Chapter 6

Let's Not...

 

“Pabbo! Pabboya, Kyuhyun!” he’s cursing him self while running like crazy. ‘How come I’m so stupid for this long? Blind, selfish, idiot Cho Kyuhyun!’

Finally he arrives at the places he wants to be right now. “Gege, open the door,” he presses the bell impatiently. “Zhoumi gege!”

The tall guy opens the door before him. “What is it, Kyu?” why so noisy in the morning?” Zhoumi asks him confused.

“Ge!” kyuhyun immediately bursts into his house without Zhoumi invite him. “Zhoumi ge..I- I can’t, I can’t...” he ruffled his own hair even grab it frustrated.

“Kyuhyun, what’s going on?” Zhoumi holds his shoulder and lead him to the couch to make Kyuhyun sit on it. “Calm down. Speak one by one, what happen to you?”

Kyuhyun takes a deep inhale as he’s holding his chest. “Ge, I can’t do this.. I mean us, you and me. I can’t...”

Zhoumi speechless by hearing that. He knew this will happen soon or later and this is it the day has come. He keeps silent and waiting what Kyuhyun will say again.

“I’m sorry, Ge. I have been very selfish to you. I know I’m wrong. I must hurt you right now. I’m sorry,“ Kyuhyun looks into Zhoumi’s eyes pleading. Zhoumi does not reply him with any single words. His gaze are staring other place beside Kyuhyun’s. “Gege... please say something... You must hate me right? If you want to hit me then do it. I know it can’t pay you for I do right now. But I have to discontinue this.” Kyuhyun grabs Zhoumi shoulder to make the man look back into his eyes.

Zhoumi closes his eyes and sighs. “That’s why you’re avoiding me for 2 weeks, Kui Xian?” finally he opens his eyes and stare at Kyuhyun’s orbs, but now softly.

Kyuhyun nods, “Yes, Ge...”

“So where did you go? Were you at your home?”

Kyuhyun shook his head. “I did not at my place... I was confuse, Ge. I confuse about my feeling, my decision between three of us.” Kyuhyun starts to confess. “I need my own time. I drunk every night to destroy the problems. I’ve been silly, it did not resolve every thing. I guessed I hurt him more and more. I can’t take it when I see him like that. I realized day by day that he was hurting inside. But he never wanted to show me his truth feeling because he promised me to make our last days beautiful. But what I did to him is only a rubbish. I give him only suffer.” Tears starts falling from Kyuhyun’s eyes. He’s crying hard right now.

Zhoumi squats before him and holds his hands. “Kui Xian...” he Kyuhyun’s cheek. “I know this will happen between us. I also been thinking about this lately. I can feel your confusion in your eyes. The way you were avoiding me it was so obvious, Kui Xian. I don’t want our relation cause regret someday. I'm scare if my position as third party causing big trouble for other couple... I never realized that I'm just distraction...  Then..finally you find the way to end this up. I don't know what I feel right now... What should I do...But... I think... this is it... I don't want to regret for my whole life as a bad person... ”

Kyuhyun looks into Zhoumi disbelief. He doesn’t believe if Zhoumi easily let him go, but in other way he also feels relief.

“But tell me that you come back to him not only because of pitying him?” Zhoumi asks him.

Kyuhyun shook his head confidently. “No, Zhoumi ge. It’s not like that. I realize that I love him. I can feel Sungmin’s love to me is very pure. He knew that I cheated on him, but he did not want to remember it. He even did not put any hopes to love back. I feel empty when he left me this morning. Why do I feel that he leave me, not I the one who leave him. I should have  known before how it feels hurt when some one you love leave you alone. I’m so stupid for these years. Maybe I’ve fallen for him before...” Kyuhyun cries out his heart for his confess of his love to Sungmin. The one he loves but he even did not realize it.

Zhoumi hugs him and caresses his back. “It’s not late, you still have much time to get him back. BUT!” he pulls away the hug and pats Kyuhyun’s shoulder. “Never come here again only for regret! I won’t hear anything  from my Kui Xian anymore! Now take your from my couch. Get out of here!” he smiles.

Kyuhyun hugs him for the last time, “Thank you, Ge.” He whispers.

