Final - Let's Not Separate Forever

Let's Not...

Chapter 8

“His body needs time, Kyu, “ Siwon tells him when Kyuhyun comes to visit again. “There is a traumatic syndrome on his subconscious mind. Deep in his mind, he’s still afraid that you’ll leave him... You made a sudden action. Once you said you’ll leave him, make him depression, then you said you’re stay.”

 

Flashback

Kyuhyun meets Siwon a few days later. On the night their first time to sleep together again, Sungmin had bad nightmare. Kyuhyun woke up in the middle of night when he felt Sungmin stir anxiously in his embrace. Sungmin cried and mumbled on his sleep.

“Sungmin...?” Kyu called him and his hair softly.

“No... don’t...” Sungmin mumbled and cried. But he still unconscious. “Don’t leave... jebbal...Kyu...” Sungmin cried harder.

“Sshh... I’m here... It’s okay, baby... “ Kyu realized that his Sungmin dream about him. “I’m not leaving you.. and never leave you.” Kyu hugged him tightly bringing Sungmin to his chest while caressed his back and hair. Sungmin still sobbing on his chest.. he slowly open his eyes weakly and realized that he’s crying on his sleep.

“Sungmin, you’re awake?” Kyu looked down to Sungmin. “You’re having night mare, sweetheart?” Kyuhyun can feel Sungmin nodded on his chest and still sobbing.

Sungmin woke up from his laying position and held his head. He still closed his eyes, narrowing his eyebrows. “Sungmin...?” Kyuhyun called him. “Are you okay?” Kyuhyun leaned closer to him and caresses his hair.

“Uuggh.. my head...” Sungmin was in pain. He opened the drawer next to the bed and looked for something. he looked confused because the thing he wanted to find was not in there.

“Minnie, are you trying to find that pills?” Kyuhyun asked him. Sungmin looked at Kyuhyun’s eyes. “You don’t need that again... It’s not good for you.” Kyuhyun said softly and hugged him.

“Kyu... I-I...” Sungmin now held his stomach. “I feel want to vomit...” Sungmin seemed very hurt now. It made Kyuhyun a little bit panic. Sungmin held his mouth with his palms like to held something from throwing out.

“Bathroom... bathroom...” Kyuhyun guided Sungmin to toillet and his bunny threw hard. He threw out all he ate last time. Kyuhyun massage his nape while Sungmin still threw them all. “Minnie, gwenchana...?”

Kyuhyun lead Sungmin to the bed again. “We can’t keep your stomach empty, honey... I’ll make you hot chocolate or do you want to eat something?” Kyuhyun bowed to where Sungmin sat so their faces are closer.

“No... chocolate, please, Kyu~” Sungmin whined.

“Wait here, I make it.” Kyuhyun is about to leave the room to make chocolate but then Sungmin called him.

“Kyu... I’m sorry...”

Kyuhyun stoped his step and turned to face him. “For what, Minnie?”

“I shouldn’t be like this... troubling you....” Sungmin lowered his face and his body started to shake. Kyuhyun ran to him and hugged him tightly.

“Minnie sweety, don’t say that again...” Kyuhyun whispered. He knew it that Sungmin like this because of him. “You’re not making any trouble at all... It’s okay it’s okay... Don’t cry, honey... it’s okay...”

After Kyuhyun made chocolate for him and he drank it all, they were going to sleep again. But Sungmin still hard to sleep easily. Kyuhyun tried to make a comfort position for Sungmin to calm him down. So he sat on the bed and make Sungmin on his lap facing him and hugged him. Sungmin laid his head to Kyuhyun’s shoulder. Kyuhyun brought his hand to hug Sungmin’s back and the other hand caressed his back and hair. He swing Sungmin on his lap forward and backward like a mom when calming his crying child. Then he sang a lullaby for Sungmin. “I love you, Minnie baby...” he whispered when Sungmin calmed and slept on his shoulder.

 

“Baby, are you sleeping...?” No answer from Sungmin, so he laid him  on the bed carefully. He covered their body with blanket and hugged Sungmin again on his chest. “Have a nice dream, Minnie..” before he kissed Sungmin’s both eyes.

End Flashback

 

“You should communicate as much as you can, “ Siwon continues after hearing Kyuhyun’s. “Phone or text him many times when you got to work. It helps to fix your relationship and also build Sungmin’s psychology health. Try anything to make him happy and laugh.  Be patient with him, will you?”

