Chapter 05: Oppa!

My Sweet Girl

 

I entered the house with Sehun and I noticed that few shoes were lined up.

 

“I wonder who’s here” I murmured

 

“Pardon?” He asked with a confused look

 

“Nothing” I smiled

 

“Ok. You seemed to have a pretty big house” He looked around

 

“Do I? My parents inherited this to my brother and me” I started to tell the story of my life while going to the kitchen but then I stopped when I saw my brother

 

“OPPA!!!!” I shouted

 

“Annyeongie dongsaeng!”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

“Oppa! Bogoshippeo!” I hugged him immediately.

 

“Nado” He hugged me back

 

“So, what brought you here? … And whose suitcases are those? Are you going to live with me already? OMO!” I clapped my hands because of excitement. Of course, he is my brother after all. It has been months since I saw my brother. He had been working anywhere just to support me and my studies.

 

Oh, by the way, meet my brother! Jung Il Woo

Jung-Il-Woo4.jpg

 

 

“Uhhh … I came here because I have to tell you something. Those are not my suitcases and no, I’m not yet going to live with you”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“We-“

 

Before my brother could answer, the sky turned black, the moon had become red, the blood was everywhere but of course, that’s only a joke. Honestly, a devil came out from our restroom

 

“I’m done. Who’s- WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH! What are you doing here you little girl?” Of course, who else in the world would annoy me like this? It’s Kai, the devil.

 

“Huh! I should be the one asking you that. What are you doing here, devil?” I raised an eyebrow.

 

“WAIT! WAIT! You two know each other?” My brother asked me.

 

“UNFORTUNATELY, YES! And, they are apparently Sehun’s friends” I pointed at Sehun.

 

“Hey, brother of Jessica. And hey Kai” Sehun said

 

Then I heard voices echoing coming from the second floor.

 

“So, oppa, what is this all about?”

 

“Hey guys! We checked out the rooms and the rooms were absolutely amazing!” The guy clapped his hands. “Oh! Hey, Jessica! What brings you here?”

 

“Uhhh … I would really be probably here because this is the place where I live?” I answered the guy who still bears a creepy smile. And if I’m not mistaken, he is Chanyeol.

 

“Well, this is great! I won’t have a problem! You guys know each other already! Should I leave now?”

 

“Don’t you even dare to get out of here YET, oppa! Can you please let me understand why are these hand—“ WHAT AM I SAYING? GET BACK TO YOUR SENSES SICA!

“Hand what?” The devil smirked “Handsome?”

 

“Handy-NOT boys are here?” I smirked back at the devil in victory.

 

“Well, they are going to live with you for who knows how long?” Woo oppa just simply said that.

 

“Oh! That’s great! They can LEAVE me now”

 

“That’s not it, Sica!”

 

“WHAT?”

 

“Come here for a second”

 

“They are going to live with you, Sica. Besides, I trust them. They won’t harm you, I swear” He raised his right arm.

 

“No. They are not going to. Are you trying to sell me, oppa?”

 

“No, no, no! I’m not! It’s just that I happened to have a debt from their mothers. In order for me not to pay anymore, they simply want their sons to learn how to live like a commoner so that they will stop being a brat.” He whispered the last phrase so that they won’t hear it.

 

“So? What are we? An orphanage for rich brats?” I asked irritated.

 

“No, no, no. They will just live here until their mothers will decide to get them again. That won’t be hard, Sica, right? Or else, you have to stop studying.” SACRIFICE MY STUDIES? THAT’S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN! What will happen if I can’t graduate? Well, no graduation = no future = no work = no pay = no food = get hungry = get ugly = no husband = no children. See? That’s why I want to graduate!

 

“Definitely not!”

 

“If you don’t want that to happen, then you have to let them live here”

 

“Ok! Fine then! When are they migrating here?”

 

“Right now”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N: THANK GOD! IT'S ALREADY OUR SEMESTRAL BREAK! I'M GOING TO HAVE TIME UPDATING! SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! MIANHAEYO! JEONGMAL MIANHAEYO!