“I still love you, Kui Xian. Don’t see each other for some time. It’s hard to let you go. Please notice this.” Zhoumi’s tears start to fall because he knows this is their last hug.

“Zhoumi ge.. Thank you for your kindness. I’m not a good person for you. I swear some one will be waiting to love you more than I do.” He wipes Zhoumi tears.

“Good bye, Kui Xian...”

“Good bye, gege.”

.................................

 

Kyuhyun takes out the phone from his pocket. He must call Lee Donghae, his lawyer.

“Donghae ssi.”

“Yes, Kyuhyun ssi?”

“About my divorce... I cancel it, now”

“Ah, Kyuhyun ssi,” Donghae speaks on the phone line. “Actually, Sungmin ssi had given me his approval about 29 days ago.”

“Mwo?!” Kyuhyun pitches his tone. “Wh-why you didn’t tell me? Why did he do that?”

“I don’t know his reason, but he asked me to tell you this after 30 days, Kyuhyun ssi.”

“No... I don’t want divorce. I cancel it all.”

“I’ll take care of it, Kyuhyun ssi.” That’s the last conversation between Donghae and him.

Kyuhyun now has many things to do to make Sungmin back to him. He will fight and do anything to win him back. He calls his office to have day off for today so he has much time to prepare all.

Kyuhyun goes back to his and Sungmin’s home. He misses Sungmin right now, so he enters Sungmin’s room that used to call their room together where they sleep next to each other on the same bed. He feels the room is so empty and the atmosphere is very lonely. He opens Sungmin’s wardrobe but he only finds nothing left in there.

‘Where all his clothes?!’ Kyuhyun starts to panic. ‘Is Sungmin leave him now secretly?’ he looks around the room and finally he relief that he sees a big suitcase in the corner. He opens it and like what he thought it contains Sungmin’s clothes.

‘Why do he has to leave? Did I mention him that he can claim this house for him?’

Kyuhyun takes the bunny plushy on the bed. He hugs and caresses it softly like he’s caressing Sungmin right now. “Sungmin-ah... where are you planning to go?” he whispers to the bunny. He stops caressing and presses the plushy. His hand can feel the bunny is wet. “Sungmin-ah, did you cry a lot? Your bad Kyuhyun  made you cry, didn’t he? I’m sorry that you were suffering because of me.”

Kyuhyun opens the bedside table drawer. He sees the bottle of drugs inside. Kyuhyun narrows his eyebrow when he takes the bottle in front of his face. “Sleeping pills?”

Kyuhyun becomes more uneasy. He looks more what inside Sungmin’s drawer. His hand holds something like letter. “To Kyuhyun. Is it for me...? Kyuhyun opens it, read it and his feelings are mixed.

 

Dear My Kyuhyun...

I’m sorry for being selfish for these 2 years and holding you for 30 days. I have you only for my self without knowing your feeling for me. I never tried how to make you love me... I’m sorry, Kyu...

No, Sungmin.. you don’t have to try anything... I’ve fallen for you... I love you...

Kyuhyun, I must leave this house. This house is full of our memories so much. It’s make me hard to let you go. How can I  forget you if i still stay in here.

I love you too much, Kyuhyun...

Thank you for grant my wish for 30 days and carry me on your back every morning.

Thank you for always being nice to me...

And now my time to return your wish

As you wish... I will not greet you if some day we meet each other. Please pretend that we don’t see and know each other.

I’m letting you go, Kyuhyun

Promise me that you will always be happy with the one you love

And promise me that you will not end up like me. You have to be loved back.

I want you to be happy, Kyuhyun...

Good bye

Let’s not meet again...

 

-Sungmin

 

“Sungmin...” Kyuhyun cries a river as he’s hugging the bunny. “I’m sorry, Sungmin.. I’m very sorry...” he cries and cries harder. He can feel clearly the suffer and hurt inside Sungmin. And now his heart feels the same ache too. “Please don’t go, Sungmin.. I’m not letting you go...”

................................................

At Yunjae Hospital

“What makes you come here, Cho?” the man asks Kyuhyun coldly. “Satisfy for all you’ve done to him?”

“I-I’m sorry... I-“ Kyuhyun sighs. “Tell me what happen to him..please.” kyuhyun decides to meet Siwon, by the medical recipe he found on Sungmin’s drawer. “Please hyung tell me...” he’s pleading.