 

“Of course I will.” Kyuhyun smiles at him. “He’s a little bit quiet lately. I remember he used to be very cheerful.”

 

“Well, maybe he’s trying to build his new character. He knew it when you didn’t love him in the old days. Which part that you did not like it, Kyu?”

 

“Oh, actually I like all part of him. Whenever he’s so talkative, sometimes very calm, and then turns to childish one, when he laughs so much. I like them all.”

 

“Then I depend on you to bring him back.” Says Siwon.

 

““I’ll do anything to bring my sun back.”

 

...............................................................................................

 

Days go by, and it already a week since their planed to divorce. Sungmin’s condition increase a little, not much but it makes Kyuhyun happy. He takes Sungmin to his parents. Then here they are on Kyuhyun’s parents’ house. He bows deeply before them and cries when he tell them all about what happened for all this time. The parents also cries hard when they hear the story. Kyuhyun’s mom scolds him but then she and his dad hug both of the kids.

 

“I’m sorry, my baby,” Kyuhyun’s mom says to Sungmin while hugging him tightly.

 

“Umma... don’t say that. You didn’t do anything wrong. I love you...” Sungmin cries and calm her down.

 

“Sungmin-ah, let me know if he do that again. I’ll teach him a lesson!” Appa his back.

 

Sungmin smiles at him and says, “He won’t do that again, Appa. I trust him.”

 

“You see that Sungmin easily forgive you...” Mr. Cho hits Kyuhyun’s head then hug his son.

 

“I’m sorry, Appa...” says Kyuhyun.

 

“Ne.. saranghae, my boy.” Then he hugs Sungmin too.

 

.....................................................................................................................

 

Three weeks later again, on weekend, Kyuhyun decides to invite Sungmin’s friends whom always beside him for all this time. He wants to thank them all when he almost left Sungmin. He also invites Changmin and Kibum.

 

Flashback

 

For all these days past, Kyuhyun never let Sungmin did the house work. He even didn’t let Sungmin cook. Kyuhyun sometimes make a little bit disaster foods or he would buy him food. He even let Sungmin hugged from the back while he was cooking. Sungmin would rub his nose to Kyuhyun's back. Kyuhyun always spoil him and make him like a prince because he doesn’t want to put pressure to make Sungmin too tired. Even Kyuhyun still carried him every morning. Sungmin insisted to walk by his feet, but Kyuhyun forced him to carry him.

 

“Why, Minnie? Do you not like it anymore?” Kyuhyun pouted when they arguing about it.

 

“Is not that I don’t like it, Kyu~ But now I know that you always be with me, so you can piggy back me every time you want, but not every day... I know that I still can have your piggy back for the rest of my life.”

 

“Okaay~ But let me let me carry you this time~ “ Kyuhyun whined. “ Pweeesseee~”

 

“Ummm.. okay, but tomorrow can I walk?” answers Sungmin. He moved to Kyuhyun’s back and wrapped his hands on Kyuhyun’s shoulder. But then Kyuhyun made a sudden turn, so he faced Sungmin then carried him bridal style. He grinned widely and laughed maniacally.

 

“Put me down! You make me embarrass!” Sungmin cried.

 

“The last time I carried you like this, you didn’t protest and felt embarrass.” Kyuhyun laughed. Sungmin can’t do anything but let Kyuhyun carry him that way.

 

After few meters from outside the house, Kyuhyun put Sungmin down. “Sorry, Minnie,” He said, “you can move to my back.”

 

“Wae?”

 

“You’re getting heavy, Minnie.” Kyuhyun grinned and he’s his waist.

 

“I only gain 3 kg!” Sungmin pouted. “You old man!”

 

“But your soul is much more heavier than your body.” Kyuhyun replied him. “Your love is too heavy, kekeke.” He ruffled Sungmin’s hair lovingly.

 

“So you won’t carry me anymore~” Sungmin whined disappointed.

 

“Who said that? Cho Kyuhyun will carry Cho Sungmin for the rest of his life. Happy? Now, come to my back. Hoop little bunny”

“No I don’t want~!” Sungmin shook his head. “I don’t want piggy back~” he crossed his hand in front of his chest.

 

“Not this time, Minnie. I’ll carry you like that in the night. I’ll carry you to bedroom, bathroom, living room, kitchen, whatever you want in the house, but not now. Arrachi?” he cupped Sungmin’s cheeks. And Sungmin nodded with smile. “Who said that he was embarrass...?” Kyuhyun and got a replied of pouted lips from Sungmin.

