Chapter 4

Let's Not...

 

T- 10 days

Sungmin POV

I sigh to my eye foundie. Tsk.. I should buy a new one. Ugh, Why my eye are getting dark??? I ruffle my hair frustrated. I did everything what Siwon told me. I even went to orphanage on weekday to give me some fresh air from the children. Siwon said children can make you forget all the problems in this world. It did work, when i was with them I feel happy, I totally forgot Kyuhyun. But when I turn to home, I feel very lonely. I only hear tic toc of the clock on our living room. Sometimes it feels spooky when Kyuhyun is not yet home. I covered my body under blanket and hugged my bunny tightly. When I knew he came home, I felt relief and my frighten disappear out of nowhere.

When I’m about to walk out the bathroom and opening the door. He’s standing in front of the door! I’m very shock when our eyes meet each other. I look down immediately and try to avoid his stare. I edge to his side but he grab my arm.

“W-what?” I say in nervous.

“What’s that?” he points to my eyes. But I pretend dumbfound.

“Wha-what...?”

“Your eyes, Are you sick, Sungmin?” he looks deeply into my eyes.

I just freeze to his stare... those eyes, how I miss them badly when they look back at mine. “U-uh...” I only shake my head.

“No, Kyu. I brought my work to home and I slept late lately to finish my work.” I lie.

“Mmmm.. It’s strange that you often bring your work to home these couple days...”

“It’s because boss gives me extra work!” I cut him and try to release my arm off of him. He release my arm and nod. “Mmm.. okay then, make sure you don’t get sick, Sungmin-ah,” Says his before he gets into bathroom and close the door.

I’m truly sick, Kyuhyun-ah.. but how can I tell you? I promise you I can trough this without being obstacle for you. It just my body seems doesn’t work synchronize with my brain...

......................................

“Sungmin, about our parents. When are you ready?” he ask me when we walk to my bus stop.

I think I’m never ready for them. I’m afraid that my parents will be sad like crazy especially umma. She’s always overprotective to me even when I’m this grown up age. She always treats me like I’m a baby kid. I don;t know how to face her with this problem. And I know exactly Kyu’s parent will never approve this divorce. They also love me so much. Kyu’s mom is like my own mom. Somehow I feel she loves me more than Kyu. Even they all are on my side, but I don’t want make them as my shield to against Kyu. I know Kyuhyun has been suffering to live with me. I don’t want to make him hate me if we force him to continue our marriage. I’m so afraid if he hate me.

“Kyu, I decide to tell them when we’re already separate,” I answer.

“Why?” he asks me

“I’m afraid my parents will be sad if I tell them now. Besides, I know your parents won’t agree with your decision... I-I mean ours! And.. I think it’s the best way for all of us.”

Kyuhyun stay in silent, not replies me for some minutes. He’s thinking about my words. Then he finally says, “Thank you, Sungmin...”

“For what?” I say at his back. He tilts his head to look at my eyes.

“I never thought that you think that far. Maybe you’re right, Sungmin-ah. Thank you.”

I just nod and then my bus is coming, I kiss his cheek and say “ThanKyu”, before I get into the bus.

....................................................

“Kyu!” I wonder why he like to drink and come home drunk lately. I hold his waist and bring him to his room. We walk bewildered because his body is too heavy. His back is hit the wall and I still holding his waist. I look up into his face and I find him looking back at me. He’s smiling but his eyes look sad.

“Kyu...” I mumble. We’re still looking each other.

“Sungmin...” he calls my name softly.

“Yes...?”

But I don’t get him reply again. He just sigh and look to the ground. So I take him to his bed. I make him sit on the end of the bed and open his coat and neck tie. It’s very late at night, almost midnight. While I ing his shirt, I feel his hand hold my shoulder. I don’t dare to look him back. I just concentrate on putting him a pajama.

I go to kitchen and slice a sour lime. It will help him to lessen his drunk. “kyu it.” I help him to sit down and direct the lime slice in front of his mouth. Kyuhyun obediently the lime.

Kyuhyun is calm now, he falls to sleep. I kiss him goodnight, once again his hair for the last time, then leave. I step to my room and take some bottle from my bedside table drawer.

2 pills...?

3 pills...?

Yesterday they didn’t affect me at all. Well, 3 pails will work on me.

I try to sleep, find my comfort position on the bed while holding bunny. But in the end it still useless because I can not sleep at all. I grab my hair, my head feels hurt.

End Sungmin POV

........

Sungmin grabs his hair and he wakes up form the bed, stands up beside the bed clumsy don’t know that to do. He walks back and forth near around his room while grabbing his hair. ‘What should I do.. what should I do..??’ he’s mumbling to him self. Takes his mobile rolling the button to some number he knows, but then he only  throw it to his bed. He gets of from his room and goes towards Kyuhyun’s door. He almost twists the knob to open it, but he cancels it.

Sungmin take a steps backward from the door and sit on the floor. He hugs both of knees and shakes his body. He starts to cry but he manage to only make an mute sobbing because he’s afraid that Kyuhyun might hear him. “Kyuhyun-ah...” he whispers his lover name in his cry. “Help me...”

3 A.M

After long cry he feels more and more dizzy. He enters his room again stagger and dial some number from his phone.

“Yeobboseo...?” says some husky voice from the phone.

“H-hen..li...” Sungmin sobs. He decides to call Henry not Siwon because he doesn’t want to make Siwon worry more about him.

“Sungmin? What’s wrong..?” the voice turns to panic. “Tell me, what’s wrong, are you alright?”

“Hen *sobs li *sobs... I *sobs I *sobs...”

“Hey, sshh... calm down. Wenham... I’m here... sshh...”

“Hen..li.. I can’t sleep *sobs. My head is hurt so bad... “

“Sungmin...” henry whispers from across the line. “Calm down.. now try to lay down on bed.”

“Umm..” Sungmin obediently do what Henry says like a child.

“Gwenchana, Sungmin.. Close your eyes and try to imagine nice things...”

For a second later, Sungmin hears a nice sound from Henry’s voice. Henry is singing for him. His voice is very calming  yet very gentle. It helps Sungmin to calm down and his eyes starts to get heavy. He even stops sobbing and crying.

“Sungmin...?” henry calls him but Sungmin doesn’t reply him.

“Are you sleeping...?” Henry wait for a moment incase that Sungmin wakes up again. But still he doesn’t get the reply. “Sungmin... What can I do for you...? How to make you happy again... I want to see your pure smile again. I want us laugh a lot together again. Please come back and be happy. Sleep well, Sungmin. Good night..”

....................................................

 

Aagghh.. this chapter is ....!!! Sorry sorry for the short chapter...

@nana_17dengekidaisy  : Every body hates Kyu here? don't worry I will take care of Sungmin and we'll gonna kick him out! heheh #kidding

@shineesuju28 : ouch, I can feel that you pinch me XD

@rizzorinKyuIsLove: thanks for coming dear :)

 

Btw I want to change the background image with the little bit dark color one. The old one is too light. My eyes hurt 8(