“Does it any effect for you if I tell you all?” Siwon scolds him.

“I’m not leave him, hyung, “ Kyuhyun speaks. “I’ll stay by his side. I was wrong... And I will pay him anything...”

Siwon sighs. “Why did your love have to be complicated?” he calls some one using the telephone on his table. “Ah, Shindong ssi, please give me Lee Sungmin archive. Thank you.”

“He has serious problem, Kyu. And it’s all because of you.” Siwon firmly pointing his finger to Kyuhyun.

“I feel...very guilty to him...” Kyuhyun lowered his face like a child being scolded by his mom.

The man in nurse uniform comes into Siwon’s room. The chubby guy shyly gives the archive to Siwon who is gladly accept it with a soft smile. “Thank you, Shindong ssi..” He winks a little after receive it from Shindong’s arm. Kyuhyun clearly see what happen in front of his eyes.

“What was that?” he asks after Shindong leave the room.

“None of your business, Cho!” says Siwon coldly. He opens Sungmin’s medical archive.

“Are you sure that you will not divorce him?” Siwon ask him again to see Kyuhyun’s assertiveness. Kyuhyun shook his head and says “NO”

“You’re dead next time, Cho Kyuhyun!”

“Yeah, I won’t do that, promise!” Kyuhyun raises his palm to swear. “And you’ll kill me if I do that.” He mumbles.

Siwon smiles at him. “Kyuhyun, I should not do this. It’s violate the code of conduct. I should keep all my patients’ secrecy. And now I broke my ethic code as a doctor. You have to keep it as secret because you owe me much!”

“Yes, I will keep it by myself, hyung.”

“he has mental problem, Kyuhyun since you told him to divorce. It was so sudden for him and he even didn’t have any chance to fight you back. Ha has serious depression. I’m glad he’s quit open to me. And I’m telling you now because you are my friends. I want to help both of you.”

Siwon speaks again while Kyuhyun listening to him without cutting him a single word. “I was worrying his condition every time he visited here. I didn’t see any improvement of his condition. He’s getting worse and some times he keep something without open up to me. So I decide to hypnotize him.”

“then..” Kyuhyun gulps and feels nervous.

“He said he can’t sleep every night. He only have 2 or 3 hours of sleeps. It’s not healthy, you know. He would fall to sleep after being exhausted of crying.”

‘So that’s why Sungmin’s bunny were wet..’

“And I also found out that he always uneasy that he used to sit in front of your room waiting for you. Actually Sungmin often took day off from his office.”

“How come? Everyday we went together...”

“He was not, Kyu. In fact that he did because it’s the only way to be close to you.” Siwon explains him. “You were too busy with your own world.”

“I gave him sleeping pills. But I think it was a mistake. I force him to give me back those pills. He drank more and more even more than I recommended him. I’m afraid he will overdose. You know what will happen if some one get overdose? He won’t wake up forever, Kyuhyun, means dead!”

“Did those pills not affect him?”

Siwon nods, “Yes.. even he took 2 pills, he couldn’t sleep well. He said he’s having headache and nausea. You must notice why did he lost his weight significantly. He will vomit all his foods. I suggest him to see internist. I only help his psychology problem. His psychology effected on his body, Kyu.”

Kyuhyun grabs his hair. “Oh, God what did I do to him? I should have known this... I was so blind.”

“Kyu, it’s time to heal Sungmin..” Siwon says softly. “You’re the only medicine for him not else. Please heal him before it’s too late, Kyuhyun-ah.”

.........................................

Yay... finally Kyuhyun realize his feeling to Sungmin. He will back to his Sungmin and he will fight to make Sungmin happy again. What will Kyuhyun gonna do???

Let’s see on next Chapter. :)

Guys.. did you realize the name of the hospital??

I dunno what should I name it.. So I chose Yunjae couple as the name of the hospital !! ^o^

 

OOOOO... I'm Sorry sorry.. Why I forgot to update this????!!!

Pabo Author... Readers, please forgive meee! T_T

ThanKYU for all readers and my subs for reading this fic and like it.. :D

 

@BaeYeonRin : OW, I feel sorry if something happen to you similar to this story. I hope you're alright now. :)