

“Yeah, right. Nice to meet you Tiffany and Nana”

 

“Aye aye! Oozingly-hotty-hot-as-a-pot Sehun” She made a peace sign.

 

“Forgive her lingo. She talks way too different” I chuckled.

 

“It’s fine. It’s quite entertaining haha” Sehun joined me.

 

“Oh and by the way. These are my friends. Suho, Baekhyun, D.O, Chanyeol, and Kai” Sehun introduced all of his friends.

 

“Hey girls! Nice to meet you!” Does it need to be memorized? He’s no other than the Prince of Seduction slash devil slash flirt. He winked at Tiffany and Nana.

 

“Napeunom. (Jerk)” I muttered under my breath.

 

“Mworago?” Kai looked at me.

 

“Aniyo” I smiled at him. Of course, it’s fake.

 

“Just continue flirting” I said that in English. Ha! Decipher the code dude!

 

Tiffany and Nana chuckled a bit. Of course! They understand English!

 

“What did she say?” Kai asked Sehunnie.

 

“Woah. You’re the one who went to US and yet you’re asking me” Sehun raised both of his hands.

 

“You two seemed to really like each other” Tiffany whispered at me.

 

“Yeah right” I just rolled my eyes. Tiffany just chuckled at me. Whatever.

 

“Oh. I have a good idea!” Nana snapped her fingers.

 

“What?” Baekhyun shouted in excitement.

 

“All of you are invited to go-go to our bistro tonighty-night” Nana said happily

 

“WHAT?! You can’t be serious, Nana! You’re joking, right?!” I held her shoulders and shook it.

 

“Ani, I’m so so dead serious. And. Do I look like a comedian to you?” I hate you. Nana. I promise that!

 

“Waeyo? It looks fun, Jessica-ssi” Suho said

 

“Of course it is!” Chanyeol clapped his hands.

 

“It will really be fun. Jessica’s going to entertain you!” Tiffany said

 

“Yah! Don’t make me sound like a call girl!” Like hello? Entertain them?

 

“Woah! So, Jessica works as an entertainer in your bistro?” Kai smirked. I hate you very much Kai!

 

“First of all, I work there as a singer and that is so much far from your definition of an entertainer Mr. Kim. Jong. In.” I told him while moving my head from left to right to every word that I said. You know? Like an Egyptian. Haha.

 

“First of all, you work as a singer. That is how you entertain people. The process of entertainment is called “entertaining” and I really pity you because you probably do not know that” He also moved his head like an Egyptian. HUH! No originality. What does he think of me? Poor in vocabulary? JINJJA!

 

“I hate you Kai.” I told him with my clenched teeth.

 

“I hate you more” He told me and of course, with his smirking face. Stop me or I’m gonna rip his mouth! Stop me! Now!

 

“Huh! I.HATE.YOU.MORE.THAN.MOST. Imprint it in the tummy of a crocodile!”

 

“HAHAHAHAHA!” All of them bursted.

 

“Imprint it in the tummy of a crocodile!” Baekhyun imitated me. They started to burst in laughter again.

 

“HAHAHA!” HA-HA-HA! So funny! I hope all of you will lose your breath and DIE!

 

“See, they’re laughing at you. Poor you.” Kai mocked me. He joined the idiots who were still laughing at me. I will not wonder why. He’s an idiot!

 

“See you later at the bistro! Tiffany will fetch y’all!” Nana said.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Finally I made an update! By the way, Merry Christmas everyone! =D Don't stop supporting me! =D

exo-exo-k-kai-Favim.com-507658.pngJessica-jung-sisters-27064003-397-600.jp