 

End of  flashback

 

..........................................................................

 

And now in Kyumin house, all their friends are gathering and having fun chat. There are Changmin and Kibum who for the first time meet Sungmin’s friends, Yesung, Ryeowook, and Siwon. For Sungmin’s surprise, Siwon introduce him his mate whom he always see at Siwon’s clinic. He is Shindong, the nurse. Shindong looks blushing every time Siwon holds his hand.

 

Then Hangeng comes with Henry on his back. Kyuhyun a little bit shock to see him. Hangeng also feels awkward towards him. Henry still hiding on his back.

 

“Henli..!” Sungmin chirps happily.

 

Henry pops his head out from Hangeng’s back and he pouts when Kyuhyun eyeing him.

 

“You...!” Kyuhyun is pointing him.

 

“You know him, Kyu?” Sungmin asks and looks at Kyuhyun. He doesn’t remember that he had introduced Henry and Hangeng to Kyuhyun.

 

“Yeah... uummm.. nothing. Well, come on in guys!” Kyuhyun change the topic and turns into friendly one. Anyway it was the past, he should forgive him. Then he smiles to Henry. So no Henry and Hangeng feel comfortable.

 

Henry then give Sungmin a big box like a cage. “Sungmin~ I bring you this...” He opens the box then a small tabby kitten pops out from inside the box.

 

“Owww.. it’s soo cute...” Sungmin smiles. “Hello little one, what is your name?” he lifts the small kitty and his furry body.

 

“It’s Sen, Sungmin.” Henry answer him. “I and Ryeowook buy him for you cos I know you like cat.”

 

“Oh, thank you, Henry Ryeowook.”

 

Huatchiii!!!

 

Everyone look at to the source of sneezing sound. It was Kyuhyun. “Oh, Kyu I forgot that you have allergic of cat’s furry hair.”

 

“Well.. well.. who said that he would do anything...” Siwon says with his hands on his waist.

 

“Gwenchana, Min *Huatchiimm! I am *huatchim fine.” Kyuhyun says between his sneeze.

 

“Somebody wants to be herooo here...” Changmin teases Kyuhyun which make him receive death glare from Kyuhyun.

 

 Sungmin puts the Sen on the floor and hugs Kyuhyun. “Are you alright, Kyu?” he looks worry to his lover.

 

“Ne~ Minnie-ah. Don’t worry ne?” Kyuhyun his hair. “I’ll get use to it.” And what Kyuhyun say, it becomes true. He gets use with the kitten and the sneeze is lessen more. Kyuhyun will not break his promise to do anything for Sungmin. He wants his lover becomes cheerful again. And what he did to Sungmin for  3 weeks, seems work well. Sungmin’s condition is getting better and better. He gains his weight although not much. Kyuhyun can see that his eyes are brighter and he doesn’t have those dark eyes anymore. His cheeks always blushes in pink color which is very cute. Sungmin also easily to get laugh recently. And the more important thing is he doesn’t have nightmare anymore. Kyuhyun feels happy that he able to heal Sungmin little by little. He promise him one day, he will take Sungmin on vacation for their honey moon. He can’t wait for the day to come.

 

...............................................................

 

T+60 days of happiness

 

Two months later, Kyuhyun and Sungmin go to Japan. Sungmin now is looking very healthy. He still doesn’t get his usual weight, but... he’s okay now. He doeesn’t have nausea again. Even Sungmin is very hyper each days. Kyuhyun once heard Sungmin wants to go to Japan. And he wants to fulfill his lover’s dream.  Kyuhyun took Sen to Ryeowook’s house before they’re leaving, so Sungmin will not be worrying  his little baby. Kyuhyun also now very protective to little Sen. He forgot his allergic and they’re very close. Sen sometimes very evil toward him, he would bit Kyuhyun's feet. But when it goes to Sungmin, he would roll on Sungmin's feet cutely and his feet, miauw-ing so sweetly.

"This cat is two faces, he will become evil if he's with me!" Kyuhyun said one day with the hands on his waist and thew death glare to the innocent-monster like little cat. Of Course Sungmin always on Sen'smside adn he will hug the kitty and its body. 

"Sen in good little baby, mmhh?" Sungmin lifted Sen to his face and threw the kiss. Sen acted cute and did a small purr. 

"Mmmhh... I'm jealous, Minnie," Kyuhyun squinted his eyes. He came closer to Sungmin and pinched the smaller's cheeks. 

