Chapter 7

Let's Not...

Parody

Hey Guys, Before we Go to Next Chapter I just want to give you LET'S NOT PARODY

ENJOY!!!

 

----ooooo------

 

"Sungmin..." 

"Yes, Kyunnie?" says Sungmin happily to his beloved husband in one sunny morning.

"I have something to tell.. It's umm.. kind of serious..."

"What is it, Kyu?" Sungmin ask excited... 'Oh, I'm so nervous.. What is it what is it..? Did he win lottery?' he's blubbering inside his mind. 'Oh, I want to buy new collection of bunny made by gold! Pink Prada bag! pink gold (A/N : as if really exist, Minnie?! ^///^) I swear if he won that I will give him a rough unforgettable .. Wild as bunny style!! OMO ^////^'

"I want divorce" Imagine Kyu's saying this on palm face -________________-

THUNDER!!!! EARTHQUAKE!! TSUNAMI!!! TORNADO!!! EL NINO!!! and all their families come to attack Sungmin's happy thought.

"MWO?!" O.o... "Wae?"

" I love some one else."

"WAAEEE??!! Don't do this to me! Huaahuaahuaaa.. I'm cute little bunny don't deserve broken heart!" Sungmin cry like a baby and even try to put some bunny aegyo in his cry to melt Kyuhyun's heart. Well you know, Kyuhyun's heart was made from evil genes using biotechnology and nanotechnology so it doesn't affected at all.

"I don't like bunny. I hate bunny" says Kyu.

"WAE???? I am cute, rite Kyunnie??"

"Nope, you're ugly!"

FLYING FORK

"Mwo what's that?" Kyu yells when Sungmin throw him a fork. "Little monster!"

FLYING PAN

"Are You gonna kill me?!"

"You wanna divorce...?" dark aura fulfill the room which source is exit from Sungmin's body. You can't see his eyes that covered by his bangs but a dark smile formed on his lips with a sound of chattering teeth. Those bunny ears have turned into an evil antlers.

"I repeat.. Do you want divorce...?" Sungmin's voice sound scary.

Kyuhyun gulps his saliva and nods. The sweat overflows from his forehead to his neck. he never thought the bunny can become monster bunny like this. 

"So you want it so much...?" Sungmin holds a knife on his right hand and a broom on his left. "I grant your wish, Mr. Cho..."

"Ne...?" Kyuhyun wants to say something but his throat throttle him.

"GET OUT!" Sungmin screams. "THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT?!" He prepares to throw knife.

"Okay.. Calm down... calm down... good boy... good boy..." Kyuhyun takes a step backward slowly while his hands are trying to hold Sungmin from throwing things to him. "Easy, good boy...Easy..."

"IF YOU WANT DIVORCE, NOW GET OUT!" 

FLYING KNIFE

"WOW, Minnie! You almost kill me!" Kyuhyun is crying. the knife almost pierce his heart if he didn't bow. 

"SO then what if you're dead, huh? We won't live together again!" Sungmin prepares to throw the broom. "From now on, You!" pointing to Kyu. " I " Pointing to him self "END" make a cut sign to his neck. "SO get your off of this house!" Sungmin runs to Kyuhyun and lifts the broom higher like a samurai.

"Aaaaghhh scaaaarry.. " Kyuhyun covers his his head from the attack and runs avoiding Sungmin. "I'm sorry, Minnie. Forgive me, Chagiya...huhuhhuhu.." They are running here and there in the house, and Sungmin hits furniture with broom. "Chagiyaaaaa stop it~~" Kyuhyun whines.

"Better if you dead to hell, Kyu!" Sungmin throws the broom but Kyuhyun success to avoid it. He runs outside the house and slams the door, so it only hits the door.

"Fiuuh.. the bunny is monster..." He is his chest. Must ask Zhoumi gege for help. He dials Zhoumi's number and puts his phone to  his ear.

'Hi this is Zhoumi, I'm in China until next 2 weeks so my phone is on roaming area. Please leave message.'

"MWO?! I'm dead.. So dead!! Huaaa what shud I do..?" Kyuhyun is panic. He slowly opens the door. "Minnie...?"

"Why are you coming back?!" 

FLYING PLATES

 

-------------------------------------------

8 PM

"Poor Minnie gege... " Henry caresses Sungmin's hair when both of the sit on the couch while watching tv and cuddling each other like a babies.

Sungmin pouts. "Mochi... Kyunnie is so mean to bunny~"

"Mochi won't let him do that again to bunny gege. Mochi will bite him!" Henry pats his chest proudly and sticks his tongue to Kyuhyun whom sitting on the floor for the punishment. "Bleeehh!"

"I kill you later, brat!" Kyuhyun hisses with death glare.

"You will what?" Sungmin is ready to throw knife again. 

"Ummm nothing, Minnie chagi.. Saranghae..." Kyuhyun is showing his wide grin and make a heart sign above his head.

"You sleep outside. Henli and me are sleeping on my room." Sungmin says coldly.

"Mwo...? Minnie no way, No one will sleep with you except me~!" Kyuhyun whines.

"Bye bye... evil gege~" Henry waves when he and Sungmin get ready to enter the bedroom. He sticks his tongue again.

"Huaaaa Minnieeee....... Don't leave meeee......!"

The night is so long, windy and cold but Kyuhyun must sleep alone outside. kekeke

 

---000---

 

Hahaha sorry for the mess.

Next chapter will come soon... Be prepare...hohohoho

Because I make you cry alot so I need to make you laugh. If this ain't funny at all just come to here