Chapter 11

My Sweet Girl

 

“HAHAHAHAHA!” All of them bursted.

 

“Imprint it in the tummy of a crocodile!” Baekhyun imitated me. They started to burst in laughter again.

 

“HAHAHA!” HA-HA-HA! So funny! I hope all of you will lose your breath and DIE!

 

“See, they’re laughing at you. Poor you.” Kai mocked me. He joined the idiots who were still laughing at me. I will not wonder why. He’s an idiot!

 

“See you later at the bistro! Tiffany will fetch y’all!” Nana said.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Here I am at the library. Sleeping. So, maybe you are wondering why I’m sleeping. It’s because I’m beautiful. But of course, it’s only a joke! Hahaha! Talking seriously, I’m here at the library because I’m taking my Calculus exam. Remember? When Henry dragged me out of the school, I was supposed to take the exam. My test for today was like a review in Trigonometry.

 

“Simplify log square root of 3” What an easy question. Pfft.

 

“Since square root of 3 is equal to 3 raise to ½ then ½ log 3 is the answer” I murmured while playing my pen.

 

“½ log 3 … hmmm.. Found ya! Letter D” I clapped my hands.

 

There’s another person taking test and he’s two chairs away from me. I don’t care. I think he’s taking English Exam. But anyway, I got to continue.

 

“Part II. Trigonometric Identities. Woah my favorite!” I solved the problems easily. You know, tan, cos, sin, csc, cot, and sec are my best friends. They make math more complicated and I like complicated things!

 

The person who was taking the test was now one chair away from me. Maybe he just felt cold since he was near the AC. I just glanced at him for about 2 seconds. His face doesn’t matter. Calculus matters. Now back to business.

 

I was given 1 hour and a half to take the test. I finished the test for about 1 hour. So I still have 30 minutes. I just want to relax my mind. I rested my head on my arms. If you’re looking for Tiffany, she’s currently in her Biology class. If you’re looking for Nana, she’s currently in her greaty-favoritey Chemistry class. She likes Chemistry big time! I liked Chemistry too especially when I throw chemicals at that devil’s face! Oh Jessica! Why are you even thinking about him? It’s your break time remember? We need to relax! Sehun is relaxing. So I’m going to think of him. Haha! Snap out of it, Jessica! You flirt! Haha.

 

*Poke poke*

 

Is it just me or someone’s really poking on my belly?

 

*Poke poke*

 

I looked up to see who’s poking my belly.

 

“OMO!” I accidentally shouted.

 

“SHHHH. Be silent!” The librarian scolded us.

 

“Mianhaeyo” I told the librarian.

 

“Yah! What are you doing?!” I scolded him by whispering.

 

“I badly need your help Sica-noona” Suho said.

 

“Help?”

 

“Yes. Can you help answer these questions? I didn’t have the chance to study our lessons in English. Jaebal! Noona! Please help me! I’m really weak at grammar.” Suho pouted. How cute!

 

Might as well help this cute creature here.

 

“Okay. I’m gonna help you. But just this once, okay?” Of course! He has to study on his own too! He will not learn if he just keeps on seeking help from others.

 

“Give me your paper and stay two chairs away from me” I commanded him. I can’t trust the librarian here. She looked grumpy.

 

“Thank you, Noona!” He made a heart sign using his hands.

 

“Ne~” I flashed a smile at him. He’s better than that devil.

 

So, I started answering his English test. It was a little bit challenging though because he was taking AP English. His test was about English Literature. So I answered then answered till I finished.

 

“Neh Suho, get your paper here. Be careful! The librarian’s watching!” I told him. He got his paper then put a little bit of acting.

 

“Thanks for editing my handouts, noona!” He winked at me. Haha! This kid! Omo! It’s time! I have to submit my paper. I went to my teacher’s office then submitted the paper to him. It’s our morning break. Thank God! I’m really starving!

 

“Hey there Jessi-Girly!” Nana waved her hands at me. They are already at the table waiting for me. As usual, we eat our snacks together.

 

“Are you ready for tonight, Jessi?” Tiffany asked me.

 

“Of course! I’m always ready!”

 

“I’m going to buy foods for us. Gotta be back-back for a minute” Nana said.

 

“You have to wear something great. Don’t wear your usual clothes. That’s so unfashionable” Tiffany said.

 

“Besides, your 6 hotties are going to be there! Especially your Kai!” Tiffany added. Hearing his name makes me sick.

 

“Here are your snacks” Nana came back with snacks. I usually eat strawberry cake with a soda.

 

“Thanks Nana!” I took a bite of my strawberry cake.

 

“I know they’re coming but do you even have to mention that devil’s name?” Is it obvious that I dislike him?

 

“I know you like him, sissy!” Nana said. Oh please!

 

“Can we please just continue eating?” We just continued eating our snacks. Just like the normal girls do, we had our girl talk. After that, the bell rang. So we went to our own classes. The day was just normal. Lessons here, lessons there, lessons everywhere! Our classes usually end 3 P.M. When the clock pointed its shorter hand to 3, all of the students went out of their own classrooms. Tiffany told me that she’s going to send my dress to my house.  I just went home straight because I have lots of things to do with my preparation.

 

“Might as well take a bath” I went to my bathroom. I removed my cloths then opened the shower. The soothing cold water ran through my body.

 

“So refreshing!” I said that while looking for a shampoo.

 

“No shampoo? … Hmpp. I guess they’re not yet here” I wrapped a towel on my body. I went out the door with my wet hair.

 

“What are you doing here?!” I shouted. Why do you still need to ask if you already know? It’s the devil again. I was really holding the towel around my body to ensure my security.

 

He looked at me from head to toe then did his famous smirk again.

 

“What a great timing I have!” He then looked at the towel covering my body then he smirked again. I turned my back in embarrassment.

 

“Yah! What are you looking at? You ert!” I shouted at him.

 

“Why do you like Sehun?” Kai asked me. Woah. What a question.

 

“Excusez moi! I am not in a pageant, Kai! So, don’t you ask me questions that are like from Miss Universe! What are you talking about anyway?! Just get out of here!” I turned around then pushed his back.

 

“It’s the first time I heard you call my first name. What does Sehun have that I don’t?” He’s really hard to push. Thanks to his muscles that I can’t really push him. What is he talking about anyway? Is there a problem about me liking Sehun?

 

“I mean, why do you like everyone of them except for me? What do they have that I don’t?” Kai asked me while holding my shoulders.

 

“I know one thing’s for sure! They’re not just going to sneak in my room when I’m wearing nothing but only a towel around my body!” I turned him around and started to push him again. But he turned me around and locked me against the wall.

 

“YAH! What are you doing?!” I shouted at him while trying to get out from his grip.

 

“Jessi! Here’s your- OH MY GOD!” Tiffany dropped the box that she’s bringing and covered using both of her hands. Kai and I immediately looked at Tiffany.

 

“It’s not what you think it is!” But you know what’s the most irritating? Kai didn’t even bother to explain. He just gave Tiffany a smirk. Oh great!

 

“YAH! Are you not letting go?” I shouted at Kai.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey guys! Hello to the new readers of this SENSELESS story! =D If you're curious about the couples in this story, I don't know too! Right now, I just like playing with Kai's evil attitude towards Sica. Seriously, I haven't thought of a couple yet. I just write this because of boredom. I really enjoy writing! When an idea pops out of my head, I write it directly! I don't give a damn if you don't like my story, I just write for fun! THANKS PEOPLE!~ SARANGHAE!