"Yah... It hurt..." Sungmin narrowed his eye brows and pouted.

"That's punishment for you..." Kyuhyun smirked and ponted his finger to Sen. "And you little monster Sen, No fish for a week!" But Sen then his finger cutely like begging for forgiveness. Kyuhyun chuckled and said, "well okay, fish stil served but no more evil to me!" Then both of Kyuhyun and Sungmin laughed together.  That what happen recently only happiness and laughter from both of them.

 

Now they’re in Kyoto the city full of historical and traditional culture.  They watch Spring festival and eat a lot of Japanese foods. They go to visit many beautiful tourism sight in there, and Sungmin seems very happy. They pose in many angle of the city like crazy model especially Sungmin he becomes very addictive to be in the pictures. He will run to block the sight when Kyuhyun want to take a picture.

“Why you don’t shoot me?” Sungmin pouts and stomps his feet like a kid.

“Minnie, You already in the pictures million times,” Kyuhyun laughs of his childish act.

First night in Japan, Kyuhyun and Sungmin go to hot spring water. Kyuhyun brushes Sungmin's back with hot towel. Lucky for them there's no one on the traditional hot pool only both of them.  They're chatting and giggling together, and suddenly Sungmin splashes the water to Kyuhyun.

"Yah, it's hot!" Kyuhyun pretends to yell. "Little mosnter, I should punish you!" He quickly grabs Sungmin, hugs him and kisseds him in sudden. The kiss is full of love and passion signed with lips nibbling  and include tounges. They kiss very long and make them gasping for breath.

"ert-hhh.. " Sungmin whispers between his breath.

"But you like it don't you," Kyuhyun whispers to his ear. "Shall we continue?"

Sungmin blushes hard and hide his face on Kyuhyun's shoulder but his hand hugs him tightly seems to say yes for the answer. 

......................................................

On cozy afternoon, Kyuhyun takes Sungmin to a beautiful hill. You can see the town from that hill and there is a big blossoming Sakura tree.  Kyuhyun holds Sungmin's hand and takes him to run climbing the hill. 

"Come on bunny, hoop bunny, jump bunny!" Kyuhyun says cheerfully makes Sungmin feels very excited to see the Cherry blossom on the hill.

"Huuufff... here we come, Cherry pinky blossom!" Kyuhyun screams in happy when they come under the tree. 

"Waaaaahhh..." Sungmin is amaze when he finds out that they can see the sight of town from the hill. "Pretty..."

Kyuhyun wraps his lover's shoulder and kisses his forehead. "Come, let's take a rest..."

 

Kyuhyun sits in front of the Sakura tree and leans his back to the tree. Sungmin is now sitting between his leg and resting his back to Kyuhyun’s chest. It is a great moment that Kyuhyun brings him out on Spring. Kyuhyun wraps his hand to Sungmin’s body and kisses his hair as Sungmin laid his head to Kyuhyun’s shoulder. They’re watching a sight of town there, while Kyuhyun mumbling a nice song. Sungmin feels very comfort resting on his chest and can feel the wind blows nicely to his face.

The petals fall down to their heads beautifully and  the cozy wind blows their faces. “Kyu... It’s beautiful. It’s like a dream.” Sungmin is stunning by the beautiful sight.

 

“Are you happy, My Minnie?” Kyuhyun asks softly near his ear.

 

“Of course! How can I feel unhappy with this beautiful place.” Sungmin answers cheerfully, his cheek is pinkish now. His fingers play on the falling petals. “Thankyu for bringing me here, Kyu~”

 

“I should be the one who say thank you, honey,” Kyuhyun whispers.

“Umm?” Sungmin turns his head to look into Kyuhyun’s eyes and he blinks many times. “Wae?”

 

“Thank you for loving me unconditionally,” Kyuhyun smiles sweetly. “I love you, my Sungmin.” Then he kisses Sungmin’s eyes. He lifts Sungmin’s chin with his fingers and kisses him on the lips.

 

“Nado...saranghae, Kyuhyun.” After the kiss Sungmin says it as he grips Kyuhyun hands.

“Siwon hyung told me that he will take you from me on that time if he doesn’t have Shindong ssi...” Kyuhyun chuckles.

“Henli said that too... of course if he doesn’t have Hangeng hyung.” Sungmin giggles.

“Omo... My Minnie is everyone’s favorite... Mmmm, I should be careful next time...” Kyuhyun laughs and pinches his cheek. “Because you’re so adorable, no one can resist that. Look at me now, I’ve fallen too deeply for you. I’m your number one fan, baby. Arrachi?”

Sungmin giggles and peck Kyuhyun’s cheek. “Kyunnie is so cheesy~”

“I promise, I’ll never make you sad again and I won’t leave you alone,“ Kyuhyun continues as he makes Sungmin lays his head again on his shoulder. “I love you more and more each days for the rest of my life. From this time, Let’s not separate forever, my love.” Kyuhyun says before he kisses Sungmin again on his head.

 

 

The End

 

---000---

 

Finally this is the end... I don't feel satisfy about the end but can't write it anymore... :( The happy Kyumin moment, will you love it guys? Kyumin is happy since they are back together so I think no need to make few chapters.

I realize that I lost 5 subscribers. So I know that I should write better again next time :)

I want to introduce you my other complete fic When I See The Back of Mr. Lee Sungmin. Hope you like it :)

 

And FYI, the actual story of this fic is the husband also ditch the and back to his wife again. That bicth is really a because she takes advantage of the silly man. In the ned he realize how stupid he was and make up again with his wife :) I couldn't make Zhoumi bad like that , no way!

And I have family with this sad story too. She was dumped by her husband for other . But the guys is very jerk guy. He didn't give anything to his wife. She left their house because her husband cast her out. WTF I hate him and his ! @#$%^&*

 

@EunHeeLeex3: wae? you can still listen to sad ballad and throw out that emotional feeling. Like T-ara said: Cry cry can you see the music... ^^ And poor Minnie still throw out the food in the middle of the night. But he's okay in the end.

@kyupeemin : Yay it's happy ending, hope you like the kyumin moment

@KyuIsLove: Wow, 3rd time? Thank you dear :) 

@dengekidaisy: I know you'll always there. Gwenchana dear :)

@neverland85: I know it's little bit unfair that Kyu easily get Min. But Min is protected by all friends even Kyu's  parents. Next time if Kyu hurt Minnie again. They won't let him. kekeke

@nana_17: don't hate kyuuu.. He's crying now in the corner under the table. ^^

 

For All other comments, sorry if I don't reply one by one... I really really THANKYU for all your kindness to comments and subscribe. Many of people comment and be my subscriber are great writer . I'm their subscriber too before I write this. :) Thanks for reading my fic and like it. 

For Sparkyu here, sorry if I make bad Kyuhyun so that he receive bad comments here. Anyway Kyumin is my fave OTP so I like kyuhyun too. Without Kyu, Min is empty and vice versa. So that's why I make very romantic Kyunnie to pay for all he's done to our baby bunny. Every body cheer up for Kyu, okay..? :D

 

Kyu : Next time don’t write about bad Kyuhyun again. I have many haters here... #_#

Me : Awww. Poor Kyu.. they don’t hate you. In the end they’ll praise you. Aish such a cheesy guy.

Kyu : Minnie loves it! Rite, Minnie~~?

Min: #blush

Me: love birds... ^///^ Okay everyone let’s gather here!

Changmin: Yo what’s up... Why  my part is so a little?

Kibum : yeah , me too...

Shindong : I’m cameo here...

Hangeng : I’m pedho here...

Kyu : Yeah, his boyfriend is a brat

Henry : Shut up! I’m not kid.. But gege love me, rite?

Hangeng: Of course, little cutie  ^_^

Zhoumi : So.. ummm how about me? Is there anyone care about me?!

Me : Poor Mimi, well you can have one.. um.. let’s see...? Leeteuk? Oh I don’t think so... Kangin? Nope, exactly no! Oh okay how about Heechul?

Eunhyuk : What about me? Can I join in here???

Kyu : We don’t invite you.

Eunhyuk : But Donghae is here! Donghae, chagiyaaaa....

Donghae: My  monkey!!

Heechul : Hey, Why everyone can have their own real couple?! Bring my hangeng back!

Yesung : Lucky me still have my love  wookie

Ryeowook : Saranghae too, hyung.

Siwon : Can I have both Shindong and Kibum???

Me : Enough!! Everyone just please say thank you to our readers and subscribers. Okay everyone let’s bow!

ALL : THANKYUUUUU!! and don't mind to keep posting your comments and subs even this is Last chapter...   SARANGHAE! <333

Min: Kyu~ piggy back...

Kyu: Sshh.. later... ^_^;